Mademoiselle's True Identity

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
Yonghwa stared evidently curious about Shinhye's expression while sleeping. It's like describing a very young baby sleeping on her Mommy's lap. So refreshing like the sunrise after a long hurricane. 
 
 
He fixed the remaining hair scattered on her cheek. Very soft and delicate. 
 
He smiled. 
It's the first time being a true gentleman.
He can't even think it was him.
It was him doing these magnificent things to her.
 
He smiled again, while looking at her.
 
 
He closed his eyes and make dreams about her.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"Good morning." She flustered a very beautiful morning smile. She was wearing a loose shirt that it was in the end when Yonghwa realized it his.
 
 
 
"Good morning." He faced the mirror and check if his hair are okay. "I'm thinking if I'll go to my Dad today. On the second thought, I wonder if he'll talk to me. I left the party without saying a word." He sighed. "Sure, Eryca done so much chaos to them."
 
 
 
 
 
"Go meet them."
 
 
 
"I'm so sorry. I can't decide on my own." 
 
 
 
"You've done so much for me. Now, do it for yourself. I'm just here. I'll stay by your side." 
 
 
 
 
He sighed in relief. "Shinhye, thanks. But this will never resolve in one day. It will be a long process. Can you stand by me?"
 
 
 
"Of course. Just like you've stood for me all this time." She said softly to his ears.
 
 
***
 
 
"President Kim, we've tracked who is the man behind the car crash. After all this years. We found it, President." His secretary stated, the evidence papers are in his left hand. 
 
 
 
 
President Kim stopped with signing some documents. "W-what? You really found are suspect? Are you sure?" He shouted in desperation that it is the right time to know the truth.
 
 
"Yes, Sir. I've check it several times before giving it to you." He replied. "But it isn't just a normal quest, Sir. This case seems to have more maze than we expect."
 
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
 
 
His secretary gave the papers. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"My dear friend. I think this is the right time." Kim Jongmin said in his self. 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
"Jung Yonghwa!" President Jung shouted.
 
 
 
"I told you, I can't marry that woman."
 
 
 
"Then we should start packing our things." He said.
 
 
 
"Dad! Why you tied so much on Louricks? Are they that powerful to take over our corporation??!" He asked. "There are other ways."
 
 
 
 
"The orphanage." 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa looked at his Dad. "O-orphanage? What about it?" 
 
 
 
"Your woman's home will be vanished if you insist. Her cafe, her life. Everything. If you keep on insisting."
 
 
 
"It's my fault, Dad! Why she has to be ruined as well?"
 
 
 
"Are you gonna marry Eryca or not. You can change the possible tragedies that will come on you and her." His Dad explained. "Sometimes, you need to sacrifice, because if not, she'll suffer as much you expect." 
 
 
 
 
 
"Where's Eryca??!" He shouted. 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eryca is sitting very comfortably on her desk. No rim of papers on top, not a single pen. Just her name Eryca Lee.
 
 
 
 
Jung Yonghwa rushed on her office. At this time, he needs a confront her. He needs to know what will this woman will do to Shinhye. "Eryca Lee." 
 
 
 
 
"Oh hi, my fiancée." She stood up and signaled something to her secretary. 
 
 
 
"What do you want? What your Dad's want to our Empire?" 
 
 
 
Eryca step closer to him. Her strong aura and fragrance is suffocating Yonghwa at this very moment. "Stop seeing her then I'll spare the orphanage." She handled the documents to Yonghwa.
 
 
 
He opened the envelope and saw that Louricks Int'l already have the land of the orphanage. The government doesn't own anything so they got it with the power of money. 
 
 
"If I decided to put a branch on that land, those kids will never be at ease. Your Shinhye will never be at ease also." She smirked. "Can she hold on to you? Even the kids are dying in cold?" She continued. 
 
 
 
 
"I never imagined that you can do this." 
 
 
 
"And if you insist maybe your Dad will collapse anytime soon." She said. "Am I saying too much irrelevant things? I think not, if you keep doing that."
 
 
 
 
"Do you want me to break up with her? Is that what you want? For the sake of the things more important to her?" 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're smart. You know the answer to that."
 
 
 
"I need assurance." He directly said, without any expression.
 
 
 
"I bought the land but haven't named the owner. If you break up with her, I'll give the land to you. You can do whatever you want." She smiled devilishly. "Keep the orphanage."
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Can you lobby for me? 
Go directly in my office.
 
Sent by President Kim Jongmin (K&H)
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye received an email sent by President Kim. It seems that even she got problems with Eryca, Mademoiselle needs to work some money. And she'll never decline to this offer because it's K&H asking for her, even in the first place this corporation didn't need a lobbyist. 
 
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle asked the Secretary. "I'm here to meet President Kim Jongmin."
 
 
 
Secretary looked at her. "Are you Miss Park Shinhye?"
 
 
 
"Yes, but please call me Mademoiselle. Since I went here being a lobbyist." She awkwardly smiled. 
 
 
 
 
 
The old man is facing the huge glass window. Shinhye saw him. "President Kim."
 
 
 
 
President Kim smiled at her brightly. "I'm glad you're here."
 
 
 
Shinhye was surprised the way President Kim talk to her. It seems that it isn't just a lobby work or a deal to get. It's something more. 
 
 
 
 
"Sit down." 
 
 
 
"Y-yes." Shinhye sat down on the large couch. 
 
 
 
 
President Kim pulled an envelope. He slowly grabbed a picture on it and gave it to her. 
 
 
 
 
"This is me." Shinhye blurted in confusion. "It is me when I was three years old."
 
 
 
"You're right. That's the very first photo of your in the orphanage."
 
 
 
 
Shinhye felt something, she don't know if this is going to scare her or make her ask more to President Kim. "Did you check on me before hiring me to lobby for you, President Kim?" She asked, that's the only reason she can find to finish the puzzle popping on her mind right now. 
 
 
 
Then one by one, President Lee gave more photos to her. "Shinhye.. Don't you feel curious about your parents?" He asked.
 
 
 
 
Shinhye curled her hand and stuck it in her pocket. Parents? What is this old man saying? Why now? Why he? Her thoughts starting to confuse her and wanted to call Yonghwa. He is the only one she can contact, he's the only one she need now.
 
 
 
"Shinhye. I'm so sorry because it's just now I'll make me identity concrete to you." President Kim gave her a photo again.
 
 
 
"Park Shinwon?" She uttered. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes, that's Park Shinwon."
 
 
 
 
"Your father.." President Kim slowly stated to Shinhye.