Mademoiselle, you are mine now...

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
"Ride with it?" He smiled.
 
 
"You're y." She said.
 
 
"I am."
 
 
"So it's a deal?"
 
 
"Deal?" 
 
 
"Breaking them off."
 
 
"Did I say I'll ride with you? Did I agree?" Jonghyun lessen his smile. 
 
 
"You like her, right?!"
 
 
"Who said I like her?"
 
 
"You date her, you bug her. I know you like her Jonghyun."
 
 
 
"Eryca Lee, thanks for the information I just got from your big mouth. And let me correct, I didn't say I like Mademoiselle. I have my own games, and unfortunately you are not part of it."
 
 
 
"What the hell are you talking about? We're partners right?!"
 
 
 
"You can do what you want but as I knew Yong, he'll never care for you. Even if you dragged him."
 
 
 
"Friendly advice, Eryca, Mademoiselle is way more than beautiful and smarter than you." He tapped her and left. 
 
 
 
Eryca was left with irritation. "Just wait, that flimflammer will go down, with you."
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye was busy because she's going to close the cafe. When suddenly Eryca went up to the counter. 
 
 
 
"We're closed now." She said.
 
 
"I can make you make me a special coffee at this rate. I'll just say the magic words."
 
 
"I'm not in the mood to play with you."
 
 
"But I am."
 
 
 
Shinhye sighed. 
 
 
 
"You know Mademoiselle, while I'm in my car driving up to here, I saw an orphanage, the kids are adorable and such. But it seems to be they are lacking some financial needs." She said, sincerely sick.
 
 
 
 
Shinhye stared at her. Does she know? How did she know? Through Yonghwa? Her thoughts suddenly chilled her. No, not the orphanage, not the kids.
 
 
 
"Mademoiselle, we're lucky to have parents who support us." She smiled, a sick smile. 
 
 
 
"W-what coffee do you want?" She asked Eryca. 
 
 
 
 
Eryca breaks a devilish laugh. "I told you, I can make you make a coffee."
 
 
 
"Eryca.." She said in a low tone. She can't be as arrogant now, now that the orphanage is at stake. If it's just her then it's okay, but if the orphanage is being the prize, she'll never be pleased. 
 
 
 
"Why? Shinhye.." Her straight stare almost killed Shinhye. 
 
 
 
 
 
Someone slides the door noisily. "Sh--" Yonghwa was surprised when he saw Eryca. He can't say her name. "What are you doing here?"
 
 
 
 
"Who told you about all of that?" Shinhye asked Eryca.
 
 
 
Eryca give her a smile. "Who else do you think?"
 
 
Shinhye slowly turned her sight on Yonghwa. 
 
 
Yonghwa dragged Eryca, until they reached outside. "What are you doing here?"
 
 
"I'm just having some conversation to Mademoiselle. To Shinhye."
 
 
 
Yonghwa was very very surprised. "H-how did you know her?!"
 
 
"What answer do you want? The one she knew just now or the one correct?"
 
 
"What did she knew?" He strongly said. 
 
 
"I told her you spilled what is she to me." She laughed.
 
 
"What the hell are you talking about!!!?" He shouted.
 
 
"I told you Yonghwa, you are mine."
 
 
"Get lost." 
 
 
"Don't forget to come to our dinner date with the elders tomorrow night, darling!" 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Yonghwa tried to call Shinhye couple of times but she's not answering. 
 
 
He's been on the bus stand but she's now there. 
 
No sign of communicating to her.
 
He felt bad. I didn't say it, don't you have trust in me? Shinhye.. His thoughts began to filled his emotions. 
 
 
 
 
 
Early in the morning, Yonghwa went to his office, believing that he can see Shinhye.
 
 
"CEO, Mademoiselle went here earlier and file a temp leave."
 
 
"A temp leave? Where is she?"
 
 
"She doesn't say enough but she said that please don't contact her for the mean time because she'll go home.
 
 
"What?!"
 
