Sehun interrupts

Baby Steps
 

Author's POV

 

Once everyone arrived at Jeju Island, they were happy, elated at the fact they had arrived from the long ride. "Now, now, it's getting late. You all should go pack and rest. We'll start early morning." The supervisor explained and groans filled the path. 
 
 
"Why can't we explore?!?" Chanyeol groaned as he pulled Baekhyun to the cabin with him. 
 
 
"Because we're gonna wake up early tomorrow!" Baekhyun exclaimed slapping the tall giant, and since Chanyeol was so tall Baekhyun had to tippy toe up to actually, lecture the whinning younger.
 
 
"How early is early?!?" Chanyeol exclaimed still tugging on Baekhyun's shirt. 
 
 
"I don't know!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed from far away. Laughter burst from the crowd as they saw BaekYeol's 'love' quarrel. While, Seohyun was just standing there, also laughing but with a person looking at her, quite longingly. 
 
 
"Let's go!" Taeyeon yelled and everyone split ways almost agreeing immediently. 
 
 
"Umm..." Luhan spoke moving closer to Seohyun. "Can we talk?" Seohyun was mostly surprised at Luhan's sudden request and was about to reply until Sehun interrupted.
 
 
"Seohyun! Come!" Sehun called over. "Taeyeon wants to talk to you!" 
 
 
"Sorry Luhan, maybe next time." Seohyun quickly replied and ran off, leaving a cursing Luhan, glaring at his best friend.
 
 
"Damn you, Sehun." Luhan silently cursed at the young smiling boy. He walked over towards the cabins shaking his head. 
 
 
"Hey! Taeyeon." Seohyun waved and hugged Taeyeon once they had met.
 
 
"Seohyun! I was looking for you!" 
 
 
"Hmm? Why unnie?" Seohyun asked tilting her head a bit a tad bit more confused than usual.
 
 
"We're you talking to Luhan?" 
 
 
"Kinda, but I don't want to." Seohyun replied shuffling a bit, dogding the eye-contact of her unni.
 
 
"Why not?" 
 
 
"It's awkward, he once hurt me afterall." Seohyun replied. "I guess it's the past and I should not hold a big grudge but it's uncomfortable when I'm with him.
 
 
"Don't you like him though?" 
 
 
"Of course I do! It's just -" Seohyun exclaimed, feeling a bit embarrassed afterwards at her confession. She was also surprised that her mind had acted up like so to answer so confidently and quickly.
 
 
"Then everything's good. He likes you and you like him." Taeyeon explained confidently her arms on her hips.
 
 
"B-but -" Seohyun stuttered. 
 
 
"No buts, Seohyun. You just need the courage to confront him about it, maybe even confess after all, the feelings are mutual." Taeyeon smiled and patted the younger's back. 
 
 
"How do you know unni?" Seohyun asked blinking innocently making Taeyeon chuckle. 
 
 
"Of course I know, I have observed these all with the help of Sehun, you know?" Taeyeon replied and pushed lightly towards the door. "Come, let's go eat first." 
 
 
-Mutual feelings, huh? Is it true?- After dinner, when everyone was full and happy, they all headed off splitting ways to have fun. Seohyun decided to visit the beach at night which was one of her new favourite activities, maybe being in love had decided the fact but she didn't mind. "Seohyun? What are you doing here?" Luhan appeared out of no where and looked at her with confused eyes. 
 
 
"Just, hanging out, you?" Seohyun asked spinning towards him. 
 
 
 
"Same, I wanted to take a breather, I didn't expect you to be here too." He said chuckling, making Seohyun's legs feeling suddenly weak, why was her body reacting to Luhan's acts like this? Was this called love? -No. It mustn't be, it's just that I'm nervous.-
 
 
"Y-yea. Oh! You wanted to talk to me. What about?" Seohyun smiled and Luhan swore that his heart thumped a million times faster. 
 
 
"It's about us." Luhan whispered. He leaned closer in that dark night, and smiled. 
 
 
--- 
 
 
"NOONNNNAAAA!" Sehun yelled happily running towards the couple. Not playing attention to the atmosphere.
 
 
 
"Hmm? What is it?" Seohyun moved away from Luhan and walked towards Sehun making Luhan click his fingers in defeat and silently punching Sehun in his head.
 
 
 
"Ughhh... Damn you, Oh Sehun." Luhan muttered. 
 
 
 
"What is it, Sehun?" Seohyun asked by the time she reached Sehun. 
 
 
"Noona! Didn't you hear the fireworks?" Sehun questioned pointing above. 
 
 
 
"Uh, no I didn't. It was too quiet." Seohyun uttered a flush of pink clearly seen in her cheeks knowing that wasn't exactly the truth.
 
 
 
"But it's so loud that I can harder hear myself!" Sehun shouted. 
 
 
 
"Oh. I think, I should leave." Seohyun excused herself running away until Luhan held her back with his tight grip.
 
 
 
"Wanna run with me?" He asked winking.
 
 
 
"Run?" 
 
 
 
"Yea, up for it? It could be like exercise." Luhan replied and Seohyun nodded, before giving him a weird look. It wasn't like she had to do anything important at night anyways. 
 
 
 
"Come. Let's go over there." Luhan pointed towards the west. 
 
 
 
"What's over there?" 
 
 
 
"A surprise. Come!" Luhan tugged Seohyun arm dragging her away. 
 
 
 
"Surprise? What kind? What about the others? It's not anything scary is it? What if we get lost?" Seohyun interrogated. 
 
 
 
"Stop asking so many questions, if you keep doing so, I'll kiss you. I'll deal with it if we're lost, okay?" 
 
 
 
"O-okay." Seohyun replied before shutting up. She had no guarantee she would not stop asking questions so it was best if she had shut up. 
 
 
 
"Why so quiet?" Luhan asked chuckling. 
 
 
 
"It's ... It's because, I don't want to be kissed." Seohyun spoke up and had realised what she utter and therefore, cupped hitting her herself a few times. 
 
 
 
"Why not? You don't like me?" 
 
 
 
"NO! I like you a lot but -" Seohyun retorted a bit too quickly that it seems obvious in fact. She soon realised again and smacked herself once more for her slip up. 
 
 
 
"Don't hit yourself, I'll be sad." Luhan commented, making a sad face. Even so, he was handsome like a shining star, to Seohyun anyways. 
 

Author's comment: Annddd... I'm finally back! Ish... Well, there's a update for you!