Luhan.

Baby Steps

That night I was sleeping peacefully until, I heard someone's stomach growl. 'Aish! Why can't u do it?' I heard a scowl. Since I couldn't sleep after hearing the loud noises and wondered why the boys don't wake up after hearing it. 

Walking towards the kitchen, I saw Luhan in the messy kitchen and shook my head. "Luhan..." I called and I guess he didn't expect anyone so he drop the plate he was holding. "What are you doing?" I asked even though it was already obvious. 

"I'm making breakfast for everyone" he answered and I looked at the time. -4 AM- 

"Isn't too early for that?" I said.

"Shut up!" He answered with a tone of embarrassment and it made me giggle. I tied my hair and went over getting a apron. 'What are you doing?' 

"Making you some food... You skipped dinner" I commented taking the pan out.

"No I'm not hungry!!" He defended himself and the next second his stomach started to growl. 

"You're stomach says the opposite I see" I said concentrating on the eggs. "Clean up will you?" I asked.

"Why me?!?" He exclaimed not remember he was the purpose of this mess. 

"You did it and I'm being kind enough to cook for you what else do you want?" I argued and he seemed speechless. 

"Aish! Fine!" He answered giving up. After some time Luhan had finished cleaning up while I still worked on his meal. "How long does it take to cook?!?" He complained.

I had just finished Luhan's meal and servings for 12. "Aish be patient will you!!" I set out the dishes and it had a lot of food. 

"This much?" He asked looking at his meal, which was a soup and kimchi fried rice. 

"Don't want it?" I raised a brow. 

"Fine fine but how can you take that long?" He complained again and I glanced at the clock -9 AM- 

I went up to each member's room and woke them up one by one, telling them there breakfast so they could wake up. Lastly, was Kai and D.O's room which I heard from Suho Kai is the most hardest to wake up after Luhan. 

"D.O oppa wake up~ I made breakfast!" I called sweetly and shook him a bit. Thankfully he woke up and thanked me. "Ara ara go wash yourself! Breakfast is on the table!'

"Mmhh thanks Seohyun... Good luck with Jong In" he sleepy said and went to wash up.

"Mmm... Kai~~ wake uppp" I said but he seemed like a dead log not waking up. "There's foodd~" I said as I remember Kris saying Kai will only wake up if there's food. Once I said that he steadily walked towards the bathroom ready for the day. 

"YAH! JONG IN GET OUT!!" I heard D.O yell. -What a lively couple- I thought shaking my head. 

After I went out everyone was eating and told me to eat which I lied and said that I already are before. Luhan stayed quiet and ate his dinner/breakfast leaving me to do what I want. I looked at the messy dorm and started to take out plastic bags and clean. My stomach then grumbled but I ignored it and continue to work. It was 5 PM and I just about to finish cleaning, yea that's how messy it was. 

I looked at the clock and saw the boys should arrive home soon and decided put the trash in the main bin outside. I was very sweaty and felt weak. I couldn't stand up properly thus, causing me to blackout without notice on the hard wooden floor. 

I woke up afterwards and looked at my surroundings. "What am I doing here?" I ask still dazed. 

"NOONAA~~ You made us worried." Sehun said in relief that I was okay."We saw you on the floor when we got back" Sehun explained.

"How long have I been here?" I ask.

"2 days or so" D.O enters and says. "Here have some soup" He hands me the soup and I sip it. "Better eat all of it!" He chimes and I nod.

The doors suddenly opened and the whole of Infinite had came. "Seohyun-ah you're okay!" The all yelled in joy. 

"Hmm... Why would I be oppa?" I asked blinking innocently.

"You over-worked yourself again!" Hoya said. *DUUGUEN DUUGUEN* I hit my chest because of this weird feeling that won't leave me.

"Seohyun/Noona!! Why are you hitting yourself?" Everyone asked.

"Nothing I just kinda choked." I lied. "Can... I have some rest time?" I requested everyone.

"Hmm... sure" they just reply and all leave one by one. I walk up and to my desk where I usually compose music. 'Express your feelings into the song' I remember what Kris had said and I start to compose.

 

'You're so so handsome
My eyes my eyes are blinded
I can't breathe because I'm trembling

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

Oh I feel so embarrassed
I can't look at you
I feel shy because I've fallen in love

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

What should I do? (What should I do~) About my trembling heart (My trembling heart)

(Thump thump thump thump) My heart kept thumping
So I couldn't fall asleep at night'

[Part of SNSD's GEE]

After writing a short bit of it I sigh and get to bed since I had a throbbing head-ache.

-What should I do? I think I've fallen in love- I thought as I drift to sleep.
 


THANKS MY SUPPORTERSSS LOVE YOU ALLL!!! AND GIVE MY ANOTHER STORY A READ AS WELL THANKSSS :D :D

Cute Luhan Fanart for all my readers and supporters!!!!

[Photo is not mine. Credit to owner :D]