Fishing a rivalry

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

Jonghyun’s Mark 42.

Logically explaining, Tony Spark’s favorite and loved iron man suit is the Mark 42.

Connecting to the Korea’s Spark, Jonghyun called Mademoiselle his Mark 42 is really something, It’s not like what he answers to other girls he got out. Those girls wasn’t even named as mark #.

 

Those were the explanations popped on Yonghwa’s mind when he saw Mademoiselle as his Mark 42. “M-mademoiselle?”

 

 

 

Shinhye was very shocked. “W-what are you doing here??”

 

 

At the side, Minhyuk and Jungshin were having some talk glances. They aren’t buffing a word but they seem getting the point.  

 

 

“Meet my Mark 42. She’s Mademoiselle.” Jonghyun smiled.

 

“Mark 42?” Shinhye asked.

 

 

“H-how did you the two of you met?” Yonghwa asked. Still suffering from some shock.

 

 

Jonghyun tapped his shoulder. “How can’t I meet this woman, if she’s too attractive?”

 

 

Shinhye stood up. “I’m going now.”

 

 

Jonghyun stopped her. “We haven’t started yet. Why are you going now?”

 

 

“Get off your hand on my arms. Your scent is too irritating.” She said, obviously defensive.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” He said.

 

“I’m so done here. I’ll let this thing one of my slacking and boring time. And I don’t have time to mess with you.” Shinhye get her purse and walk elegantly passing through the glass door.

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa smiled.

An unexpected grin from him.

He doesn’t know why he feels happy or something.

“Jonghyun, I thought she’s your mark 42?”

 

“She is.”

 

“Then why is she like that? She’s like an opponent of Bumblebee. (talking about Transformers, totally different to Iron Man)” Yonghwa said.

 

“It’s okay but since I named her as mine. She will be mine and no one will get her from me.”

 

“You want Mademoiselle? For real?” Minhyuk asked. Jungshin was just hearing them.

 

“I want her, at this moment.”

 

“At this moment? What about tomorrow or next day?”

 

“Let’s see.” He smiled and sipped some brandy.

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa sat on the couch and relaxed his back.

Mademoiselle, I’ll meet you later at your café. If you’ll not meet me, Hayeon will suffer.

He texted Mademoiselle.

 

 

“I’ve got the things back, boys.” Yonghwa said.

 

“Whoa, that fast huh? What happened?” Jungshin was surprised.

 

“I’m Jung Yonghwa.”

 

 

 

“Yonghwa, what you think of her?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Her? Who?”

 

“Mademoiselle.”

 

“She’s smart.”

 

“That’s all?”

 

“That’s all.”

 

 

                                   

                                                                        ***

 

 

“Mademoiselle, I knew it. Your weakness is Hayeon.” Yonghwa smiled, so excited to see her.

 

Shinhye, that time, leaned her head on the couch with her eyes closed. Taking a nap.

 

“Mademoiselle..” He repeated.

 

 

 

“Sir, Mademoiselle is sleeping. You shouldn’t bother her.” Hayeon said.

 

“Sleeping?” Yonghwa grabbed Mademoiselle phone on the table. His message hasn’t read yet. He sighed. “Hayeon just me some coffee.”

 

“Okay, Sir.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa stared on her. She’s totally different the time he knew her in the bus. From simple to gorgeously elegant. From sneakers to high heels. From tied hair up from wavy classy look. He smiled again.

 

 

“Stop staring me, jerk.”

 

“Uh? Hayeon said you’re sleeping.”

 

“I was sleeping. But your voice woke me up.”

 

Yonghwa smiled. “Glad your awake now.”

 

“Why? What is it again? I think you’re in luxury now, still a thing on me?”

 

“I am back.”

 

“So? What are you doing here?”

 

“Am I banned here? Can’t I talk to you?”

 

“You’re banned and not allowed to talk to me.”

 

“But Jonghyun can?” He asked.

 

“That person wasn’t part of our conversation.”

 

“Then let’s change the topic of our convo.”

 

Shinhye sighed.

 

“Are you two dating? I’m telling he’s a player. You wouldn’t expect how many girls she date in a week.”

 

“I’m sure you two have the same record.”

 

Yonghwa can’t speak up. She’s right. “Here’s my thing, I just want to thank you, for helping me.”

 

“Think of it as a charity.”

 

 

Yonghwa smiled. He heard that link from his mouth too. “Nice meeting you, Mademoiselle. You’re not what I think from the very start.”

 

“No, just think of me like that. It’s better for us to live like we used to be.”

 

“Why are you pushing me?”

 

“I wasn’t. I want my life to be like before, not meeting nuisances, making my daily life shaken up.”

 

“Shaken up?”

 

“I’m a lobbyist. I keep my profile as silent as the dawn.”

 

“But it just me.”

 

“I want to hear you said “I’m Jung Yonghwa”. That’s what you are, don’t say it is just me.

 

“I lose. Again. To you.” He stands up.

 

“It was good working with you.” He added.

 

“No problem. I hope that will be last work and this will be our last meeting.” She signaled a hand shake.

 

“I’m Jung Yonghwa. I don’t do handshakes. I just do this.” Slowly, he kissed Shinhye’s cheek.

 

 

Shinhye was shocked. How many times she was in daze this day. She can’t remember. But she maintained to have her poker face.

 

 

                                                                        ***

 

 

“Mademoiselle, can you get the deal on Japanese investors to us?”

 

“What deal? What company is this?”

 

“We’re a rookie company and this deal, buying some rights can make our company seen on Seoul lists.”

 

“Let me see the details and I’ll decide.”

 

“Affirmative, Mademoiselle. I’ll send it right away.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“CEO Jung, I’m done with what to tell me to do.”

 

“Good. Don’t tell her that it’s the Jung Empire needing her.” Yonghwa smiled.