A New Start

Baby Steps

Hai guys! This is the update you've been waiting for!! I hope it doesn't disappoint you!! I've read all your comments and was smiling reading them as you guys seemed to think that Seohyun would be dying... Well if you want to find out... Carry on reading~~


Seohyun's POV 

 
I gulped as I looked down. Cars, people and the ground were there. I took another step. Breathing in, I said my goodbyes to the Korea and prayed that no one would come find me. To leave my existence alone. On the whole, to forget I ever lived. Maybe trying to become a star was too hard. 
 
I closed my eyes and took a breath of the fresh and foreign air of a new country. America. This may be a good or bad choice to make since the second round is coming up but I think I need to take a rest. Walking down the plane, I carried out all my duties in collecting my things. Luckily, I had someone to actually pick me up, my unnie Jung Sooyeon, known as Jessica. It's funny how she has the same korean name as Park Sooyeon. She is on vacation, and luckily I got to crash in her place for awhile.
 
"What happened?" She asked worried.
 
"Some problems came up and I asked for a rest" I replied. Lies. I actually asked the academy if I could leave and I'm not planning to come back any sooner. I might come back but I don't know when, the academy is a place where all the memories were. I want to start anew. 
 
"You sure?" She asks.
 
"Yes, unnie. I'm sorry I have to burrow your place for a while. I'll find another place where I can stay soon." I said and Jessica still gave me that worried knowingly look. I can tell that she knew. She knew that I was lying to her.
 
"Okay, it's fine Seohyun. You can tell me about our problems, I'll have your back." She encouraged and I nodded. Soon we were well on our way to her place in California. The atmosphere felt strange and new. It's a new environment for me but I guess I would have to adjust if I would be living in this country.
 
"I'll tell you another time unnie, thanks anyways." I replied and stepped out of the car. Jessica lead me to one of the luxurious rooms that I've dreamt of sleeping in. "This is what I've dreamt my life to be... Without anymore pain and worry, living a carefree life but why? Unnie why?"
 
"Why what? Seohyun?" She asked not getting anything I said.
 
"Why does it feel so lonely and sad?" I frown as tears started to drop. I quickly wiped them as I didn't want to see my pathetic self. Although, Jessica didn't now what was going on, she went and hugged me. 
 
"It's alright, Seohyun. It's gonna be okay." She caressed my head, embracing me into a hug. -I hope it would be okay-
 
------------
Soon, days had turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Its now been 11 months since I came to America. It had been a tough start but I learnt well and even my unnies came and visited my new apartment. Not Tiffany or Taeyeon, since I haven't gotten contact with them these past months, but my other unnies, Yoona, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri. Of course I've contacted my same aged friends; Nicole and Hoya back in Korea. Even though Hoya was promised not to tell about where I was. 
 
America's more hectic but has less drama than Korea would have and I was surprised that people weren't caught up on studying 24/7. It was more about being different and unique rather being among the crowd. It was interesting though, I never thought that America would be fun and different. I've long forgotten the memories that were once there, it still is remained in my head but just lost it's ways to make me be stuck in them like how I was in the past.
 

The first few weeks I've been in America was scary... I kept worrying about school and the past incidents that had happened. I soon realized I didn't know my friends even though we hang out. They were like friendly strangers to me.They were just whom I hanged out throughout school life. I didn't know them personality, who they were and what they liked. Heck, I didn't even know what they wanted to be! Which would be either an idol or an actor/actress. 

 
"Seohyun!!" Someone called. I turned around to bump into Jessica. 
 
 
"Jessica unnie! Why are you in a hurry?" I asked getting up.
 
 
"Oh... Mian! I just have to see someone today!" She said and ran off to the boys area. -hmm this is odd- the next few days Jessica kept seeing this particular person, although it wasn't odd back then, it is now. 
 
 
I follow her the next day and she seemed oblivious to the fact I was following her. Where she lead me caught me by surprise; the library. Jessica isn't the type to go library she would rather sleep in than go here, making it more suspicious.
 
 
I check around the library until the bell rings and I must leave to go to class. What I didn't know was Jessica had lead me to another place where she wasn't there. I shrugged and left without any big suspicion. 
 
 
No one's POV 
 
 
"Does she know? About you telling me?"
 
 
"Hope not" Jessica said, "stop coming here! If she finds out she would be angry!" 
 
 
"It's not my fault! The guys are bugging me about it!" 
 
 
"Aish! I told you she's fine! She doesn't need to come back" Jessica argued.
 
 
"Why not? She has to talk to Luhan! He's been miserable without her! Heck, Sehun can't even help!!" 
 
 
"Why not? She has a new life now! She's been miserable all her life! Can you all give her a break?" Jessica argued.
 
 
"But nothing will be solved unless they talk"
 
 
"Talk? Talk about what?" Jessica asked. The person hesitated and couldn't say a word.
 
 
"Just... Work things out!"
 
 
"I never knew you could stutter" 
 
 
"Stop it! Anyways if you don't tell her, I will!"
 
 
"Fine! I'll try my best!" Jessica shouted, "don't expect me to make her go back to you guys and act like nothing happened!!" 
 
 
"That's an agreeable deal" 
 
 

Hey! I managed to update!! Thanks for patiently waiting :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!  

Please comment what do you think and if you can please up vote! Once again, I'm deeply sorry that you guys had to wait *bows 90 degrees* 

AHHHH and originally I thought that Seohyun would jump down and Suho would end up saving her but! I had this idea of her going to another place so I changed it :) you can thank my brain and my mood that day! LOL XD 

 

D.O for you~ isn't he cute? >< 

A VIDEO FOR CHRISTMASS!! (It's All I Want For Christmas Is You by Seohyun, Suzy and Hyorin)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZc7WpfMMNI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYZc7WpfMMNI 

 
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS :)