She is Park Shinhye

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
Shinhye invited Yonghwa for a very special dinner. She wasn't having some heartbreak conversation but more than a confession to make. Of course she needs to say who she really are before it break outs. The time President Kim revealed it, the person she needs to see is him. It is Yonghwa. She wasn't aware when it started that she was in need of him everytime. All along, she handled all the laughs and pain on herself, but when he started to feel Yonghwa was her half, she began to show every detail she experience. She seems of that very much. Now.
 
 
 
Yonghwa entered the reserved resto room for them. He smile was not the smile he used to make, but more of a worry smile. A worry that something happened again. 
 
 
 
Shinhye greeted him with a very beautiful smile, but Yonghwa never buy. He know something is up. He sat in front of her. "Did you cry?" 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye continued to smile. 
 
 
 
"What's wrong? Is it Eryca again?" 
 
 
 
"Did you ever came across on the name Park Shinwon?" She asked. 
 
 
 
"Park Shinwon?" 
 
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
 
"All I remember is that my Dad always mumbled that name when I was a kid. But that's really ages, Shinhye."
 
 
 
"When I was starting as Mademoiselle, a lot of people said that I resembled his style, his stare and the way he managed people." She explained.
 
 
 
Yonghwa was confused but never asked a thing. He was confused why suddenly bringing up a person that really doesn't affect them. And talking about a dead stranger person. 
 
 
 
 
"And that times, when they say that, I always said jokingly 'Maybe he's my Father.'" Shinhye said while her tears can't stop anymore. "Then one day, I just realized he's really my Dad." She had Yonghwa the envelope.
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa carefully opened the envelope and the things he saw began to deceive him. All the strong details, following the truth that Shinhye is really the daughter of the famous Park Shinwon. "Shinhye.."
 
 
 
 
"It's really funny right? The past is so deceiving to the present. Why it has to be this complicated? Why it has to be like this?" She asked him continuously. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa hugged Shinhye with the best he could be. He wanted to comfort her, the fact that she wasn't just a simple woman. He knows she's shocked because in the very first place, she never wanted to like this. He knows, for the orphanage, for Hongki, for Hayeon. He knows. "Let's say you are the daughter of Park Shinwon. You are Park Shinhye. But you don't have to be that Park Shinhye. Just stay like this. You're perfect enough to be that Park Shinhye." He smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa faded his smile as soon as he turned the pages. His forehead remain unrelaxed. The next pages made his fist curled. "W-what the hell is this?"
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye leaned on his shoulder. "Everybody says past is past, and to let go. But we don't know that the past that were throwing away might be the answer for our present and a helping tool for the future." She said. "Fate moves alone." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"President Lee of Louricks is the mastermind of the car crash of your Dad? President Lee? The Dad of Eryca?"
 
 
 
 
"It says there. President Kim, all these years, finding the suspect of my parents' death. He placed on the orphanage and supported me when I'm lobbying."
 
 
 
"K&H's President Kim?" 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye nodded. "My Dad used to be the very best friend of President Kim. He lobby for him. He said, without my Dad he'll never achieve what he have today."
 
 
 
"President Lee was so jealous of it and started to plan for his death." Yonghwa uttered. "They are really greedy."
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa hold her hand. "So, what are you going to do? Miss Park Shinhye?" 
 
 
 
 
"I'm going to save you." She smiled. A lit of sunshine flashed on that smile. 
 
 
 
"You already saved me."
 
 
 
 
"No, I'm going to save the Jung Empire and make the Louricks pay for what they did to my Dad. I'll make them pay." 
 
 
 
"When do you plan to do this?" 
 
 
 
"Early in the morning."
 
 
 
 
"Shinhye, I mean Miss Park Shinhye. Can I kiss you? He asked affectionately.
 
 
"When did you started to have permissions, CEO Jung?"
 
 
 
"I'm afraid you'll sue me and make me pay. K&H's Park Shinhye. You are above us all now."
 
 
 
Shinhye laughed. 
 
 
At last. 
 
 
"I'll sue you if you will not kiss me now." She smiled.
 
 
Yonghwa smiled and kissed her lips. She maybe K&H's Park Shinhye but her lips tasted the same. Still sweet and soft.
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
Wearing red stiletto, her dress matched it. 
A straight black hair and a very mischievous stare.
Park Shinhye. 
 
 
 
 
She entered Eryca's office without any hesitation. Her left eyebrow maintained on its place. 
 
 
 
Eryca smirked. "Oh, Mademoiselle is here." She said, teasingly. 
 
 
 
Shinhye placed her purse in front of her. "No, Park Shinhye is here." Her smirked is the deadliest. 
 
 
 
 
"Where the hell is my security?" She shouted. 
 
 
 
"Security?" She sighed. "There will be no security here from now on."
 
 
 
 
Eryca open the line on her telephone but the dial tone is out. 
 
 
 
Shinhye laughed. "Why? No one's answering you?" 
 
 
 
"What the hell is happening?" She groaned.
 
 
 
 
Shinhye throw an envelope full of money in front of her. "I'm still a good person after all. I'm giving money to the daughter of the mastermind of Park Shinwon's death. Maybe I should rephrase it, you might misunderstood." She place a very dangerous expression before continuing. "I'm giving money to the Eryca Lee, who is the daughter the suspect on my Dad's death."
 
 
 
 
Eryca wasn't moving. Park Shinwon's daughter? "Where's my Dad?"
 
 
 
 
"I'll make you leave the country with this money. Leave now before the law scrape you too. Your Father, maybe you'll know where he is on the news. I bet he's on the headlines now." She grabbed her purse. 
 
 
 
 
"I'll you pay for this. I'm Eryca Lee. Don't you know?" She shouted.
 
 
 
"You have nothing, dear. You have nothing but devil mind." Shinhye took the envelope. "I think I'm changing my mind on giving you this.." 
 
 
 
Eryca flustered a very worry face. 
Slowly it sinked to her that, that money is the only thing on her side.
 
 
 
Shinhye put envelope on her hand. "No, I'll leave it here. Think of it as the Park Shinwon's daughter and soon to be the president of the K&H a charity for the Great Eryca Lee." 
 
 
 
She stood up and began to walk very classy. Her security back up her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She's not Mademoiselle.
She is Park Shinhye.