Is It The End?

Baby Steps

 

Hello lovely readers :) just a warning that there are some angst parts ahead... Idek I felt moody today XD oh! Yea... I might've threw in a cliff hanger as well... Sorry XD
 

 

"Ever since you fell?" Baekhyun asked sitting up and I nodded, "mind explaining?" I sat up and took a hella of a breath.
 
"Ever since I fell into the state of frustration, confusion and agony just because of one stupid guy" I explained nearly pulling my hair out. "I even feel like my personality is changing."
 
"I don't know how that feels but, I know if fate decides to bring you two together, it will." Baekhyun stated comfortingly.
 
"Never knew you would be that smart, Baek" I commented.
 
"What you talking about? I always had that in me." He smartly praised.
 
"Oh please, stop acting smart." I said rolling my eyes but cracking a smile. Baekhyun is a comforting friend to be with, a friend that cheers you up, yea that's it. A friend when your in need.
 
"I'm not, I AM smart" he said wiggling his eyebrows.
 
"Psh, such a liar." I said.
 
"Aww, I'm hurt that you called me a liar." He jokingly said putting his hand on his chest, making a sappy face.
 
"Oh, stop" I said hitting him lightly.
 
"What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this?" He started dramatically. "I will change, I will be nicer!" 
 
"Oh Baek, stop being so dramatic!" I said and he sent me looks, maybe directing to the other direction as I saw Luhan leaning on the fence probably, listening on the conversation.
 
"Let's go inside, shall we?" Baekhyun asked, putting his hand on his waist making a loop.
 
"We shall." I answered, holding his arm and walked into the darkness. "Thanks" I muttered once we were inside.
 
"My pleasure, my lady" he bowed gentlemanly. I softly giggled at his gesture and carefully skipped quietly to the room that Luhan and I once shared. Come to think of it, his clothes are still here and not a thing is misplaced. Sighing, I look at the things set on the table. They are just sitting there, probably, collecting dust.
 
I walk towards the window, staring out into the night sky, I start to sing a lullaby or maybe even a ballad. Somehow, this liquid comes out flowing down my cheeks as I sing, tears that's what they are. I wipe my tears as I keep on singing, but they keep on flowing down. Why? Why do I feel so vulnerable? 
 
Somehow, inside my heart, I wished Luhan was here, here with me, with us. I wish nothing bad ever happened between us. It all happened when he gave up, gave up on us and went to Sooyeon to deal with his problems. What happened to friends stick together? 
 
My heart aches as I fall down, leaning in the wall and cry my heart out. "P-please, let all of this be a dream" I choke on my tears whispering to myself.  I've just seen the most heart breaking scene, it could be a dream but I doubt it. Suho suddenly comes in and frantically runs up to me and asks me what's wrong.
 
"L-Luhan, h-he is kissing... Qri..." I dreadfully say and point to the outside scene. Suho looks and horror, appears on his face as he crouches down to hug me while I sob. I don't care that Luhan is kissing another girl that much anymore but the fact Qri, my only family at this point, is kissing the person I hate and love breaks my heart.
 
"It's gonna be fine, Seohyun." He caresses my head while saying encouraging sentences, rocking me like a father would.
 
"N-no, I-it wouldn't after I've seen, it's h-hard to say everything is fine." I sob uncontrollably, "after I've given my trust, unnie came and just crushed it." Suho said nothing else but tightened his hug and we just stayed there, until I feel asleep.
 
--------
 
I woke up, in my bed and feeling like a wreck. I eventually remembered the events of yesterday, and sulked. I stood up and prepared for another hell-like day. "Seohyun! Morning!" Tiffany called.
 
"Omo! Seohyun! Why is your eyes so red? Did you cry?" Taeyeon asked and I shook my head.
 
"Lack of sleep, unnie." I replied.
 
"Don't lie, Seo Joo Hyun!" Tiffany confronted. I slowly nodded as I couldn't win my stubborn unnies. "Who made you cry?" 
 
"Luhan..." I mumbled. Fortunately, they didn't hear it. Well, I hoped so.
 
