Plan A?

Baby Steps

 

[A/N]  HELLO~! Just here to give u a pre-warning! THERE WILL BE A LOT OF POV'S AND CHANGE IN CHARACTER POV SO PLEASE BEAR WITH IT Thank you!!  :P


[Seohyun’s POV]

While walking towards the school gates. I was thinking about what had happened this morning. I was thinking so hard that I didn’t even notice that I bumped into someone. “Ya!” They shout and I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

“Y-yes?” I stuttered as I was too surprised.

 

“Look what you did to my uniform!” I look up to see Luhan-ssi. He looks nice and all but that isn’t what I see now.

 

“D-deh?” I see his uniform has milk on it.  -Did I do that?-

 

“You poured milk on my uniform!” He yelled. -Oops then. Hehe-

 

“I’m sorry Luhan-ssi I didn’t see where I was going!” I said as I took out a cloth and tried to clean his uniform.

 

“Enough! I’ll clean it myself!” He said and left. 

 

-Sigh-  “I think I just made him in a bad mood” I said to myself and walked to school forgetting the incident. As I was walking I saw my step sisters.

 

“Seohyun-ah! You’re here!” They both said.

 

“Yes? I’m here... What is it unnies?” I asked tilting my head a bit.

 

“Do you want to hang out with us?” Sooyeon ask. I feel that this is very,very odd and out of place but I don’t think about it for long and agree. I walk towards my friends and excuse myself for today.

 

[Qri’s POV]

 

“Keke~ Unnie the ‘plan’ is starting...” I whispered to her and she just nods. You see the plan that we discussed was to make the school on our side by making ‘her’ look bad, so that no one would believe her. All we do is just treat her nicely for a few days and seem like we have a nice relationship, then we will ‘act’. Evil plan right?

 

Seohyun had come with us to eat like we had planned but she looked so awkward and ‘low classed’. I didn’t want this to happen but guess what it was my unnie’s idea so I better follow it. “Seohyun-ah why are you so awkward?” I asked holding her hand. Everyone on that table literally dropped their things and stare at me in pure shock. -sigh they don’t know the plan I forgot =.=’-

 

“What is it?” Sooyeon unnie came and I’m sending her a-help-me-with-the-plan look. “Seohyun is our sister so she should be welcomed here” She explains to her group and I let out a sigh of relief.

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

-Why are they being so nice to me?- “U-unnies I think I should just leave... I don’t belong in here” I stuttered.

 

“Yea eww why does that brat hang out with us anyways?”

“What a waste of time to hang out with her!”

“Sooyeon and Qri you should know how we feel right?”

“Yea! I don’t want to hang out neither breathe the same air as her!”

 

Qri’s friends commented and right then and there I felt like crying. “STOP IT! She’s my little sister and I’ve been treating her so bad and I feel like I should act like a better sister so DON’T.YOU.SAY.ANYTHING.BAD.ABOUT.HER.AGAIN!” Qri unnie bellowed which took me by surprise and of course the whole cafeteria.

 

“U-unnie” I whispered.

 

“It’s fine.Stay... Seohyun-ah and I’m sorry we’ve treated you like nothing” Sooyeon unnie said. “Let’s start again” She continues, I’m so happy right now that my sisters finally accept me.

 

“Thank you so much” I said and they sincerely nod. 

 

[Sooyeon’s POV]

“It’s fine. Stay... Seohyun-ah and I’m sorry we’ve treated you like nothing”  I said in a soft, sincere voice. “Let’s start again” I continued my innocent act.

 

“Thank you so much” She said and we both pretend to nod like we mean it. Oh Seohyun you don’t know what you’re up for... You’ll be begging for mercy from us and you’ll regret using our oppas. Plan A in action.

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

My unnies are acting... weird in a nice way. They’ve been treating me like nothing for years but now they are nice? Can it be real? “Seohyun-ah let’s go shopping!” Qri asks me and I just nod.

 

While, walking I spot some familiar faces and see it’s half of EXO. “Seohyun noona!” Sehun calls.

 

“Annyeong!” I cheerfully greet while Qri is on the side lines being unnoticed.

 

“What are you doing here?” Kai asks.

 

“Shopping with my unnie, Qri!” I said and push unnie a bit to the front so they see her. They all seem in a state of shock but then regain their composure.

 

“A-annyeong” She shyly says and blushes when they greet her back but it doesn’t seem like they actually welcome her. I wonder why?

 

“We have to go now so, I’ll see you next time!” I said and pull unnie before step-mom comes home.

 

[No one’s POV]

“Hyunggg~! Sehun said as me clings into Luhan. “Don’t you think that Qri is up to something?” Sehun continues. 

 

“Whatever. It’s her business not mine... or yours” Luhan coldly says and walks off.

 

“HMPH! Hyunggg! Don’t be upset!! WAIIIITTTT~~” Sehun whines and rans to get Luhan, earning chuckles from the others not far behind.

 

“Suho, don’t you also think that her sister is up to something and it doesn’t feel right” Xiumin says.

 

“Hmm... Yea your right but let her be for now and let’s just look out for her” Suho concludes. Meanwhile the quiet ones, D.O and Lay just walk and observe all of the members sayings and quietly walk away unnoticed.

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

While walking alone with my sister I feel like somebody is following us and I don’t like it. “Unnie let’s walk faster” I said in fear.

 

“Why?” She asks and I whisper in her ear that someone is following us, she nods and we walking a bit faster. “Seohyun-ah let’s go there” Qri unnie said. We walk to a nearby park and hide there. The people just had past us and didn't notice our presence and walked along. When we actually went a bit further it was beautiful. We both decided to sit by a tree and just talk... I guess. “Seohyun... how did you get to know EXO?” Qri asks.

“Hmm... detention room” I answer in an audible voice remembering the incident of figuring out how INFINITE and EXO were all friends.

 

“Jinjja?... Wow” Qri answers in disbelief. We both talk in that hour that had past and talked about things we usually don’t do.  As we were getting ready to come into the house Qri unnie had said to ‘act’ like normal and not show step-mom because she would be terribly angry and you wouldn’t want to know what would happen and I of course agreed.

 

[Qri’s POV]

In the past hour in ‘hiding’ we actually both talked and had fun with each other which I haven’t felt in awhile and I honesty enjoyed her accompaniment. I really had fun bonding with my little sister even though I’m not supposed to like her. 

As we were about to step into the house I told her to act like we normally with the hate-love relationship and obviously she agreed for the whole family’s sake. One secret our family has is that when mom becomes angry she ‘lets out the beast’ and it’s scary. Although I had enjoyed talking with her even for a hour. I have to stick to the plan but all I know is that I feel guilty and sorry for her. My poor little sister. I can't do anything about it but co-operate... after all it's Sooyeon unnies idea.

I'm sorry... Seohyun-ah...

 

[D.O’s POV]

We were following Seohyun to make sure that she is safe. Lay hyung and I saw them in the distance walking. We didn’t expect for both of them to be so close but I still had suspicions. While slowing walking we saw a group of people our age following them closely. It was strange. “Hyung something is wrong let’s follow them” I whispered to Lay hyung and he nodded. We both tried to see their faces if we identifiy who they were and what do they want but the bushes were in the way. Hoping for them to turn around when they didn’t see the two sisters, which they had left awhile ago.

“D.O! Look!”Lay hyung exclaimed in a quiet voice but enough for me to hear. I looked up and saw their faces. -Hmm not one face that is familiar wai- I take a closer look at one familiar face.

 

Park Sooyeon?

 


Thank you for reading and for taking the poll!