His Act of Kindness

Baby Steps

HEYY!! IF ANYONE IS ABLE TO MAKE ME A/SOME POSTER/S FOR THIS STORY; BABY STEPS (COZ MINE IS CRAPPY T.T) I WOULD BE GRATEFUL AND CREDIT YOU FOR IT PLZZZ THANKSSSS :) :) :D


 

“Okay, good plan but we need Seohyun to stay with someone, remember?” Suho said.

 

“Isn’t she rooming with Luhan?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“Umm... about that...” I suddenly shifted uncomfortable in my seat. -What should I say?-

 

“She got kick out” Luhan announced.

“What? You kick her out?” Sehun asked. “Wae hyung?”  

 

“She was annoying” He coolly said.

 

“She can live with us” Taeny said.

 

“Yea how about that?” Kris suggested.

 

“NO! That would be dangerous!” Qri interfered. “How about we all live together? Except me of course” She suggested again. 

 

“ALL OF US?” They all widen their eyes like D.O’s. Even he widen his eyes but I don’t really get how it could get any bigger.

 

“How about live next door?” Qri suggest again. “Like EXO live in one dorm and INFINITE live in one dorm while the girls live in on room?” She suggested.

 

“Why not? Appa has a mansion near your place and the school as well” Suho said.  “Okay, since that is settled... How about a sleep over since it’s late anyways.” Suho asked.

 

“Yea”

“Sure”

“Why not?”

“It would be fun!” They all commented.

 

[Qri’s POV]

[RING RING]

 

My phone started to ring, and I looked at the caller ID *Sooyeon unnie* “Oh no! Unnie is calling what should I do?” I told them and they became alerted.

 

“Pick it up and put it on loud speaker.” Kris told me and I nod.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Where are you?” 

 

“I’m at EXO’s house. Why?” I casually say.

 

“Okay the plan is going well” She answers not surprised and I write on a piece of paper telling them that I told her that I was going to EXO’s house for the plan.

 

“What do you want me to do unnie?” 

 

“Get friendly with them and then sabotage Seohyun, make sure they don’t know about this”

 

“Arasso unnie” I agreed.

 

“Ah one more thing, don’t open your locker until 8:10 AM.”

 

“Why can’t I unnie” I ask as everyone leans in closer.

“I sabotaged it of course and we’re going to blame it on that witch, for stealing EXO from me.” She gritted.

 

“Arasso unnie I will not open it then, thank you for telling me”

 

“What’s sister’s for?” Sooyeon evilly said.

 

“Fame, Fortune and Family” I reply.

 

“Good girl” She praised me and I nearly vomit. “I have to go now, bye”

 

“Bye unnie”

 

[End of call]

 

“Ughh she is so ughhh” Sehun commented after I commented.

 

“I totally agree” Baekhyun says.

 

“What’s with the Fame, Fortune and Family thing?” Hoya asks.

 

“Fame; If one of us is famous, whether it is in school or outside. The other has to help the person gain it. In other words be the shadow for that person.

 

Fortune; If you have money, you instantly become popular.

 

and Family; Pretend to be a family but use it for their own benefits” Qri explained.

 

“What?” Seohyun asked.

 

“For example, since Sooyeon is the queenka in school, I become her shadow and help her be the top and about the family thing...” Qri explained a bit more clearer.

 

“Yea...?” Dongwoo asked feeling more and more curious.

 

“Like umma marries our appas for money and when he bankrupt, a divorce” She explain and gulped.

 

“What? So that’s been her motive?” Seohyun stood up and I nod. 

 

“Calm down Seohyun, let’s do this together” Tiffany comforted her.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. It’s just-” Seohyun began.

 

“I know, I’ve been through it” I tell her. “Trust me I experienced the same as you did” 

 

“Okay okay let’s stop this and lets all get ready to sleep” Suho interrupted looking at the time *2:00 AM* 

 

“Woah! It’s so late” The maknaes comment and stretch before getting ready.

 

“Seohyun-ah” I call. “Let’s do this together, everything will be fine” I say and she nods sleepy. “Ah! and about your crush on Hoya I promise not to tell as well” I comment and wink at her playfully.

 

“YAH! Unnie! How do you know?!?!” She asks now fully awake.

 

“Shh, I tell you another day” I shhed her and head to sleep.

 

[Next day]

[Seohyun’s POV]

 

After the tiring session yesterday, and I slept late beyond my curfew I had set. I slept a lot and wasn’t ready for the next day at all but surprisingly I woke up earlier that everyone else and was refreshed. Looking at the time and I gasped hurrying, to wake everyone up.

 

“WAKE UP IT’S 8:10” I shouted on top of my lungs.

 

“Whahdtfsjljn? (What’s the time?)” Chanyeol mumbled.

 

“Wake up oppa” I called again and most of them rose up but then again fell back to re-sleep. “It’s 8:20 AM” I said and the EXO-K boys gasp hurrying up to get ready, even tripping each other on the way.

 

I skip towards EXO-M’s room. I knocked but got no answer so I poked my head to see everyone peacefully sleeping. “Oppas! Wake upp~~” I sang. “It’s time to go now!! Paliii!!!” I grew impatient as I saw the time.

 

Chanyeol then came running in with a pot and a saddle. “Block your ears, it might be loud” He warned me and I immediately did as instructed.

 

[BANG BANG] The faint noises of the pot and saddle clashing together woke them up. Well, it seemed faint to me. They all tiredly walked towards the bathroom while Luhan, was still sleeping and Chanyeol had left. I walked up to it and sat on his bed.

 

“Wake up Luhan-ssi” I said I lightly tapped his shoulder, which sent a flow of electricity to my body.

 

 “Ughh what is it? Is it time already?” Luhan turned around and sat up heading to the bathroom.

 

“Noona! You’re daebak!” Sehun praised me.

 

“Why Sehunnie?” I asked tilting my head.

 

“It’s because you’re on Luhan’s bed but he didn’t kick you or anything!” He excitedly exclaimed.

 

“He doesn’t like it when anybody are on his bed, Seohyun you’re the first” Kris said.

 

“Should I be happy or...?” I ask unsurely.

 

“Doesn’t matter, we should head off now” Suho told everyone in a leader like way.

 

“Arasso!” Everyone saluted to the leader leaving him to chuckle.

 

[At school]

 

I head to my locker, and open it to be greeted with a big splash and many laughs. “Omo! How careless of you Seohyun” Sooyeon snickered and strutted off with her pose.

 

“Seohyun-ah! Are you alright?” Taeyeon asks looking at me from head to toe. “Guess not, but let’s get you cleaned up.

 

“Deh.” After doing so I skip my classes for some space and to get away from the drama. 

 

“Yah! You alright?” I looked up and see, Luhan. -Is he comforting me now?-

 

“Do think I am?” I say. 

 

“Aish! HERE!” He pushes the drink towards me and I slowly accept it.

 

“...Thank you” I reply after.

 

“Don’t think this is an act of kindness okay? It’s just manner” He says and leaves the place. I stare at the drink, smiling to myself. I feel contented, even though he says it’s just manner, I think it’s his way to comfort people and I’m thankful for that. I head down and a better mood.

 


I decided to have a double update so... THERE YOU GO!!! ^.^ I gift for my fellow readers and subscribers :D