"Never mind that! Let't see the notice today! People say that the list of people who are going to the next round is up!" Tiffany cheered and pulled me.
 
"Omo! I got in!"
 
"Nado! Kyaa~" 
 
"Better luck next time..."
 
"Good try!"
 
"I'm gonna try again next year!"
 
Many people peek at the notice board and comment judging if their name is on their or not. I drain out all the voices and my mind is blank. I'm not thinking of anything, and not wanting to either. A frustrating tap on my arm snaps me back into reality. "W-what is it u-unnie?" I stutter. Oh no.
 
"Why are you stuttering?" Taeyeon asks and I shake my head.
 
"I'm just nervous." 
 
"Nervous? Why would you be?" Tiffany asks.
 
"Why wouldn't I be unnie?" I blink when they become silent.
 
"Didn't you see the results just now? You made it Seohyun!" Taeyeon excitedly jumps. What? I made it to the second round? I take my time processing it and surprisingly, I'm not happy.
 
"Oh." I reply. They frown, showing worried faces.
 
"Seohyun? You okay? You can tell us, you know." Tiffany asked.
 
"Yea... Friends stick together." Taeyeon said. Whoever made that statement is wrong. Totally wrong.
 
"Don't worry about it unnie." I said heading to class. I sat in the last row that day and thankfully near the window, I miserably stared at the sky as time seem to move slow that day.
 
"...Seohyun?" Someone shook me and I woke up. I adjusted with the lightening and saw Qri's face. "Your awake!" Her face brightened.
 
"Oh." I coldly answered and she looked at me weirdly.
 
"What's wrong?" She asked.
 
"You." I answered. Again with no emotions.
 
"M-me?" She pointed to herself.
 
"Yes, you! I saw you kissing Luhan!" I bursted.
 
"Y-you saw t-that?" 
 
"Well, of course I did! It was in front of my room!" I shouted and echo's were heard in the empty room.
 
"I-I"
 
"Tell me the truth." I calmly said.
 
"What truth? The truth that your a liar and just wants attention? I know why Luhan left, it's because he had enough of your attention seeking ways. Even your friends are tired of your sympathy acts." She daringly said. *Slap* I had raised my hand and slapped her in the middle of the hallway. Unfortunately there were people who only saw that I slapped Qri but didn't hear our conversation.
 
Of course everyone gasped as Qri 'pretended' to fall and was sobbing ever so much. "SEOHYUN! What did you freaking do?!?" Kris yelled looking at the uncontrollably crying Qri. Well it had to one of those days were the hallway is full of people. Perfect. Just hella perfect!
 
"I can't believe it, you guys are falling for her act?" I ask.
 
"You're the one that's doing an act. An act of sympathy." Chanyeol hissed. Great. Just great. The twin towers aren't believing me.
 
"Fine then believe her. You'll all regret it." I said and harshly wiped my tears and ran off. The next few days- no weeks became more stressful as I couldn't concentrate on practice or anything at all. The students always gave me unknowingly weird looks and I practically felt like a loner. Not that the unnies didn't stick beside me but they told me this time around I had gone too far. Yea. Friends stick together alright.
 
More and more people kept doing extreme things each day, throwing dirty trash and even putting a frog in my locker. I decided to give up. Wholeheartedly give up everything I've been working on. I opened the rusty door that I've been a coming to recently. I can only depend on the roof top as a place I can say is the non-dangerous place for me, right now.
 

[A/N] NOTICE GUYS!! THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCENE FROM BEFORE but you can interpret it however you want~ 

I gulped as I looked down. Cars, people and the ground were there. I took another step. Breathing in, I said my goodbyes to Korea and prayed that no one would come find me. To leave my existence alone. On the whole, to forget I ever lived. Maybe trying to become a star was too hard. 

 
I closed my eyes and...
 

A/N: How's the cliff hanger? And when you guys thought things can't get any worse or Qri was one of 'them' I just had to ruin it... Jeonmal mianhae~ see you next update~ Which unfortunately is for a while it's cause I'm a bit busy for Christmas sowwieee~