'Maknaes Date'

Baby Steps

[Seohyun’s POV]

While walking towards my locker I heard someone called my name “Seohyun noona!!” actually 3 harmonious voices calling my name. I turn around and to be crashed into a hug by the three boys. 

 

“Z-zelo? What are you doing here? Is your hyungs here too?” I asked many questions when I saw Zelo.

 

“I study here noona!” He chirped.

 

“Ohh arasso I get it now” I said in recognition. I was interrupted by Sehun.

 

“NOONA~!” Sehun started.

 

“WE...” Zelo continued.

 

“MISS YOU!” Sungjong followed suit. I could just stand there and giggle at their cuteness.

 

“What is it?” I asked in a kind-of demanding way.

 

“We just miss you noona can’t we?” Zelo asked and tilted his head cutely.

 

“Of course you guys can” I said giggling at his cuteness.

 

“Noona how about we have a date?” Sehun said.

 

“What...?” I asked.

 

“Yea! Let’s have a date with all three of us!” Sungjong agreed. “Can we?” He then asked for my permission and I agree.

 

“YEAA!! Let’s go to Lotte World!” Zelo said confirming the location, to be hit by Sungjong.

 

“Yah! You can’t confirm when we didn’t ask noona yet!” He scolded him.

 

“It’s alright I’ve never been to Lotte World so...” I said think if I had any chores at home.

 

“YAYYY!!! WERE GOING TO LOTTE WORLD WITH NOONAAA~!” The all cheered and I hushed them down because of the attention they were receiving.

 

“Ah noona don’t tell the hyungs” Sungjong said and I tilt my head in confusion.

 

“Why not?” I asked more confused.

 

“The hyungs will ruin it for us noona~!” Sehun said with aeygo.

 

“Ok... I won’t peep a word.” I agreed and they cheered. 

 

“Okay bye noona~!” They all waved goodbye.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

“Seohyun!” Suho called as I was walking to my 5 class today. “Wait!” He called and I stopped walking to see him catching his breath.

 

“Hmm...? What is it oppa?” I asked waiting for him.

 

“O-oppa?” He asked in surprise and I just nodded innocently. “Can I ask you something?” 

“You already did” I said.

 

“No... I mean... Can you tell me why the maknaes are acting for giddy and jumpy? I know they are like that everyday but today they are extra active” He asked and I could only think of the promised ‘date’ and not to tell the members.

 

“Uhh... how did you know I have anything to do with it?” I asked in a guilty tone.

 

“Urmm... I saw them talking with you today but I didn’t listen honest” Suho panicky said.

 

“Arrasso oppa I believe you... but I promised to them not to tell so... sorry~!” I said as I head to class quickly. “Annyeong~!” -Phew I nearly told him- I wiped off the invisible sweat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Last class] 

 

“And that’s the end of today’s lesson, I will collect the homework is next week. Class Dismissed- *BRINGGGGG* 

 

“Seohyun!” Tiffany unnie called.

 

“Deh?” 

 

“Want to go shopping or something? We’re both free” Taeyeon said.

 

“Uhh... I’m sorry unnie I have plans today maybe next time” I rejected guilty.

 

“Hmm... that’s okay” Tiffany said. As put my things into my bag and walked outside of class, I hear callings for me. “SEO NOONA~!!!!!” A loud voice called.

 

“OHH Sungjong” I said after spotting them. “Kaja!” I said in a cheerful voice.

 

“Deh kaja!” Sehun and Zelo hooked onto my arms.

 

“YAH! Let me be with noona as well!” Sungjong whined I found them cute and funny to be with.

 

---------------------------------------

[At Lotte World]

 

“Noona! Let’s go to the roller-coaster!” Sehun asked.

 

“No! I want to go to the Ferris Wheel” Sungjong requested.

 

“NOO!! Let’s go to the Ghost House!” Zelo pointed to the scary building.

 

“Wait...Let’s go to all of them, together” I suggested.

 

“DEH!” They all saluted. At that I chuckled at their cuteness that I wanted to pinch their cheeks.

“Where do you want to go first noona?” Zelo asked.

 

“Hmm...” I thought. “Let’s go the Roller Coaster!” I said excited but I bit nervous as well.

 

“What?!?”  Zelo asked. “Noona... aren’t you scared?” He continued looking up the fast, moving machine soaring up and down.

 

“I’m a bit nervous but I guess I’m excited as well” I calmly said.

 

“Noona... Can I sit next to you?” Sehun asked and I nodded.

