Meeting EXO

Baby Steps

 

[Seohyun's POV]
 
I woke up like everyday to be greeted with the roof. It’s not that I didn’t like the attic but, it was too small and I keep bumping into it. Wondering why I’m sleeping in the attic? Well, it’s simple my step-sisters and step-mom gets one room each and me? Well I have the attic how special am I?
 
 
 
I quickly got ready and  headed down to make breakfast, I didn’t want another beating from her. “MOM!” I could hear Sooyeon shout. 
 
 
 
“What is it darling?” She asked. Well let me explain my step-mom treats Sooyeon the best I don’t know why but she does. Qri? Second best but she thinks she is better than Sooyeon and me? A Nothing. ZERO!
 
 
 
“Can we go shopping today and along the way let’s go spa!” Sooyeon said. 
 
 
 
“That’s a great idea!” She said. “Seohyun you stay at home and clean the WHOLE house I expect it to be clean without a speck of dust when I arrive home.” She ordered me.
 
 
 
“De” I answered obeying her ‘commands’ I finished making breakfast and went to school on my bike.
 
 
 
As, I was heading to school I bumped into something, someone in fact, I got up and bowed many times saying sorry. “Ahhh no that’s okay, you don’t have to apologize I’m okay” That person said judging the voice it must be a male. I looked up but the sun was to bright so I couldn’t see that person’s face. 
 
 
 
“Again I’m so so so sorry!” I said again and ran off to class as the bell had rang.
 
 
 
“Clumsy girl” The person chuckles then leaves to class as well.
 
 
 
[History Class]
 
I was sooo tired by the time I was in History and everything was dark as we were listening to a lecture about... blah blah well that’s the only thing I heard. “SEO JOO HYUN! DETENTION!” Okay... I heard that as well and I picked up my things and lazily went to detention. Don’t get me wrong I’m a good girl but just I have been getting stress all this time.
 
 
[Detention class]
 
"Oh Seohyun!” I heard someone call out my name I turn around... -Oh who’s that?-
 
 
“Ne? What is it?” I asked.
 
 
“Come and join us” He says.
 
 
“Umm... I don’t even know you and you’re inviting me to ‘your’ group?” I said air quoting when I said your.
 
 
“...” He’s lost for words - Ahh I didn’t expect her to say THAT!- He panicked. “Uhhh... I’m sorry then”
 
 
“Hmm... That’s okay I just don’t like to socialize as much, sorry for being rude” I said and bowed, I walked to my seat for detention.
 
 
 
[Someone’s POV]
 
“Wow hyung, she is quiet but her words struck you. HARD.” Sehun says, I just nod. We were hanging out with INFINITE and talking about playing some tournament games. I got bored listening to them and turned my head to see Seohyun sleeping.
 
 
[Seohyun’s POV]
 
I was pretending to sleep. PRETENDING okay? I rest my head on my arms and close my eyes and in the distance I can hear EXO talking to INFINITE ... -Aren’t they supposed to HATE each other? Why are they so friendly?-  I stop at my thoughts when I hear some noise around me. 
 
 
 
“Seohyun... you’re listening to us and thinking aren’t we supposed to hate each other right?” The person said and I gasped.
 
 
 
I lift my head up and to be face to face with... a person who was tall and handsome,I look at his name tag; Kris. -How did he know?- 
 
 
“How did I know? Well It’s obvious” He says which shocks me. Everyone had stop talking and was looking at us both.
 
 
“Aish! Sorry I’m borrowing Kris for a minute!” I said and pulled him out of the room. “How did you know? It’s not obvious you know!” I said as he raised his eyebrows in amusement.
 
 
 
“Easy, I’m smart what else?” He said. 
 
 
 
“Pshh! Smart as if!” I scoffed.
 
 
 
“Your wrong missy I know a lot of things people don’t even know of and if you tell anyone what you hear or see in that detention room then your welcome to but...”
 
 
“B-but what?” I said my voice was so dry right now.
 
