Seohyun's Daily Life

Baby Steps

 

 

 

Baby   Steps  

chapter one : Seohyun's Daily Life

 

 

 

[No one’s POV.]

 
Waking up in a luxurious, wide room and having maids help you clean up your place, going shopping and spending money carelessly, while the sun is shining brightly. Living luxuriously with thousands of money and friends, treated like a princess, day by day is like this, it would have been wonderful, you wouldn’t have to do a thing. The catch is... that’s not how you describe Seohyun’s almost perfect life.
 
Her life is the opposite of what she had ever imaged, it was like it before but more family like and happy, now? She lives like a maid or slave helping around the house, or you could say more like bossed by my own step-family without her dad’s knowledge. Funny it’s like a fairytale called Cinderella where in the end she gets married to the prince and happily ever after... NAH UH! You want to know her story? Well let’s find out...
 
 
 
[Seohyun’s POV]
 
Hello... My name is Seo Joo Hyun but everyone calls me Seohyun. I go to Seoul’s most famous school, Starlight Arts Academy or SAA. I have a few friends but it actually started not like that I was actually a lonely, poor young lady. I know reality .
 
My parents divorced and well mum ran away with another man, what about my dad you’re asking? He married HER the lady I call my step-mother. Ughh my step-mother is like a two faced person... She acts so nice in front of my dad but when he’s not there; guess what? She treats me like trash.
 
“Seohyun!! Hurry and make our breakfast! It’s not gonna make  itself!” She yelled.
 
 
“Arasso! Mother!” I yelled back. -Yay! another fun day!- I thought sarcastically as I walked down the attic yes, attic -Owww! Tsk. why does this have to be so low?- [these are thoughts and it will be like this from now on]
 
 
 
“Pali! We don’t have all day you know!” She shouted
 
 
 
“Yes yes okay” I said.
 
 
 
“AHHHHHHH!!!!! Mother!!!” Qri yelled from upstairs.
 
 
 
“Yes darling what is it?” Her mother asked.
 
 
 
“I have nothing to wear!!” She yelled back. -She doesn’t have anything to wear? Pshh... have you seen her wardrobe?- I didn’t believe what Qri my, unfortunately mean step-sister said.
 
 
 
“Ughh Qri Honey just wear anything for now I will buy new clothes later” She said. -AGAIN?? Ughh that’s been 4 times in one week!!-
 
 
 
“Yesss!! Thanks mother!” She screamed and left for school. -Wow so she planned that all along- I went to iron my uniform and left for school.
 
---------------------------------------------
 
-Sigh it's the start of a new year but why does it seem the same, as before?-
 
 
 
“Seohyun!!!” I heard a voice yell.
 
 
 
“Oh! Tiffany!!” I yelled back and hugged her.
 
 
 
“Kaja! We don’t want to be late like that day right?” She said and giggled.
 
 
 
“Hmm... when was it again?” I asked.
 
 
 
“Last year! When it was the first day of the year!!” She said.
 
 
 
[Flashback]
 
 
 
I woke up like what I did every morning but, I was in the gloomy mood. “Pali!! Seo Joo Hyun!!” Mother said.
 
 
 
“Deh.” I said. The sun was shining but I was in a very gloomy mood why? Ask Sooyeon
 
 
 
“I bet you’re so ugly you won’t have any friends and NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU! YOU TALENTLESS PERSON!!!” Sooyeon had screamed to me.
 
 
 
-Am I that ugly and talentless?- I sobbed for days and couldn’t get over that fact that I will just be a wall flower and wouldn’t be loved like how my life was already. Just then these 2 people approached me. “What’s wrong?” One had said.
 
 
 
“I'm ugly and have no talent so leave me ALONE” I empathised 'alone' in depression.
 
 
 
“Aww don’t be like that! Who said so?” The other asked.
 
 
 
“My step-sister” I said.
 
 
 
“Don’t worry we’ll be our friends. Stick with us!” They said. “Hi I’m Tiffany and this is Taeyeon, were best of friends and we love music”
 
 
 
“Ohh really you like music?” I asked
 
 
 
“Yes very much” Tiffany said.
 
 
 
“Me Too!” I said in excitement.
 
 
 
“Gosh! I don’t know why but I have a feeling we are gonna be best-friends!” Taeyeon said and went to class but we were late and got detention, I didn’t mind we got an opportunity to know each other in that time.I knew it was the start of a newly found friendship.
 
 
 
[End of Flashback]
 
 
 
“Ughh I can’t believe I was so dumb to believe Sooyeon!” I groaned .
 
 
 
“Yea now we can see she’s a two-faced lady like her mother” Tiffany said.
 
 
 
“Let’s go to class!” Taeyeon said.
 
 
 
[Skipping the lessons]
 
 
 
“andd... Class dismissed!”
 
 
[BRINGGG!!!]
 
 
 
-On queue like always- “I don’t get how our English Teacher always dismisses class 1 second before the bell.” Tiffany said packing her books. "That's weird and amazing at the same time." I inwardly sighed at thought of this happening everyday... Will anything change?

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

First ever chapter is up! Please enjoy!

 

 

credits to fallen angel