The Beginning of Two Plans

Baby Steps

Seohyun’s POV

 

“She’s not my sister though” Qri said and we all gaped. -What?-

 

“WHAT? SHE’S NOT?!?” Everyone shouted and Qri nodded. “WHY NOT?”

 

“Shhh! I don’t want the whole school to hear this!” She shhed us. “Sooyeon is not my blodd-related sister but my kind of step sister, like how I am to Seohyun” She explained.

 

“Why did it become like this?” Sungjong asked.

 

“I got adopted and unnie was their, I guess umma told me not to tell anyone and I could have anything I wanted but I guess money isn’t happiness” She once explained. “I will tell you more another time but we have not time right now” 

 

“I guess that’s okay” Suho said and clasped his hands together. “Now for OUR plan!” 

 

It became night and we hadn’t thought of a plan to defeat Sooyeon, so we all head home. “Yah! buy me bubble tea” Luhan bossed me. 

 

“What? Why me?” I asked feeling accused.

 

“Why shouldn’t you?” He retorted.

 

“Because... ummm” I thought. “It’s because I have the right not to!” I shouted. -Did that even make sense?- He raised an eyebrow telling me that didn’t make sense. “UGHH FINE!” I gave up and saw him smirk while I stomped away unhappy.

 

----------------------------------------

 

After that incident last night, I left with a sulky mood this morning when I went to school. I went to school to hear screams from here to there. My guess, it was the fangirls. “OMO IT’S EXO!!” “OMG IT’S INFINITE!!! KYAAA” I was right.

 

The whole school doesn’t know that us three, EXO and INFINITE know each other.Yet. “OMO LUHAN OPPAAA~~!” Many females shout irritating my ears. -What’s so good about him anyways? He is conceited and annoying!- The thought, even enraged me.

 

I walked up to my locker and I could feel stares piercing the back of my head. I turn around and everyone pretended to be occupied. Soon Sooyeon came and wanted to talk with me. I walked with her and the stares became more fierce and intense. 

 

“I want you to leave the school” She harshly said. 

 

“What?” I asked confused.

 

“LEAVE.THIS.SCHOOL” She gritted.

 

“Why should I?” I daringly ask.

 

“Easy, you’re in my way of getting fame and fortune” She replied I wanted to slap her, right then right there. “I know you want to slap me, go ahead do it” 

 

“...what?” I gasp. -Why would she want me to slap her?- She then pushed me and I fell, I barely stood up and glared at her. I saw her glancing to the other direction and didn’t get the chance to look because she fell down. Dramatically I must say. 

 

“OMO! SOOYEON ARE YOU OKAY?” One of her gangs said as everyone from the school miraculously gathered. 

 

*Hic Hic* “S-she I was trying to help my sister b-but...” Sooyeon started. “She pushed me over and my ankle hurts” She sobbed even more and everyone glared at me for hurting the queenka. 

 

“Why are you doing this to your own sister?” A girl commented pushing me down to the cold hard ground. 

 

“I-I barely touched her!” I voiced out as I felt accused.

 

“No you didn’t! You are just a jealous freak” Another said and glared at me. I felt weak. Venerable. Betrayed. Tears were b on my eyes. I wanted to leave, leave this place.

 

“I’m not jealous!” I shouted wiping my tears, not wanting to feel weak.

 

“It’s okay guys, it’s by accident anyways.” Sooyeon said and I swear I could see her smirk. “It’s okay Seohyun, it’s a mistake we all have them. Come on get up” She gently said and she offered a hand but with people supporting her, since she twisted her ankle.

 

After she left people, told me I was lucky and that I had a caring sister. Some even warned me not to do that again. “Woah~ That was harsh” Chen came out of his hiding place and commented.

 

“Yea. It was hectic and so much drama” Xiumin said patting the younger’s shoulder.

 

“Hey, we should start the plan. You know since Sooyeon is starting it and we mustn’t let her win.” Qri said. “First, let’s met at someone’s house” 

 

“Why can’t we go to yours?” Tao spoke up and everyone faced him giving him the =.= look.

 

“Seriously Tao? You want to go to Seohyun and Qri’s house so that Sooyeon can hear our plan?” Kris spoke up then decided to knock sense into Tao’s head.

 

“Sorry” He bowed after Kris talked to him.

 

“Nah, that’s fine” Qri replied waving her hand playfully and then gasped. “Oops, forget what you just saw, and what I did” She then said after blushing.

 

“Wow, we have never seen this image of you unnie” I said and everyone agreed nodding their heads cutely.  “You should show it more” I continued.

 

“Yea, you should you seem so much like... yourself” Kai answered.

 

“Yea! That’s it!” Sehun agreed bobbing his head cutely again.

 

“Aish. Let’s never talk about this” Qri requested and after some time everyone agreed. “Now, whose house should we go to?” 

 

“Let’s go to mine” Suho volunteered.

 

“Okay that’s fine” Qri said and flashed a smile.

 

“Woah! The queenka just smiled!” Sehun told Sungjong.

 

“Aish! Of course I smile! I’m not heartless you know!” Qri exclaimed and everyone except for Luhan burst into laughter.

 

“Okay let’s go now we’re late” Suho gestured in an gentlemanly way.

 

“Why thank you” Both Qri and I curtsied then broke into laughter skipping away.

 

“There so weird” Suho muttered.

 

“But’s it’s cute” Lay said and everyone chuckled trailing behind.

 

---------------------------------

 

“Okay! It’s time to be serious” Everyone had gather and now discussing the plan. Although the room was big its self, with 22 people inside of it, made the look confined and small.

 

“Want some snacks?” Suho asked coming in.

 

“Ugh! Yes please!” The maknaes chorused running up to the short leader.

 

“Can we please continue?”  Qri gritted feeling annoyed. “It hasn’t even been 10 minutes and your all hungry?” She complained once again.

 

“B-but” The maknaes teared up and started with their ‘pity’ act.

 

“I won’t fall for that and now sit down and continue” Qri instructed. -She handles them so well-

 

“Okay, since Sooyeon has started her plan, I will pretend to be on her side and get her plan information.” Qri announced. “Then you guys need to one by one become closer to her and do the same” She pointed the boys who cringe in disgust. “Ahem, I meant like start to go on Sooyeon’s side and betray Seohyun. Once she thinks the whole school is against Seohyun, we take action” Qri explained then exhaled her a heavy breath.

 


I finally updated Baby Steps, I have been busy and all so I couldn't type it up but! Thanks for all those people who patiently waited!