Rules

Baby Steps

*DUUGEUN DUUGEUN* My heart is beating rapidly like a drum being hit. My eyes were still tightly closed. Until, that is I heard a chuckle I opened my eyes to see Hoya looking at me. “You have something on your face, I wanted to take it off but I guess you were thinking of something else” He commented smirking a bit.

 

 I felt dumbfounded and didn’t know what do to so, I punched him lightly and ran inside.*PUFF PUFF* “AISH! Why am I feeling this way?” I whisper to myself.

 

“YAH! SEO JOO HYUN!” I hear omma yell. -Why is she home didn’t she go to a meeting?- 

 

“A-ah? Deh?” I asked as I peaked out.

 

“WHY ARE YOU HOME LATE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY IS THE HOUSE SO MESSY?!?” She was outraged you could tell.

 

“I’m s-sorry please don’t kick me out! I’ll be better” I argued trying to be not kicked out.

 

“THAT’S IT! I RAISE YOU LIKE A DAUGHTER BUT THIS IS WHAT I GET? YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD ANYMORE PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE” She yelled and whacked me. I walked towards my attic and packed my things sobbing.

 

I walked out with my luggage hearing a ‘DON’T COME BACK’ and a loud bang of the door. I sigh thinking of where should I stay. “Seo.Joo.Hyun?” I hear a voice. “It’s me Luhan” Luhan says and I gasp.

 

“Why you here?” I ask.

 

“I’m just walking by from the market” He says showing me his bag of groceries.

 

“Oh.” I reply.

 

“I heard you were kick out” He says and I glare.

 

“Chill it was so loud that the neighbors woke and I could hear that miles away” He said as he took a lollipop out of his pocket, unwrapped it and put it in his mouth. “See ya” He said as he passed me. 

 

“WAIT!” I called and he turned around staring at me blankly. I bit my lip deciding to ask him or not. 

 

“What is it?” He flatly asked.

 

“...Umm... do you by chance have a place for me to stay?” I requested nervously.

 

“What will I benefit from this?” He asked and I felt a spark of hope.

 

“I’ll do all the chores!” I offered desperate for a place to stay. *BRIINGG* Luhan’s phone rang and he picked it up.

 

“Yea”, “Hmm”, “Ara”, “Okay I will” He answered with short replies. “Follow me” He then after said.

 

“M-me?” I asked pointing to myself.

 

“Who else?” He replied flatly.

 

“A-ara” I replied and quietly followed him to a building which I suppose is his place. *KNOCK KNOCK*

 

“EVERYONEEE NOONA'S HERE GET READY~!!!” I hear Sehun’s voice which I can’t help but chuckle,the door opens and I see all of EXO all present and neat well, except Kai who just came out of the bedroom.

 

“Annyeong~~~” I say and everyone waves happily.

 

“NOONNAAAA~!!! I HEARD YOU'RE STAYING WITH USSS~~”Sehun said with aeygo and I giggle a bit and nod. “YAYYYYY~~” He cheers and the members try to calm him down.

 

“Sorry he ate something sugary” Suho apologizes.

 

“Don’t worry. It’s lively which I’ve never experienced at my place” I say.

 

“Psh. Trying to get others sympathy” I hear Luhan murmur.

 

“Bwoh?” I ask and he just stare at me.

 

“I said you’re just asking for other’s sympathy” He flatly said and walk toward his room. 

-UGHH I HATE HIM!-

 

“Seohyun don’t worry about him come on we’re having dinner. Join us” D.O said and offered me a seat.

 

“Is it okay I might be bothering you guys” I ask with a concerned look.

 

“Don’t worry... it’s just another addition to the family” Suho kindly said and I broke into tears.

 

“OMO! What’s wrong? Did we say anything?” Lay asked in concern.

 

“A-ani it’s j-just no one’s been so kind to me before” I sob and the boys try to comfort me but don’t know how to since I’m a girl and I break into a laughter which surprises them. “It’s funny how you all are trying to comfort me” I comment and they nervously laugh.

 

“Come the food’s getting cold... at least eat.” D.O says and I nod because they would make me anyways. 

 

“YAY! Seohyun’s gonna eat with us!” Chanyeol cheers with his deep voice. After dinner everyone gather around sitting in a circle and talked.

 

“Hey! who’s Seohyun gonna room with?” Tao asked. Everyone pondered about it until Luhan came down. Everyone stared at me then him and I had a bad feeling about it. 

 

“Luhan GREAT timing!” Xiumin cheered. 

[Few minutes later]

 

“WHAT?!?!” Luhan exclaimed angrily, we were all discussing with Luhan and convincing him that I should room with him because he had a extra bed. “NO.NO.NO! I wouldn’t want to share my room with THAT girl!” He exclaimed.

 

“Sorry...?” I asked feeling accused of nothing.

 

“Sorry Luhan you’re the only one that has a spare space” Suho negotiated. 

 

“I might be a bother... I should just leave...” I said quietly and took my things.

 

“UGHH FINE SHE CAN STAY!” Luhan burst out.

 

 “YAY! OUR PLAN SUC-” Sehun shout out to have his hands clamped on his mouth.

 

“What...? PLAN?” Luhan asked seriously.

 

“Nothing~” We all said and awkwardly away.

 

“Aish!” He said and walked away I went and followed into our shared room for now. “Since you’re in MY room you can’t do the following” He stated.

 

“One, go on my bed or even touch it”

“Two, be louder than 40 decibels” I opened my mouth to talk but he stopped me. “No louder than turning a page in a library.

“Three, DO NOT TOUCH MY STUFF and I’ll do the same.”

“AND... FOUR, DON’T EVEN LIKE ME!!!” 

 

I gave him a look of doubt before replying, "What?"  I scoffed.

 

"Many girls have fallen for my looks so and can't take my manliness." He replied showing his non-existant muscles. I scoff and roll my eyes.

 

"Dream on." 

 


I finished writing it early and plus I didn't want you to wait so I decided to UPDATE~~  Thanks for your support~

 

MADE A NEW STORY !! ----->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/568618/the-rebel-and-the-arrogant-prince-infinite-romance-schoollife-you-exok ITS MYUNGSOO STORY! SO SUPPORT AS WELL I'LL TRY TO UPDATE BOTH! :D