Brace Yourself..

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

"Keep that a little secret,okay?" Shinhye asked a favor on Hayeon.


"S-sorry, but I don't understand why you have to keep it a secret, Miss." Hayeon said.


"Just do what Noona asked for you to do, Hayeon." Hongki blurted.



"I will, Manager." Hayeon finished.






Shinhye just responded a sweet smile on the two.









Closed.




"What the hell?" Yonghwa shouted.


Mademoiselle Cafe is closed but the lights are still on inside.



He needs to know something. He is dying to know that there is a strong connection between this cafe and that Mademoiselle.






Jung Yonghwa banged the glass door. "Is there someone in there? Please open this door."




Hayeon, who has left, cleaning the whole cafe was surprised. "Sir, I'm so sorry but we are closed." She pointed the sign.


"I know. I saw the signboard.” He grimaced.

 

Hayeon didn’t reply. This man is seriously weird.

 

“Can I meet the owner of this café? It would be nice if I see her now.” He strongly said.

 

Hayeon heard her. Is it the reason why Mademoiselle wants to keep it a secret? “Her? I’m so sorry but the owner of this café is a man.”

 

Jung Yonghwa smirked and held his nape elegantly. “Are you kidding me, kiddo?”

 

“No, Sir.”

 

“Then why it named Mademoiselle? Or don’t tell me that the owner is a gay?” He laughed.

 

“I’m so sorry Sir but I just worked as a part time here, learning the history and some information related in this café are out of my league.” She said shyly. It is Mademoiselle’s advice to her if somebody will barge on her account again.

 

“Kiddo, why are you talking so informal to me? Are you crazy?” He said hysterically. He doesn’t want somebody making him like a fool, mostly him feeling stupid on small things like that.

 

 

 

 

 

From the side of the café, Shinhye was talking to Hongki while she was startled because she is seeing that CEO again. In front of his café.

 

Hayeon seems being down again. As usual with the kid.

 

 

“Hongki, do you know that guy?” Shinhye asked a very weird question, of course she knew the answer. No.

 

“Of course I know him! Woah! He’s really here!” Hongki shouted in joy.

 

“You know him?” Shinhye was surprised.

 

“Noona, that’s Jung Yonghwa! The only son of Jung Empire!”

 

“So?”

 

“Aigoo, where are you living Noona? You don’t even know current events. What in the earth do you do, seriously?” Hongki scratched his head.

 

“Hongki, without me Korea’s economy will go down.” She laughed.

 

“Noona, please. Just stop.” He laughed too.

 

"I don't care about the people who just made big because of their blood. I find it very awful. Now, go there and ask what is the problem and try to have a solution. Go, Hongki." Shinhye demanded.
 


"Why me?" He scratched his head. 



"Maybe because you are just my appointed manager and I'm the owner?" 



"Okay, Noona. I got it." He lost.











Hongki opened the glass door and saw Hayeon and Jung Yonghwa having some tension.


"What's the matter here, Hayeon?"

"He is the owner." Hayeon said.



Jung Yonghwa looked Hongki from head to toe. "You're the owner?"



"Don't I look one?" Hongki asked.



"Absolutely yes." He smirked and left the two alone. 






He is not convinced with what's happening. Maybe because he failed again or something is happening behind. He wanted to believe the choice number two, so he can save his ego like a hero.












Hayeon stared then blinked. "Miss, what happened to you?"



"This is me. The real me." Shinhye said, wearing simple, beyond far from Mademoiselle. From oh so sophisticated to looking commoner. You can never tell she is Mademoiselle. 

"When you are like that, I think I can freely call you Unnie." She smiled.



"By the way, why that CEO barged again?" 



"He's looking for you."



"Me?"

"Yes, looking for the owner of this cafe."



"Maybe he's squealing it's Mademoiselle's fault over and over again." She laughed.



"How are you related to him, Unnie?"



"I consider him as my number one enemy, in the near future." 



"In the near future?"



"Maybe tomorrow or even the time I walked out of this cafe. I don't know but I'm preparing myself for it." 




Hayeon left very very curious. Mademoiselle hinting like a boss, too smooth but hard to understand. 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye sighed.

“This is what I’m mumbling about just a while ago.” She sighed again.

 

 

In front of her, Jung Yonghwa is sitting at the bus stop. He is waiting for the bus to arrive. It will be just five minutes for the next. And Shinhye, needs to catch that bus.

 

So apparently, these two will crumble with each other again.

 

 

Shinhye cleared for emphasize.

 

Yonghwa glanced annoyingly to her.

 

“Uh?! You are?!?!” Yonghwa blurted.

 

Shinhye smirked. Of course, she knows this man is stupid. So fast to fool. Like a kid.

 

“Are you stalking on me?” Yonghwa asked with confidence. “You always run unto me, especially on this kind of time.” He added.

 

 

“I’m so sorry, but who are you? I don’t remember you.” She said kindly, more like making fun of Yonghwa.

 

 

Yonghwa held his forehead. “Are you playing on me?”

 

“I’m not a kid anymore, games are over for me.”

 

Shinhye was having some evil laugh inside on her. This fool, you’ll never win on me. I’m Mademoiselle! You stupid!

 

 

Thankfully, the bus arrived. The intense of the two were ceased a little. Maybe for a minute or two.

 

Shinhye seated that has the last vacant two-seat. She relaxed, occupying the two seats. It’s my time to get some sweet revenge. She smiled wickedly.

 

 

“Hey!” Yonghwa kicked the metal form.

 

“What?!”

 

“Why are you occupying the whole seat? I’ll report it to the driver!”

 

“Report it, I paid for the two, you dummy. I can do whatever I wanted.” She lied.

 

 

Yonghwa’s face flustered a very amazed and curious one. “Was that possible?!”

 

Shinhye nodded. Stopping her laughter to be so obvious.

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa, nothing to do with her acts. Just grabbed the handle and face in front of Shinhye’s seat. Not arguing, just staring outside. While she closed her eyes and try to nap.

 

 

 

Brace yourself, Yonghwa. Maybe tomorrow, you’ll know who is Mademoiselle. Shinhye said on her mind while she is trying to fall asleep.