 
“But... it will cost you your secret too.” He said -My secret? I don’t have one-
 
 
“I don’t have a secret” I said.
 
 
“Everyone does, they have something that they don’t want other to know” He said. 
 
 
 
“Perhaps, this is stupid but do you have mind-reading powers?” I asked and he just chuckled.
 
 
 
“Silly girl! I’m just observe my surroundings carefully” He said and my mouth formed a *O* shape. Kris and I talked some more and then went inside and well, again everyone stared at me.
 
 
 
“What?” my unnies and I asked together.
 
 
 
Suho then came up towards me “Let me introduce you to my group EXO.” I just looked at them weirdly.
 
 
 
“Hellooo! I’m Sehun!” The young one said.
 
“I’m Luhan” The baby faced said.
 
“I’m Baekhyun!” The one with eyeliner said.
 
“I’m Kyungsoo but call me D.O” The one with wide eyes said.
 
“I’m Xiumin!” The one holding Baozi said.
 
“I’m Chen” The troll looking guy said.
 
“I’m Chanyeol” The loud one said.
 
“I’m Lay iminda” The quiet one said.
 
“I’m Tao” The one with dark circles said. He looked very scary. 
 
 
 
“Don’t worry Tao may look scary but he is very delicate.” Kris said and I nod.
 
 
 
“I hope get will get along with each other!” Suho stated. After the introduction with EXO I decided to sleep, I turned away heading back to my seat nodding to sleep.
 
 
 
[No one’s POV]
 
“Hyung! how did you, well talk to her?” Kai asked.
 
"Secret” Suho said and left, leaving all of them wondering.
 
[After school]
 
[Seohyun’s POV]
 
I was sitting in room 304 and well, composing music. I couldn’t express myself a lot so I did it by composing music. Remember when I said I didn’t have a secret? Well I do it’s composing music and singing. No one knows about it and I don’t tell anyone because they will judge me.
 
 
 
I was composing a song but I didn’t know what to compose. I was stuck... with no ideas, no inspiration, no melody... nothing.
 
-Sigh why is it so hard to compose something now?-
 
 
 
“I told you, I knew you have secrets” Someone said behind me I abruptly turn around and Kris was there.
 
 
 
“You scared me!” I said holding my chest. “What are you doing here?” 
 
 
 
“Well I’m visiting you, what else?” Kris says and I can’t help but roll my eyes.
 
 
 
“I can see that but how did you know I’m here?” I said.
 
 
 
“I told you, I’m observant” He says.
 
 
 
“Sheesh, can’t a girl get some privacy?” I ask.
 
 
 
“Of course you can have some privacy but, I thought you were supposed to be at home cleaning?” Kris said which freaked you out remembering out that but it made you more freaked out was that Kris knew about it.
 
 
 
“H-how did you know?” I ask.
 
 
 
“Like I said I’m observant, I heard you say it when you were heading to the detention room” He explained and all I could do was nod. I remembered that I had to do that and now I quickly clean up the desk and headed out.
 
 
 
“Thanks” I said and ran quickly and rode on my bike as soon as possible.
 
 
 
[No One’s POV]
 
“Tsk.Tsk. Kris have you been stalking her?” Someone asked.
 
 
 
“And you’ve been eavesdropping isn’t it twice as bad?” Kris said.
 
 
 
“Yah! That’s no way to say to your hyung” They said.
 
 
 
“Fine Fine but I’m the leader you know.”
 
 
 
“Tsk whatever duizang (Leader)” he said. “Let’s go”
 
 
 
They both headed off to the others informing about Seohyun, practically they had taken interest in Seohyun and went to her house. Well they knew your house because of Suho’s parents, they are the head of the school of course. 
 
.................................................................................................................
 
 
 
Meanwhile at Seohyun’s house...
 
[Seohyun’s POV]
 
 
-Ughh! The whole house is wreaked! I can’t possibly clean this all before they head home-.  Just then you heard someone speak and the bell ring so, you carefully head to the door with a broom just in case, who knows it could be a thief.
 
