Monsieur loves..

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
"I never expected Shinhye have that powerful relations." Minhyuk said, while with Jonghyun and Jungshin. 
 
 
"Why you say so?" Jungshin asked.
 
 
 
"Don't you know the old man over there? You, Jonghyun, you don't know?" 
 
 
 
"I don't have the profile of the oldies. Who is he by the way?" 
 
 
 
"That is Kim Jongmin. The President of K&H. The thing, is that K&H is more powerful than Jung Empire and the other corporations. But in spite of that, they keep they profiles so low that many companies here in Korea neglect them."
 
 
 
"How'd you knew that?"
 
 
 
"My father was dreaming to be their partner but it seems that K&H has only eye outside. They don't care about the empires here inside the country. President Kim is such a busybody and never been in public. I don't know yet how this thing happened." Minhyuk explained. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Here, Sir." Shinhye smiled while reaching out the coffee to President Kim. 
 
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
 
Shinhye decided to take a sit in front of President Kim. 
 
 
 
"I'm Kim Jongmin." He gave his business card to her.
 
 
 
Shinhye was very shocked. She know him, of course. And she was surprised that it was the first time she saw President Kim. Many companies wanted to used her to lobby for K&H but she never accepted because she knows that her efforts will put into waste. Now, the most powerful man, that has been a sleeping giant is in front of her. "I must call you President Kim, not just with your bare name, Sir."
 
 
 
President Kim laughed. "No, no." He sipped some coffee. "You're coffee is very delicious. It's been decades since I ordered coffee beside on my personal barista." 
 
 
 
"I'm a lobbyist Sir. And I know how much respect I need to give on your name." 
 
 
 
"Can I have a set of latte? I'll deliver it to my staffs for today." President Kim said.
 
 
 
 
"Of course, it's my honor Sir. Wait here, I'll get it for you." Shinhye bowed and rushed to the counter. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
President Kim looked at her while walking. "Shinhye.. Wait for a little time.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye never saw President Kim on his chair. "Oh, he's gone."
 
 
 
 
"Shinhye.." Yonghwa hold her hand.
 
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
"Let's talk."
 
 
"Here?"
 
 
 
"No. My staff will handle the cafe. Let's go somewhere." 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
Yonghwa braked his car in front of the Han River. It's getting dark, the lights on the bridge will start at any moment. He was eyeing for a place to be with Shinhye, the help of google paid so much the effort. "I bet you know what's happening on weekend." He said.
 
 
 
"Just tell me not to attend it, I'll never make them see even my shadow." He looked at Shinhye.
 
 
 
 
"Eryca gave me an invitation last night." 
 
 
 
"Last night? Where?" He blurted. He knows that he was the only one she was with until she was home.
 
 
 
"She was waiting for me, in front of my door." 
 
 
 
"That woman. What did she do to you? Why you didn't call me, I just need to take the stairs."
 
 
 
 
"I think of this a lot last night, because I know you'll ask me what to do." She rest her arms on the bar. "Then suddenly while finding the reason to do, I find myself asking more. I felt confused. I felt so much burden, between you and me. I realized how complicated we are than the word itself." She sighed.
 
 
 
"I don't know what to do too. You know if I will just think of myself, I have gone with you from the very start. But I care about the empire, my Dad and the people surviving because of it. It's not just a piece of cake." He explained. "I know that there's more way I can do to survive, but I don't understand why my Dad chose to pair with those filthy minds of the Louricks."
 
 
 
 
"You'll get engage then what?" She asked. "We'll keep seeing each other?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you Shinhye.." He sincerely said. 
 
 
 
Shinhye stared at him, her eyes were dazzling like no other. She hugged him. She placed her head near his nape. "Then, we'll keep seeing each other."
 
 
 
 
"You will? I'm afraid they'll chew you. You know how they work. And I can't stand that." He caress her hair. He loves her so much but when the day comes that she'll be hurt because of him, he started to hate himself. 
 
 
 
"Don't think about me. I'm okay. And you can be engage to her but I will not permit the next thing on that. I don't want to be a mistress." She smiled, jokingly. 
 
 
 
 
"Let's go." She added.
 
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"To the orphanage. I want you to meet the place where Shinhye grew up." 
 
 
 
 
"Empty handed?" 
 
 
"We'll just greet them and go back tomorrow morning. You have an engagement to attend, remember?" 
 
 
 
"Not looking forward until it's you I'm going to marry." He kissed her cheek.