Mademoiselle, Park Shinhye

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

 

 

“We certainly need her, President. She’s our only hope.”  Secretary Yoon said while holding all the files regarding of buying some important stocks that will make their company to be stable for at least ten years.

 

“Where is she?” President Lee asked with old cold voice.

 

“We can get her as soon as possible, President. Our rival companies are bidding millions as of now.”

 

“We can’t let those companies get these stocks. We need this to survive. Call her now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello, Mademoiselle?"


"Yes, speaking." Her tone was just perfectly blended.



"We need your help."



She raised her left eyebrow. "Now?"



"Urgently, yes, now."



"I want somebody that will brief me with your demands, talk about the price and proceed getting those stocks."



"We will, absolutely. Somebody will pick you up where you are now."



"That's what I like. I'll hang up now. I'll message the place, get here in fifteen minutes. I don't care where will you coming from, just here before my watch ticks at 10:35 am."




"Roger that, Mademoiselle." 




                                                                           

 

 

                                                                                          ***






"My company will pay up two million dollars for these stocks. And I think that money are just good to get those." Mademoiselle said while playing with her own fingers. 




"Your bid is good, it’s really a good catch but the other company giving us more than you has. We're businessman. You know our principle, where is more we will go."





Mademoiselle smirked elegantly, giving confusion to the other party. 
"You mean, other company, are you talking about Kang International?"




"How did you know? Customers are confidential. How did you?"



Mademoiselle smiled. "Do you even know Kang International dirty tactics? They reap all the stocks, they bid high price but in the end they'll you up. Trust me. I know them."



"We don't know this company's tactics too. And why they are letting us talking to a woman."



"A woman?"



"Do you even know these stocks all about?" 




"Why? Do I need to review all of those? Do I need to memorize the agreements? If that's the case, maybe after reading I'll never meet you." Mademoiselle toned up high. 



Secretary Yoon worried face looked at Mademoiselle. 





"What do you mean you will never meet us if you read the agreements?"




"Do I need to say it? Aren't you all scared?"



"Let's make it simple. This company needs your stocks. The money paid will let your company breath for a while."






"Two and a half million dollars." 



"Two million dollars. Take it or you'll never survive for six months. This woman has a lot of connections." 



The other party started to decide. Mademoiselle made them think so much today. Mademoiselle is not just a woman, she's good at mind games. Leaving the other party shaken up.



"Let's start signing contracts, Secretary Yoon." Businessman Kwon on the other party said.







 

 



Mademoiselle smiled and breathed just enough to express she succeeded. 
"Let me excuse myself, my mouth is craving for some coffee." She grabbed her purse, touched her wavy hair and rolled her eyes while getting out.





Secretary Yoon, that was fast. So I expect my money will be carded a faster than that.  Mademoiselle left him a message.








Mademoiselle..
A mind gamer lobbyist..




Her forte is persuading and getting impossible contracts. She's not just an ordinary woman. She walks like a disciplined heiress. She handles everything like a princess, softly but deadly. She is Mademoiselle. 





Check your bank account, Mademoiselle. Thank you for getting the stocks. You slammed them. But what about what you said with Kang International, was that true?






Mademoiselle drinks her coffee, leaving some red stain of lipstick on the cup. 


What did I said about Kang International? I don't remember a thing. Secretary Yoon, thanks for the fast transaction. Till next time. 




 

 




"High profiled people must receive classes from me. They're too dumb." Mademoiselle murmured, letting those words just for herself. 


 

 

 







"Didn't I said this coffee to be pale in color?" Tall lady shouted, wearing office suit. More like a secretary.




"I'm so sorry Ma'am. We can't accept your request because we obey rules on making coffee." The high schooler barista said calmly.




"My boss will throw this to me when he sees this kind of coffee. Do it again."



"Ma'am, I'm not being rude but you can just order to other cafe if you're not satisfied with our coffees." Barista bowed.




"Are you really going to make me angry? Where's your manager here?"



"Ma'am please. Don't be like this. I can't lose this part time."







Mademoiselle heard their loud and irritating conversation. She stands up and went middle.



"Color? You're getting hysterical with the color?" Mademoiselle said in low tone but really strong. 




"Non-fat or full cream milk?" She added.



Not letting the secretary respond she grabbed the full cream milk and poured on the coffee. 


"That's full cream milk. And my advice, please take a sip too, so your head will function properly. Lastly, dear, please tell your boss just open his own cafe. You could be his barista too. I'd love to see your cafe bankrupt." Mademoiselle said and walked away. Returning to her table. 




"What the hell was that?" The secretary asked. But no one is answering her, the barista left him also. 







 




Mademoiselle called the part timer.




"What is it, Ma'am?




"What's your name?"



"Pardon?"



"Your name is Pardon?"




"Uh.. No.. I'm Hayeon."



"What days are you working here?"



"Just two hours a day."



"Do you want to extend those to three hours every day?"



"That's not going to happen someone will take my shift."



"I'm asking you if you want, I'm not asking if it’s impossible or not, Hayeon."



"Of course I want. That'll make more money."



"Then starting tomorrow you'll work three hours every day." Mademoiselle winked.



"Pardon? Are you, by any chance, playing with me Ma'am?"




"Don't be shocked later if your manager will demand you too work more hours. Go to your work now, the queue is long enough." 



"Thanks Ma'am. Enjoy your coffee." Hayeon bowed with respect but her face was full of confusion. What’s this Miss saying all about?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She is Mademoiselle.

She is Park Shinhye.