 
 
As you opened the door you were greeted with 14 people. “Wah... What are you doing here and how did you know my address?” I ask.
 
 
 
“Well we do have the chairman’s son here so...”
 
 
 
“If Suho is the chairman’s son then why does he go to detention?” I asked and everyone was stunned that I was that observant.
 
 
 
“Well, Suho is in detention because he thinks that if we go in detention he has to as well cause... We are One!” Kai said and I chuckle.
 
 
 
“Hmm whatever you say Kai-ssi” I said then, cross my arms and give them the so-what-are-you-doing-here look. 
 
 
 
“Well were here to help you in cleaning your house and plus, were surprised that you didn’t go crazy like those fangirls” Kris said reading my answering my question.
 
 
 
“Then, why is my friends here for?” I asked. 
 
 
 
“We called them over for... extra help?” Kai said and I looked to him not believing it.
 
 
 
“Okay whatever you say~” I said. “Okay if you want to help me, we better get moving because I think they are going to arrive at 8 pm” I said as I look at the time; 6:30pm  -Great the detention took a lot of my time already and I forgot about this too-
 
 
 
[1 hour 30 minutes later]
 
“Hyung!!I’m tired!!!” Sehun said. “I’m hungry as well~~” 
 
 
 
“Aish! Seohyun-ssi, can we take a break?” Suho asked.
 
 
 
“Hmm... sure, I don’t see the harm of it” I said as I put down the cloth.
 
 
 
“UGHHH!! FINALLY!” They coursed.
 
 
 
“I didn’t tell you to help me you know, you offered” I said.
 
 
 
“Do you do this, everyday?” Sehun asked and I nod.
 
 
 
“Twice a week, when my dad’s not here” I said and they gasp. That's not even surprising.
 
 
 
“All this, ALONE?!?” Chanyeol said while looking at the huge house.
 
 
 
“Yea...” I answered. “I have to do it anyways. I don’t want an beating.”
 
 
 
“Hmm... You’ve worked hard.” Kris says “Everyone, let’s continue!” 
 
 
 
[1 hr and 25 minutes later...]
 
 
“Phew, were finished!!!” Sehun said and jumped around. I looked at the time; 8:55pm -Oh No! there’s only 5 minutes until they arrive!- I panicked and everyone seem to as well.
 
 
 
“Everyone, thanks for coming and helping me today! I appreciate it but my step-family are coming back in less that 5 minutes and they will be mad to find 14 people in the house so, please can you leave now?” I said and the nodded in understanding and quickly left through the windows and everywhere else.
 
 
 
-Sigh- “What a tiring day! Oh no! Homework!” I said to no one in particular and ran to my bedroom/attic.
 
 
 
I sighed and went to sleep soundly since all the work I’ve done with EXO and of course my friends.
 

 

 
[On the other side...]
 
 
“Hey, don’t you think Seohyun is interesting?” Kris asked.
 
 
 
“Hmm yeah, she isn’t crazed, she’s calm and intelligent, I like her.” Suho said nodding.
 
 
 
“Yea! Noona is pretty as well!” Sehun and Sungjong had said with excitement. 
 
 
 
“You haven’t even met her!” Sehun exclaimed.
 
 
 
“Well, at least I’ve seen her!” Sungjong rebutted.
 
 
 
“Well! I TALKED to her! Hmph!” Sehun said in triumph. If your wondering, yes, the maknaes are having a fight over Seohyun -sigh- 
 
 
“Stop fighting!” Suho and Sunggyu said.
 
 
“I want to be her friend!” Sungjong and Sehun said at the same time, then glared at each other.
 
 
“Now, now. We can all be her friend.” Suho said.
 
 
“Yes that’s true.” Kris asked.
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

 
Hello~! Thank you for taking your time to read this and who do you think should be the main 'guy'?? Please comment your answers!! :D
 
 
andd... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEN CHEN!! *THROWS CONFETTI*