Kicked out again?

Baby Steps

[Seohyun's POV]

I woke the next morning in a unfamiliar atmosphere, I looked around and remembered that I had been kicked out. 

I walked down to see EXO-M, laying around and Lay in the kitchen. Since I saw how tired and it was useless to wake them up I let them be and skipped over to Lay.

"What are you doing Lay oppa?" I asked will curious eyes. 

"Making a cake wanna help?" He asked and I nodded happily. After 30 minutes of making the dough the cake was ready to put in the oven. 

"Wanna go and wake them up for me?" Lay asked and I widened my eyes. "Sorry i have to look after the cake" he said and I nodded not knowing how to handle it when the cake was ready.

I went into Kris and Tao's room first. I woke them up and both of them quickly went up to check themselves. Next was Xiumin and Chen and Xiumin was pretty easy to wake up also Chen so I didn't have any trouble. Knowing EXO-K were in their beds playing games or even socialising I told them to go down after waking the EXO-M members woke up. 

Sighing, knowing Luhan was the last person I had to wake up. I walked over carefully and shook him lightly. "Luhan...please wake up" I lightly called. I shook him lightly careful not to get him grumpy. He woke up and groaned for not letting him sleep some more and half-awake, walked to his room.

"Lay oppa I woke the members but they are going back to sleep" I said and pouted. 

"No no since your the only girl they are taking a shower and because they are sweaty" he explained and I nodded.

After awhile, they all came down except Luhan. "Seohyun-ah can you call Luhan down?" D.O said, his hands now busy.

"Ahh deh" I said. I walked upstairs and to OUR room, that we share of course. I knocked on it but didn't hear any response so I opened to door to see Luhan coming out half-.

"AHHHHHHH-" I shouted but got my mouth covered. 

"Be quiet will you" he scowled and I was frightened and my heart was racing because of the nervousness.

"Seohyun-ah what's wrong?" I hear Chanyeol ask in concern. I panicked and Luhan let me speak but gave me a 'don't-you-say-anything-bad-about-me' look.

"Ohh mian I just-" I stopped. -what excuse should I say?- "there was a bug oppa and it scared me" I finished off and after a long silence I hear girl screams across the hallway.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan later asked and I had nearly forgotten his existence.

"...ahem...I'm here to call you down for dinner" I said after clearing my throat.

"Don't you know it's rude to just come in some else's room?" He questioned.

"It's MY room as well and I knocked!!" I argued.

"Well, your not welcomed in my room" he said as he pushed me out and my belongings too.

"But didn't you say-" I was cut off by him.

"I never said you could stay I just agreed for one night and your annoying so leave" he retorted.

"Wha-" I gaped at the young lad. "How could you-" I started to be cut off again.

"It's my room, so my rules" he said. I took my things and quickly without everyone seeing it hid it somewhere for now. We both went down together but more like, I was lagging behind.

"COME COMEE~!! ITS DINNER TIMEEE" Xiumin yelled for joy. I awkwardly sat down, and started to eat. I was eating but I felt SO uncomfortable and when I looked up 11 pairs of eyes were staring at me especially D.O's. it was like O_________O which to be very awkward.

"Why do you keep staring at her?" Luhan asked saving me from the awkwardness. -Thank you Luhan- "She's not worth your time staring don't you think?" -GRR... nevermind! I hate him- The others all coughed like they felt the awkward atmosphere. 

"Let's...eat" Suho said breaking the silence. *BRINGGG* I heard a familar ringtone. 

"Oh?" I said as I stood up. "It's my phone!" I said as I dashed up stairs and picked it up. 

[Phone convo]

"Hello...?" A voice said on the other line.

"Oh...? L oppa?" I questioned and heard chuckling.

"You guessed it right!" He cheered.

"Hmm... What are you calling for?" I politely asked.

"You want to get rid of me this fast?" He teasingly asked.

"No! I just was...curious" I said.

"Okay okay... you busy right now?" He suddenly asked in a serious tone.

"Mmm... yea I'm not busy" I answered after considering.

"Can you come to the park nearby?" He asked and I nodded but, forgot that he can't see me and I answered. "Okay I'll see you later Seohyun" He said and we both ended the call. 

[No one's POV]

The EXO boys gather at Luhan's door listening in to the conversation Seohyun had with another, not knowing who it was. Even Luhan was curious, but keeping his cold image he didn't want to show it. After hearing their farewells, the boys panicked and rushed down to the dinner table but Sehun, who wasn't fast enough, got caught by Seohyun who was opening to door.

"What are you doing Sehun?" Seohyun asked with a curious but stern face. 

"Umm... I-I" Sehun opened his mouth to say something but since he couldn't lie he ran over to his hyung "LUHANNN HYUNGGG HELPPP~" He whined clinging on to him. 

Seohyun then sighed and went somewhere but not Luhan's room and got her clothes putting them on quickly, so that L didn't wait that long. "Sorry everyone I need to go... somewhere I'll be back in a bit" She quickly excused herself and ran off.

After everyone had made sure she was not to be heard they sighed in relief, even Luhan, who had no idea when he held his breath, exhaled.


Hi~ Guys sorry I rarely update nowadays =.=' I've been busy and my cousin has been forcing me to edit her story, which takes FOREVER!! Have you heard that Chanyeol is going be in Laws of the Jungle?? I can't wait to see him in it >< and once again I am sorry~ AND please try reading my other story as well even though it is OC!  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/568618 <---- PLEASE SUPPORT!! >< THANKS!!