The Suspension

Baby Steps

[A/N] PLEASE READ THE NOTE  ON THE BOTTOM THANK YOU ^.^


Chapter 10. [Seohyun's POV]

Soon enough, I opened my eyes to be met with the white ceiling. I sat up quickly and looked at my surroundings. “Seohyun-ah you’re awake!” I turn to my right side to see Hoya who is my 91-liner friend.

 

“H-hoya... did you save me?” I asked and he hesitatingly nodded. “Where am I?” I asked again.

 

“You’re in the nurses office, I saw your note and came to the store room” He said and my heart started to beat rapidly. I clutch my chest and hear my beating heart racing ever so fast. “Seohyun a-are you okay?” He asked worried and touched my hand, at that my heart was about to explode and I could feel heat rushing towards my cheeks.

 

“D-deh” I stuttered and he sighed. We sat there in a silence until I could hear hurried footsteps and doors opening.

 

“S-seohyun-ah! You’re alright!” Taeyeon and Tiffany exclaimed and went over to hug me.

 

“Deh unnie” I replied.

 

“Where were you?” They both asked.

 

“I was in the storeroom, someone must’ve locked the door without know someone was in there” I reasoned.

 

“I bet you they did it on purpose” Tiffany said in anger.

 

“Must have” Hoya agreed nodding his head.

 

“Ohh Hoya-ssi what are you doing here?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Oh unnie... Hoya saved me from the store room” I told them.

 

“Wasn’t it-” Tiffany stopped. “Ah nothing... it’s good to see that you’re fine” Tiffany continued. I tilted my head in confused and I was actually suspicious of her.

 

“What is it unnie?” I asked.

 

“Nothing... Let’s tell INFINITE and EXO that you’re fine... They must be worried.” Taeyeon unnie said and they both left the room.

 

“I wonder what unnie was about to say?” I asked myself.

 

“Yea... me too” Hoya wondered knowing the fact that he didn’t save you. “Come on Seohyun I’ll help you up” Hoya said as he put my arm around his neck. That made me very embarrassed and I could feel my heart beating fast again. -What’s happening?- I thought.

 

As we were heading out I spotted INFINITE not very far from where Hoya and I were. “HOYA!” Dongwoo called. “Oh Seohyun! Are you okay” He then asked looking at my state.

 

“Deh I’m alright” I said.

“Seo Joo Hyun! don’t lie you're obviously not! You were locked up in a storeroom for goodness!!!” Hoya reasoned using my full name and everyone looked at him in surprise.

 

“WHAT SHE WAS LOCKED UP?? IN A STORE ROOM?!?!” They shout and Hoya just hush them down. 

 

“Yes yes so now be quiet” Hoya told them.

 

“Wait... Why are you being so friendly to her?” L asked eyeing him. We both sighed and told the rest how we used to go the same school and quickly becoming close friends because of not-so-much .

 

“Wahh jinjja?” Sungjong asked.

 

“Of course! Why would I lie?” I said.

 

“YAHHHH!!!! COME HERE!” We all then turn around to see people chasing unnie, Sooyeon unnie.

 

“Unnie...? What happened?” I asked her as she hid behind me.

 

“If they ask for unnie don’t tell them you saw me” She shakily said and dashed off. -I wonder what’s happening?-

 

[No one’s POV]

 

Meanwhile, after Sooyeon dashed off, she evilly chuckled and smirked. “Have fun... Seohyun-ah” She said with resent in her voice. “You got out this time but now let the fun... start~!” -Hmmm... wearing the school uniform today is becoming very handy- She thought as she left with the light bundle of keys in her hand making a little tinkling sound.

 

Sooyeon walked off and soon disappeared from sight. While, Seohyun is standing in front of the councilor, who is staring at her in mis-belief as she is holding something which shouldn’t have gotten in the first place...

 

The exam answers.

 

[The principles’ office]

*SLAM* The principle slammed his palms on the table in anger. *Sigh* “SEO...hyun-ah...” He gently approached as she was looking quite scared. “Did you take these test papers?” He asked calmly.

 

“No... sir. I swear!” Seohyun said.

 

“Are you sure? The councilor saw you holding them” He stated and Seohyun just shook her head furiously denying it. “Okay... Since you say you didn’t but we have evidence we will just have to suspend you from school for two weeks” He stated.

 

“B-but that’s when I-” She started but got cut in the middle.

 

“NO buts” He said sternly. “That’s my final decision.” His hand gesturing her to leave the place.

 

“D-deh. Thank you sir...” Seohyun bowed and quickly left.

 

“Seohyun-ah!” Tiffany and Taeyeon immediately went over to hug her. “Are you ok?” Tiffany asks.

 

“D-deh unnie” 

 

“What did he say?” Hoya asked.

 

“I’m suspended from going to school for two weeks.”Seohyun says with regret.

 

“But that’s when the exam starts and it’s very important” Taeyeon says. “We must find out who did this” She continued and everyone nodded along.

 

[At the Park] 

[Seohyun’s POV]

I wanted to take some fresh air after what happened so I went to the park that Qri unnie and I went. “Taking some fresh air?” I heard a voice and looked up.

 

“L-luhan?” I asked looking surprised.

 

“Why do you looked surprised to see me? It’s not like you’re hiding or anything” He stated.

 

“Why are you h-here?” -Ugh why am I stuttering?-

 

“Why can’t I?” He retorted back.

 

“Ugh! Do you have a grudge on me or something?” I said grabbing my hair out of frustration.

 

“I do.” He stated and I was more than shocked.

 

“B-bwoh?!?” I asked in complete shock.

 

“Didn’t you here me? I.HATE.YOU” He coldly stated and left. For a minute I though he would be nice to me but... pshh. 

 

“UGHHH!!!” I screamed and pulled grass out throwing it here and there in annoyance.

 

“Oh? What are you doing here now” Another voice said.

 

“Leave Luhan I don’t need your sympathy” I said.

 

“When did I become Luhan and give you sympathy?” He said as chuckled. I turned around and met Hoya. I blushed in embarrassment. 

 

“Ahh mian. I thought-” 

 

“Yea yea I know you thought I was Luhan coming to give you sympathy” He stated and I giggled. “Yay! At least I made you smile... You look prettier if you smile Seohyun-ah” He said and he patted my head. I blushed again and my heart was thumping loudly again. 

-What’s happening to me? Am I sick?-  I thought as I touch my forehead. “Seohyun-ah you okay?” He asked.

 

“A-a-ah y-yea I’m absolutely f-f-f-ine” I said stuttering.

 

“Then why are you stuttering a lot?” He said as he gave me a heart-melting smile.

 

“A-ani I should go now and pack my things” I utter.

 

“Yea let’s go!” he said as he offered me a hand, and I accepted it. Once I stood up my feet were wobbly and unstable making me nearly fall over. I closed my eyes waiting for the fall until I heard chuckling and opened my eyes to see Hoya helping me balance.

 

“Ah thank you” I say and head off with him.

 

[No one’s POV] 

After seeing Seohyun and Hoya head off that person scoffed and grabbed the milk and brought it home to get to Sehun his closest buddy. While on the other side another watching the ‘sweet’ scene clawed the bark of the tree in anger that Seohyun had progressed so far with the desired Kingkas. “Qri... Let’s start plan B”

 


SO...HIII!! Thank you for supporting this fic and I'm sorry for not updating for a few days :( because school started I'll be a bit busier and update once or twice a week but I will try my best to update as often as possible! Thank you!!! :D AND ITS LAY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY YAY!! HOPE HE HAS A AWESOME ONEEE~~