K&H's President

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

 

 
 
 
"How much did you pay to get the land, Yonghwa?" Shinhye asked, looking Yonghwa through the rear view mirror.
 
 
 
Yonghwa smiled. "Why? You're paying me back?"
 
 
 
Shinhye moved her sight to her side. "That's Mademoiselle probably going to say. But Shinhye will never because she has no money."
 
 
 
 
"So who do you prefer?"
 
 
"I'll ask you that." 
 
 
 
"Hmm.. I think I'll stick with my cry baby. But if Mademoiselle insist, I'll just move that money to my cry baby's orphanage." He hold her hand. 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye didn't look back to him. She remained staring at the window. 
 
 
 
Yonghwa saw a tear on her cheek. He smiled. He slowly stopped the car. 
 
 
Shinhye was shocked. But she never looked at him. "Why did you stop?" She asked, not looking. 
 
 
 
"Because I just want to hug my Shinhye." He push her on his side. "I want to comfort her, until a tear I just saw on her cheek dries up." 
 
 
 
Shinhye cried. "I told you, I'm beginning to be a cry baby again. It's your fault." She punched him. 
 
 
 
"I know now, how Mademoiselle is born in you." He said while still intact on that tight hug. "Because no one is coming in your arms to comfort you or someone to lean on, that's why you transform into a strong woman."
 
 
 
"You think so? Are you smarter than I am now?" She wiped her tears. 
 
 
 
"But since I am here now, I'll protect that Shinhye. I'll protect the Mademoiselle too." He tapped her back graciously. "And no, you're still smarter than me, because you found a man that will make the real you.." 
 
 
 
"I'll just thank you, Yonghwa. For everything." 
 
 
 
 
"Aigoo, my cry baby Shinhye.." 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"How is it Mademoiselle?!" 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye saw Eryca in front of her door. 
 
 
 
"How much of your lobbying skills you effort for Yonghwa to fell in you that hard." She smirked. "Tell you what, he payed the land triple than I payed. He didn't even wink that night just to renovate and order bunch of flowers in the wee hours of dawn. It's awesome right?" 
 
 
Shinhye didn't respond. 
 
 
 
"And all you did was to give up. You didn't even argue. Maybe because.. you know that there's a Jung that got your back."
 
 
 
"Eryca.. Can you stop being so pathetic?" 
 
 
 
"Whoa. So you can backfire again? Why? Because you got Yonghwa?" 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes, why?" Se said firmly.
 
 
 
Eryca laughed that heard in the whole corridor. 
 
 
 
"Can you step back because you're blocking my door." Shinhye pass on her.
 
 
 
 
Eryca opened her pouch and throw the invitation on the floor. "Look down." 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye saw the invitation of the engagement on Yonghwa and Eryca. A cream hard paper flew on the floor. Shinhye didn't said anything. It's normal to have an invitation because they are engage. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm inviting you. You should be really there." Eryca said. "I forgot to say that it's on weekend already. You're Mademoiselle you know what to wear."
 
 
 
 
 
Eryca leaned on her door and look straight on Shinhye. Her high wedge are making her so much tall, her dark eye shadow are giving hints that she has a dark personality. "Hey, flimflammer.." She whispered. "Even you do everything until you die, you can never, ever be like us." Then she placed a dry smile and the sudden clicks on her heels that signaling she's living the building.
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye look down. "It's really on weekend." She sighed. 
 
 
She unlock her door and walk through without picking up the invitation. Why must she doing those things, she is Mademoiselle.
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
Hayeon pouted in front of the gate. Her hands are in her waist. "Lee Hongki!" She shouted.
 
 
 
 
Hongki was sleeping on the front chair of orphanage. He was shocked when he heard his name. "Hayeon?" 
 
 
 
 
"You think Shinhye Unnie will be happy seeing you sleeping there? Don't you have your own room!?"
 
 
 
"Shinhye Noona will never think of me. And please don't tell her I don't want being a burden to her." He sighed.
 
 
 
"Aigoo!" Hayeon knocked his head. 
 
 
 
Hongki was shocked why she did that. "What??!"
 
 
 
"Shinhye Unnie wants me to go here to tell you she's okay. The cafe is safe, Hongki. CEO Jung saved it." 
 
 
 
Hongki's eyes were opened like it never slept for hours. "Really?? H-how was that happen?? I was there."
 
 
 
"Instead of thinking how that happen, just fix your things and let's go back to Seoul." 
 
 
 
 
Hongki looked down. "I'm happy that the cafe is safe, I bet Shinhye Noona was so happy. But I realized my self was home here. I feel contented while helping the little kids."
 
 
 
 
"You're not going to Seoul anymore?"
 
 
 
"Not now."
 
 
 
"How can I tell that to Shinhye Unnie?"
 
 
 
"Just say to her that I'm good here at the orphanage. She can just take care of her own self now."
 