 
"I've search and the only address she have is the condo unit here in Seoul. I'm so sorry CEO."
 
 
 
"No, you've done enough." He said and left the office. He need to have a word to Shinhye. 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa's Dad calling him. 
He remember the dinner with them.
With the parent of Eryca.
 
 
"Why Dad?"
 
 
"Make sure you come tonight."
 
 
"What if I didn't?"
 
 
"Then the engagement will in next week."
 
 
"What if I won't?"
 
 
 
"Yonghwa! Do you want to see me die now?"
 
 
"Die? It's me that is going to die."
 
 
"We need this, son. And I need you to achieve this."
 
 
"Why me? Why you need to make your son as a bribe to other empires?"
 
 
"We exist in this kind of world that we need to sacrifice now to be prosperous in the future."
 
 
 
"Why it has to me be?"
 
 
"Because you're my only child."
 
 
 
"Dad.. I'm finding someone now."
 
 
"Find that someone after this."
 
 
"No, Dad. I can't afford not to see that someone now. I'm going to die. I need to see her."
 
 
"Her? Yonghwa, understand the situation. You're going to make difficult things if you try to stand on your own."
 
 
 
"I know that very well, Dad."
 
 
***
 
 
 
Yonghwa drove all over to Shinhye.
He was able to know where the orphanage was, the one she call home.
 
 
Superior Lee was surprised when he parked on. "Are you sponsor? You came in the right time. The kids are having games for now. 
 
 
 
Yonghwa was confused yet managed to pay some respects. "Where are the kids?"
 
 
"This way, this way." 
 
 
 
 
Superior Lee called Shinhye. "The sponsor is here now."
 
 
"The old man's already here?" She asked happily.
 
 
 
"Old man? He's not."
 
 
"Stop joking, he's old and stuff." 
 
 
 
Yonghwa saw Shinhye. 
 
 
"He isn't the sponsor." Shinhye said. 
 
 
"He isn't?" Superior Lee asked and stared at Yonghwa. 
 
 
 
 
"I'm so sorry, but I'm just her friend, now really the sponsor. I want to talk to her."
 
 
 
 
 
 
The two stands beside each other in front of all the kids playing. 
 
Shinhye's not talking to him. 
 
 
 
"Shinhye.."
 
 
"Trust me, I didn't tell her that. I don't know why and how she knew but hell, I'm not the one!"
 
 
No response. Still. 
 
 
 
 
"Hey.."
 
 
Still.. Nothing for her..
 
 
"You don't trust me at all." He turned backwards.
 
 
 
"You change your hair."
 
 
 
After he heard that he rushed to her. "I didn't tell her!"
 
 
 
"You're the one who haven't have the trust in me. So you really think I believed Eryca? That your the one said my real identity?"
 
 
"Then why did you leave?"
 
 
"I have a trust in you but in Eryca, I don't have. I know the kids and the orphanage will suffer because of me."
 
 
"I'm here."
 
 
"You always say that."
 
 
"Because I'm really just here."
 
 
 
 
 
 
A little kid gave Shinhye a lollipop. "Thank you, dear."
 
 
"No Unnie, I must be the one thanking you. You always support us."
 
 
 
Shinhye smiled genuinely. "Of course.."
She unwrapped the lollipop and on . 
 
 
 
"It's yummy?"
 
 
Shinhye nodded.
 
 
 
"I've changed my hairstyle."
 
 
"So?" She asked. 
 
 
"Have you stated your numbers on the lottery?"
 
 
 
Shinhye stopped and smiled at Yonghwa. "Ye--
 
 
 
Yonghwa timingly got the lollipop and put on his own mouth. 
 
 
 
Shinhye tapped him. "Hey! What are you doing!!"
 
 
 
"It's really yummy."
 
 
"Why you just grab it in my mouth?"
 
 
"Because you already won the lottery. And secondly I've change my hair."
 
 
 
 
Shinhye laughed.
 
 
"Mademoiselle, you are mine now." He said, strongly tuned but softly meant.