What's happening?

Baby Steps

[A/N] HELLO GUYS ^^ I'LL WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTE MY COUSIN'S FANFIC WHICH ALSO HAS SEOHYUN AND WHICH WE'RE WRITING TOGETHER! IT'S CALLED 'A RICH NEW LIFE' BY 'snsdFXexoNUESTlover' SO PLEASE HAVE A READ! THANK YOU!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/561333/a-rich-new-life-fluff-seohyun-exo-sehun-schoolife <---- Link to the story ^.^

AND THANK YOU MY 32 SUBBIES!!  THANK YOU FOR READINGGGG :D


Seohyun’s POV

I excitedly rose up to get ready for another day. I went downstairs to see Qri in her uniform and eating her breakfast. I REPEAT EATING HER BREAKFAST. I didn’t make breakfast this morning not that I remember. “Unnie? Where did you get the food from?” I asked a tad bit confused.

 

“I made it” Qri unnie said and I gaped at her.

 

“Y-you made it yourself unnie?” I asked 

 

“Yea wae?” She asked tilting her head.

 

“Y-you said that you don’t cook because-” I said and before I could continue I got cut off by her.

 

“I want to cook now Seo and plus I took classes. Come try” Qri unnie said and offered me a seat. I unsurely sat down since Qri unnie almost burned the kitchen trying to cook and plus she says she doesn’t cook because it will ruin her nails.

 

“O-ohh... Unnie can I try some?” I ask politely.

 

“Mmm...” She signaled telling me to eat. I took a big spoon and put it in my mouth. *COUGH COUGH* Not the best taste in this world. a definite no. I quickly looked for some water and drank the whole thing in a flash. I never thought water tasted good until now.

 

“Seohyun-ah! Are you okay?”  Qri unnie asked sounding worried.

 

“*COUGH* A-a-a-hhh d-deh unnie” I said as I went to get more water. 

 

“Unnie has to go school now so bye!” Qri said and I had realised that I had suspension.  -Aish! na oetteokhae?!? (what should I do?)- Thus, I wondered around the house and cleaned the room just in case omma called and blah blah...

 

I was SO bored that I decided to go out and I wanted to go exploring so, I took my camera. I went to parks with it and took many photos. “Oh? Seohyun?” A familiar voice asked, I turned around and to be blocked by the sunlight I saw L.

“Oh L-ssi!” I formally called and heard him chuckle.

 

“You don’t have to be SO formal” He said and chuckled once more. 

 

“D-deh” I stuttered feeling awkward.

 

“What might you be doing here?” He asked.

 

“I’m just... exploring. You? Shouldn’t you be in school?” I asked.

 

“I ditched and plus I’m EXPLORING too” he showed his camera. 

 

“Can... I see?” I asked wanting to see the pictures he had taken.

 

“Hmm...” He hummed and passed it to me. I looked at them and I was amazed at how high quality they were and each one had everyone so carefree and happy.

 

“WAHH!! DAEBAK!” I screamed in awe and he flinched a bit.

 

“I never expected you to scream you know” He complained cutely and I giggle. “Let’s go?” He asked and I was confused. -Where would he want to go?- “Yah! come on!” He was at least 10 feet away from me now and I ran to catch up to him.

 

“Yah! Where we going?” I asked feeling a bit more comfortable with him.

 

*Gasp* “How can you be so comfortable so fast calling me yah” He exaggerated and I just stick my tongue out playfully. “YAH! How dare you!!” He starts to chase me and I run away.

 

After 5 minutes of getting away he dragged me to a cute dessert shop. “WAHHH” I screamed in awe again.

 

“You like it?” He asked being behind me. A waitress came and lead us to our table.

 

“What would you like?” The waitress asked.

 

“Two chocolate parfait please.” L said and handed the meal back.

 

“Okay please wait” The waitress said and winked at L, while I roll my eyes.

 

“Seohyun-ah we’re friends right?” L asked and I looked at him weirdly but ended up nodding my head slowly anyways. “Good. Can you pass me your phone?” He asked and I slowly pulled it out.

 

“Wae?” I asked and pull it back to me before he could take it.

 

“It’s so I can contact you!” He replied and snatched the device and pressed some buttons. After that the Chocolate dessert was served and my eyes were twinkling because it looked so yummy.

“Hmm...” Is all I could respond at that moment. After a few minutes he gave my phone back and I wanted to check what took him so long to type his phone number but I didn't get a chance to as he sat up and roamed around his pockets for something.

 

“Kaja!” He said as he took out some coins and pulled me out.

 

“Yah! Where we going?” I kept on asking but he said nothing and just pulled me along.

 

“Wait and see~!” He chimed.

 

“Someone’s in a good mood” I mumbled.

 

“What did you say?” He asked.

 

“Nothing” I answer and he just cutely nods his head. “Ah! We’re here~” We stop in from of a building and walk inside. I observe the surroundings and it’s not too bad but it could use a clean up. “GUYS!” L called and I looked around for anyone. “SEOHYUN’S HERE!!” He yelled once again.

 

“WAHH NOONA”S HERE?!?” I hear Sungjong cheer and lots of hurried footsteps coming down. “NOONA~~~ I MISSED YOU!!” Sungjong squealed and tightly hugged me.

 

“S-s-sungj-j-jong I-I can’t b-breathe” I managed to say, at that the 6 members of INFINITE tried pulling Sungjong away from me and let me tell you, it was very amusing. “Noona! The hyungs are being mean”  He commented and cutely pouted. I couldn’t help but pinch his cheeks. “OWWW NOONAAA~~~” He whined like a little kid as me rubbed his cheeks.

 

“Ah mian” I said trying not to laugh and I could see the other members as well. That afternoon I hanged out with INFINITE and stayed for dinner since omma wasn’t at home. As I look at the clock and saw it was late I excused myself and told them I needed to go. Practically everyone whined and told me to stay a bit longer but I couldn’t.

 

“I’ll bring her home” Hoya said as he took his jacket and let me walk out. “Did you have fun?” He asked breaking a moment of silence.

 

“Hmm... I had fun with you guys...” I started “I finally don’t feel alone anymore” I continued and sighed.

 

“Well... if you do feel lonely... call me” He whispered and I could heat rushing to my cheeks again.

 

“D-deh” I replied. Then we walked the whole way remembering the memories we had before we separated. “And remember when Daehyun cracked his voice during the audition for the school?” I asked and laughed remember that time. 

 

“Yea of course I remember!” He replied and when we both looked up I could see my house and I said goodbye only to be pulled into a hug. “I missed those times” He whispered hugging my tighter. When he let go I hid my blushing face.

 

“D-d-deh nado” I managed to replied. “A-annyeong” I said and went when he pulled he back again. I widened my eyes his face was becoming closer and closer. I closed my eyes not knowing what to do. I could move at that moment and I didn’t know why. 

 

*DUUGEUN DUUGEUN-What’s happening to me?- 

To be continued... 


 
[A/N] HEY EVERYONEEE~~ SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVE TONS OF HOMEWORK TO DO TT.TT BUT I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE ON FRIDAYS NOW SO WAIT!~~ 
 
DID YOU GUYS SEE SHINee's EVERYBODY MV?? IT'S SOOOO COOL AND HEAR ABOUT EXO'S COMEBACK NEXT MONTH?? SO EXCITED >< I WANT THEM TO HAVE A BREAK THOUGH =.='
 
ANYWAYS, PLEASE SUPPORT snsdFXexoNUESTlover's STORYYY AND MINE AS WELL >< THANKSSS