 
 
"Can I spend my vacation here also?" Hayeon smiled.
 
 
 
"Of course, the kids will love a visitor." Hongki grabbed her backpack.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Opening day of the new Mademoiselle Cafe : Coeur de Mademoiselle
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa was the first one to arrive even before Shinhye. He was with two groups. One will do the assisting the visitors and two, the team will handle the place. He was very sure to every details, so his cry baby will sure be happy on this day. 
 
 
"I want everything to be polished at six am. We have three hours to prepare." Yonghwa said.
 
 
 
 
His employees started to buzz. 
 
"Is he really our CEO?"
 
 
"Why is he agitated on this stuff?"
 
 
"Finally, the CEO word was fulfilled."
 
 
 
 
Even Yonghwa heard those chit chats. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Exactly six in the morning, Shinhye arrived on the cafe. 
 
 
A smell of brewing coffee.
With the fragrance of spring.
And the relaxing piano pieces playing..
 
 
All these are witnessed by Shinhye.
 
"Yonghwa.." She uttered. She know that it was him, it was him that could do wonders for her.
 
 
 
"Good morning, Mademoiselle.." He whispered. "All you have to do is to sit down because you will going to smile a lot and shake everybody's hand later. Leave it all to me, I can handle it, with my team."
 
 
 
 
 
"Whoa, it seems that Yong has really changed now." Jungshin blurted. With Minhyuk and Jonghyun on his side.
 
 
 
"You guys are early." Yonghwa said.
 
 
 
Shinhye bowed to the three. "Thanks for coming."
 
 
 
 
"Of course.. Yonghwa will kill us if we will not come." Jonghyun laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
"Jonghyun, how's my favor going on?" Yonghwa asked. Making the three clueless.
 
 
 
"It's on going, Yong. Don't worry." He winked to Shinhye.
 
 
 
"Hey!" Yonghwa punched him. "You can wink at me all the time, but not to my cr-. Not to my Mademoiselle."
 
 
 
"Okay okay. But she'll be my mark forever." Jonghyun trying to kid Yonghwa. 
 
 
 
 
 
Minhyuk and Shinhye laughed together. 
 
 
 
 
 
Customers and expected visitors are staring to crowd the cafe. Flyers are nonsense because even without it, sure customers are coming. 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye was smiling all along because she didn't expect this to happen. Everything was unexpected after the day Yonghwa came to her life.
 
 
 
"Look there." Yonghwa pointed outside.
 
 
 
"Eryca? That's Eryca, right?" She asked. 
 
 
"Yes." He hold her cold hands. "Don't worry, Shinhye. That woman can never step an inch on this cafe. That's the favor I'm asking to Jonghyun."
 
 
 
"How'd he do that?" 
 
 
 
"I don't know exactly, maybe the perks of being the Stark of Korea." He giggled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh? Who's that? You invited him?" Shinhye spotted an old man sitting.
 
 
 
"I don't know him. Maybe just a passer by." 
 
 
 
"Wait there, I'll just greet him." Shinhye went to the old man.
 
 
 
 
 
"Good morning Sir. Thanks for coming on the opening day of Coeur de Mademoiselle."
 
 
 
 
The old man looked at her. He smiled. "You are Mademoiselle.." 
 
 
 
 
"Oh? How did you know Sir?" 
 
 
 
 
"Simply because you stand out like a Mademoiselle in this place." He cleared his throat. 
 
 
 
"I'll get the best coffee I can do, Sir. Just wait for it."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"President Kim???!" Minhyuk asked with his very respect.
 
 
 
 
"Mr. Kang, what are you doing here?"
 
 
 
"I was invited here. You, Sir, what are doing here? It's just a small cafe, I'm so shocked that you are here.."
 
 
 
"I was just passing by and saw a very classy cafe so I decide to have some coffee."
 
 
 
"Whoa, Shinhye will be very surprised to have a very powerful man sipping her coffee."
 
 
 
 
 
"Mr. Kang. I'm here being a customer. Not the President of K&H." He said, he roared.
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
"I didn't know K&H's President is a kind of cheap, Dad. I saw him at some cheap cafe early at this morning." Eryca placed her pouch on her Dad's table. 
 
 
 
President Lee looked at her daughter with so much confusion. "President Kim? Sipping some coffee?"
 
 
 
Eryca gave a very unreasonable expression. "Seriously Dad. What's with the question? Of course it's a freakin cafe so probably he'll have some coffee."
 
 
 
"What cafe is that?"
 
 
"You're talking nonsense, Dad." She sighed.
 
 
 
"Do you know President Kim doesn't take coffee? There must be something important there for him to take time."
 
 
 
"There's Yonghwa and some of his friends there actually." Eryca started to be serious.
 
 
 
 
"Eryca, we should move on K&H after you got engage on Yonghwa this weekend." President Lee  said, seeming so desperate.