Second meetings

Baby Steps

 

 

Baby  Steps

chapter six : Second Meetings

 

For those who guessed Daehyun was the person she was going to meet then give yourself a pat on the back! ^^ Enjoy reading it ~

 

 

 

 

“Dae-dae~!!” I call him when I saw him standing by the park.
 
 
 
“Seohyunnie!! What’s wrong? Why are your eyes so red?” He asked
 
 
 
“She took my money for scholarship.” I just say. 
 
 
 
“What? After all those years you’ve been saving up?” Daehyun asked and I just nodded. Jung Daehyun is my childhood bestfriend when my parents didn’t divorce.Yet. He still is my bestfriend but I don’t contact him as much because he lives in Busan.
 
 
 
“Anyways what are you doing here? I thought you would be in Busan” I said.
 
 
 
“I’m just here visiting and was about to meet up with you but-” Daehyun said but stopped.
 
 
 
“But what?” I asked.
 
 
 
“She’s still treating you like that huh?” 
 
 
 
“Hmm actually know that she’s got my money it’s even worse!” I said with a laugh. Daehyun then pats my head and I look at him weirdly.
 
 
 
“You still smile at a situation like this, your a brave girl” Daehyun said. “Kaja! I want you to meet my friends” He continues trying to lighten up the mood and drags me somewhere. “Meet B.A.P” He said  when we got to their ‘secret hide out’ I take a look at all of them and all I see is 6 more handsome boys.
 
 
 
“B.A.P seriously? What kind of name is that?”  I ask.
 
 
 
“Yep B.A.P or Best Absolute Perfect.” Dae explains and, I stare at him weirdly again. “What?” He asked seeing my weird expression.
 
 
 
“Nothing~! Dae Introduce me to your friends I think their curious as who I am.” I said with a giggle, actually I’m actually very curious as well seeing all these new people. Not to mention handsome.
 
 
 
“Ahem. I’m B.A.P’s Leader Bang Yongguk.”
“I’m Kim Himchan. Nice to meet you”
“I’m Daehyun’s best friend Yoo Youngjae”
“I’m Moon Jongup!” 
“I’m the maknae Choi Junhong but I prefer Zelo”
 
 
 
“Wait Zelo is the youngest?” I asked flabbergasted.
 
 
 
“Yes I am” He replied “Why anything wrong?” He politely asked.
 
 
 
“YES! You’re so TALL! How can the youngest be the tallest?” I asked and all I could hear were chuckles from everyone. I took a look at the time and gasped. 
 
 
 
“What’s wrong?” Yongguk asked.
 
 
 
“Oh No! I have to go home otherwise...” I stopped, hoping Daehyun knew what I meant.
 
 
 
“Okay I bring you home lets go!” He said and ran with me towards my house.
 
 
 
[Next morning]
 
 
“Wahh~!” I said as I breathed in the fresh air coming from the window. Today was student free day so my unnies are still sleeping. I got down from the attic and got ready to make breakfast. I opened the fridge and saw there was no more food left! I left a note saying I’m going for grocery shopping and left the house.
 
 
 
On the way there I saw 7 familiar figures. INFINITE. “Oh Seohyun! Hello!” Sungyeol said in a hyper voice. Which often reminds me of someone.
 
 
 
“He reminds you of someone?” L said and I was shocked when he spoke so I just nodded. “Think about it who have you met that is hyper and has a YEOL in their name?” He continued and I stared at him confused.
 
 
“Sorry I have to go now and thanks I’ll think about it.” I said looking at the time and bow before leaving.
 
 
“Wait!” I hear someone call after a few steps and I turn around to see L calling for me.
 
 
“Yes?”
 
 
“Where are... umm you going?” He shyly asked.
 
 
“The grocery store. Why?” 
 
 
“May we accompany you?” He asked.
 
 
 
“Yea! Can we noona? We SO bored right now!” Sungjong appeared and asked. I thought for awhile “Please?” He asked with aeygo. 
 
 
 
“Hmm... Sure why not?” I said and Sungjong hooked his arms around mine, not that I was surprised but more contented to feel a feeling of warmth after all these years.
 
........................................................
 
 
 
“What do you need noona?” He asked when we got there. 
 
 
 
“Some ingredients for food... there are barely any at home.” I said as I scan the place and put in ingredients, while INFINITE just trail behind. 
 
 
 
“Oh?” I look up to see Suho and Sehun.
 
 
 
“Oh Suho-ssi! Nice meeting you here!” I said with a cheery tone.
 
 
 
“Noonaaa~ Did you forget about me?” Sehun then asks adorably which makes me giggle from his cuteness.
 
 
 
“Of course not Sehunnie~!” I say.
 
 
 
“Noona! What about me?” Sungjong then calls me.
 
 
 
“Hmm...? Sungjong what is it?” I ask.
 
 
 
“You call him Sehunnie... but what about me? Hmph!” He complains and I can’t help but giggle seeing him complain like that. I hear chuckles and see INFINITE and Suho chuckling at both of the maknae’s cuteness.
 
 
 
“Okay okay what about Jonggie?” I ask and he nods telling me he is satisfied. “Hmm... I better pay for this all...” I say as I take all my coins out finding that I don’t have enough.
 
 
 
“I’ll pay for her.” INFINITE and Suho say together.
 
 
 
“No no no I shouldn’t let you pay... for me” I say.
 
 
 
“That’s alright we WANT to pay for you” They chorused.
 
 
 
“What about WE pay!” The maknaes say and pay the cash before I or the others complain. “You all were taking TOO long so we had to chip in”
 
 
 
“Thanks” I say and ruffle their hair.
 
 
 
“AHHH NOONA!” They complain and start fixing their hair and I ran away laughing.
 
 
 
“Sorry~!” That’s all I say and keep running while being chased. -Can everyday be hapy as this?-
 
 
 
[INFINITE AND SUHO’s POV]
 
 
-She seems very happy and carefree. I hope she will always be like this.-
 
[End of POV]
 
 
[Seohyun’s POV]
 
 
“I have to go inside and well make food for my family so bye!” I said as I walked to the door and I could see them waving bye the gate.
 
"Seohyun-ah!" I hear someone's voice so, I turn around to see all of them calling for me except the maknaes.
 
"Hmm...?"
 
"Call us oppas next time ara?" They ask and I just nod. Before I went inside I turned around and quickly waved at them.
 
 
-Sigh- “Time to make food” I said to no one in particular. I went to do my daily 'chores' not noticing that someone had seen me with INFINITE, Suho and Sehun.
 
 
[Qri’s POV]
 
As I woke up I saw Seohyun with... INFINITE?!? and my Suho oppa. I shocked at first I took a closer look and saw that she even dared to waved at my precious oppas. How dare she?!?  “Sooyeon unnie. That Seohyun is stealing OUR oppa’s we must do something about it.” I said to her.
 
“Hmm... Good idea let’s make her life like living in hell.” Sooyeon unnie said evilly. “Let’s start tomorrow”
 
 
 
“Yep... but we need the school to take our side.” I said.
 
 
 
“I have plan” Sooyeon unnie said. “Let’s show her who’s boss” 
 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

 

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday D: 
 

 

 

credits to fallen angel