Second Chances

Baby Steps

 

 
 
I bit my lip, should I? I guess giving him a second chance won't hurt. "Fine... Lets talk but I'm not going to be on good terms with you again."
 
"Arasso, I get it" he said understanding and directed me to another place, "I'm very sorry, Seohyun." He apologized.
 
"Your saying sorry to... Me?" I asked pointing to myself.
 
"Uhh... Ye-"
 
"You have no right to" I said, "you say sorry to me but not the others? Your best mates?" 
 
"Uh..." He starts, "Just let me explain, Seohyun." He says pity in his eyes.
 
"Then go" 
 
"I was forced! Sooyeon forced me to be her boyfriend, otherwise she would hurt you guys" he explained and I raise a brow.
 
"Then why do you seem so flustered?" I ask and he freezes.
 
"It's because..." 
 
"Stop Luhoney, she doesn't seem to fall into our trap" Sooyeon said stepping out of the shadows.
 
"Well, look who this is?" I said rolling my eyes.
 
"Oh, I didn't see you there, Seohyun" she said sarcasm spilling out of .
 
"I see, you're so nervous that your splitting out lies" I say in a bad manner. I couldn't just deal with Sooyeon anymore.
 
"Lies? Your the one spitting lies" she says.
 
"Psh, you are the one living a life full of lies." I tell her. Her next move comes unexpected, she just slapped me, making me fall down of the ground. I look at Luhan just standing there looking emotionless." You guys are pathetic people. Using people to get what you want." I spat.
 
"Stop it, Seohyun before I hurt you" Luhan speaks up.
 
"Who cares? You already did. You hurt all of us. Your best friends. What was once our friendship is now lost. Luhan, lost." I steadily said, "You will never be forgiven, Luhan. I gave you a chance but you ruined it." I stood up and glared at both of them before leaving the place.
 
"Seohyun! Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worried written in his eyes.
 
"Hmm... I am." I said.
 
"Well, you don't look like it" he says pointing out that I'm a ruined mess.
 
"I had a fight with Luhan and Sooyeon" I simply said.
 
"What? Did they do this to you?!?" He frantically asked and I just nod. He clenched his teeth and put his hands into a ball, "I'm going to kill them" he said with anger.
 
"No need, I don't want you to use your energy on those kind of people" I told him and he looked at me weirdly.
 
"You sure?" He asks.
 
"Yea... I'm sure" I limp back to class and focus on the lesson. A piece of paper is tossed towards me as I jot things down. Opening it I see Myungsoo's writing. 
 
'You okay? Baekhyun explained everything to the group.' I jot something down and toss it to his table.
 
'If you call being threatened, slapped and betrayed fine, then yea, I'm fine.' He chuckled but I could tell it was a forced one that even I couldn't identify with. That whole lesson we kept giving each other messages as the teacher didn't even notice, who knew?
 
I walk to my locker when all my classes was finished. I sigh at the though of being betrayed, lost and different, these few weeks and I've even felt as if I should give up everything. But I can't. I came here for one goal, and I'm gonna stick to it.
 
As classes were dismissed and people left. I sat on the bench by the field as I played with a soccer ball that was there. I usually didn't but I couldn't help but think what would happen if Luhan didn't leave, if we were still friends. Even if I came here for the purpose of being a successful singer or composer, I hadn't expected to take a turn into the difficulties in life.
 
"Hey..." I turned to my right and saw Qri. The most person I could call family at this point.
 
"Hi..." I replied soulless.
 
"I heard about Luhan." 
 
"Don't talk about him." 
 
"Did you give him a second chance?" She asks.
 
"Hmm. I did but you know what? He backfired on me." I stutter.
 
"I know the feeling. But guess what? When you truly love him, you should never give up helping him survive what he is going through" she tells me.
 
"Well, I guess I've given up when he told us that he was dating that witch." I said, "you know, I use to believe in fate and that there were happily ever after with the person you love but I guess, I've given up hopes on that as well." 
 
"Well, as I like to say, life is a path full of difficulties that you must overcome and life is not made easy." 
 
"Well, I guess so unnie. Your are truly right." I say huffing a sigh.
 
"To enlighten the mood, guess what? The school is gonna announce the winners of the performance yesterday and they can move to the higher level." She explains.
 
"Really?" I ask and she nods making me feel more hopeful, forgetting about the Luhan incident.
 
"Kaja! Let's go now! It's late!" Qri encourages and we both leave the field. I sigh as I walk to EXO's place as I stay there. As soon as I open the door, I face a screaming Sehun pulling me into a suffocating hug.
 
"Hun-ah, I'm nearly dying here" I beg and he lets go.
 
"Sowwie noona" he adds aeygo to his apology.
 
"Hmm, it's alright." 
 
"Noona! Are you alright?" Zelo comes and asks surprising me.
 
"You came to visit? Yes... I'm fine" 
 
"Of course I came!" He says.
 
"Well, welcome! I missed you" I say and he nods agreeing, "let's go eat, shall we?" 
 
"Yay!" The whole house cheers. After a appetizing meal we all became tired and ultimately passed out. I sigh while laying down staring at the stars, until Baekhyun comes and does the same thing.
 
"I thought you passes out like them" I say nodding my head the the direction to the sleeping boys in the living room.
 
"Nah, I don't sleep easily. So, I've been wanting to ask this question." He asks.
 
"Give it to me." 
 
"When did you become so aggressive when talking about Luhan and Sooyeon?"
 
"Ever since I fell." 

Hey! Haven't updated since like forever! Sorry guys! Holidays started i decided to be a lazy author... Well, since I'm bored and have so much free time I just updated :) what do you think Seohyun means by ever since she fell?!? Tell me what you think! Thanks