 

“AWWW I WANTED TO SIT NEXT TO HERR” They complained throwing a fit.

 

“Don’t worry... you’ll all have a turn” I re-assured and they became happy again. After the fun and thrilling roller-coaster ride, we went to the scary Ghost House. Zelo took my hand while we were in the Ghost House and held it tightly. “You’ll be fine” I kept re-assuring him knowing he was scared well, I was scared as well I felt as if I needed to take care of my dongsaeng.

 

After coming out of the mysterious and scary ride full of screams we went to grab a snack to fill our famished stomaches. After eating we decided to explore the shops with little gifts and accessories. “Noona! Can we buy this?” Sungjong asked and I just nod looking at a doll.

 

“Noona do you want the doll?” Sehun asked and the others attention were on me.

 

“Ani... Let’s go it’s nearly sunset” I said tearing my eyes away from the object. Zelo took one look at the object and held it up. He took his money out and paid from the doll. 

 

“Here” Zelo said as he gave u the doll, and you just stared at him in surprise.

 

“W-what is this for?” I asked confused.

 

“It’s for you noona... for helping me get over my fear” He mumbled the last part but you could hear it.

 

You then smiled and patted his back “That’s okay Junhong-ah... I can call you that right?” You asked and he shyly nodded.

 

“NOONA!!” Sungjong and Sehun yelled. “HIDE NOONA WE SEE THE HYUNGS!” They yelled and I face-palmed myself. -They totally will find us now- I thought and couldn’t help but scan the place to find them.

 

“Ferris Wheel!” Sungjong exclaimed and everyone followed suit. As the ride was going up I could see EXO-K and Sunggyu, L and Sungyeol. “Phew they can’t see us” Sungjong said looking down.

“But why would the hyungs come here anyways?” Zelo wondered out loud. As we were sitting and wondering the ride stopped... on the very top. 

 

“WAHHHHH you can see everything from here!” I exclaimed in awe. Hearing that the maknaes all looked in my direction to get the same reaction I did. While in awe I heard a faint ringing. “Shh... Can you here a ring?” I told them and they became quiet.

 

*BRINGGG* Sehun then picked up the phone.

 

[Sehun’s POV]

 

*BRINGGG* I heard my phone call and picked it up without looking at the caller. “Hello?” I asked the person over the line and everyone was silent.

 

“Sehun? Where are you?” Suho asked.

 

“I’m at home wae?” I asked a bit nervous the would find out that we are where we they were.

 

-Sigh- “Sehun... don’t lie. Are you really at home?” Suho asked again and I put the call on loudspeaker for everyone to listen. 

 

“Hyung! Don’t you trust me?” I complained.

 

“I’ll call Luhan to check okay?” Suho hyung asked  -Uh no we’re in deep trouble- I thought.

 

“Hyung why don’t you trust me?!?” I asked displeased. 

 

“Sehun-ah it’s not like I don’t trust you.. it’s because something Seohyun is in danger right now and I heard you say going to Lotte World.” Suho explained and I could see Seohyun widen her eyes. She took the phone off me.

 

“W-what? Suho oppa is there anything you didn’t tell me?” She desperately asked.

 

“S-seohyun” Suho asked in shock.

 

“Tell me oppa...what is it?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Seohyun-ah let’s talk about it later for now go back home” Sunggyu took over and said knowing the situation.

 

“Ahhh d-deh” Seohyun agreed.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

When I got back I was upset, that they didn’t tell me something and they’ve been hiding it from me. “Oppa... tell me what is it that you’ve been hiding from me” I said in a upset tone.

 

“Sorry we can’t tell you yet” Suho explained trying to comfort me.

 

“Wae?” I asked.

 

“I’ll tell you soon enough” Suho said sighing.

 

“Noona... hyung has his decisions and he will tell you when it’s right” Sehun said calming me down.

 

“Okay okay” I said I walked towards Suho and bowed to him. “Mianhae oppa” I apologized. and hugged him which surprised everyone. Sighing I walked into my room and headed to the went to the balcony and star gazed, I sat there for a while thinking before sleeping that night.

[No one's POV] 

What Seohyun didn't know was in the corner Luhan had been observing this whole situation. "Hyung what do you think happened that noona is in danger?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know... Sehun-ah I don't know..." Luhan said in a soft voice which surprised Sehun as Luhan was always cold to everyone since that time.

 


This chapter is up ^^ Thank you for all the people who subscribed!!!! :D