The beginning.

Baby Steps

[Seohyun’s POV]

I was walking happily to locker in the morning until I opened it and there were my books wreaked and ripped. “Omo! Seohyun what happened?” Tiffany unnie said as soon she saw my locker. “Omo Seohyun-ah look!” She said as she pointed to the front of the locker. Words; DIE, LEAVE!, and WITCH were written on the front in red paint. EXO had came to school earlier that day and happened to past by.

 

I dropped onto the floor in disbelief. “Seohyun-ah what happened?” D.O asked worry written all over seeing me sitting on the floor and my tears were about to fall.

 

“We don’t know we just came and this...” Taeyeon answered for me as I was to speechless to talk and EXO looked at my locker gasping at the sight.

 

“I-I... I don’t know...” I said shaking slightly. Remembering the past where I was bullied and my friends left me.

 

“Seohyun-ah! Don’t let this get to you!” Tiffany said as she shook me. I stopped and looked up. I think it all over that’s right I shouldn’t let this get to me! I stood up and bowed to everyone.

 

“Ahh... Mianhae everyone...” I said as I sobbed trying to get rid of my tears. I stood up with  unstable legs. “I-I... Please just... don’t leave me.” I pleaded.

 

“Why would we? We will never leave you like those friends of yours” A voice said and I looked around to see Daehyun.

 

“Dae-dae.!” I ran to hug him. 

 

“Shh... It’s alright I’m here...” Daehyun caressed me on the head softly.

 

“Daehyun... what happened?” Suho asked concerned. 

 

-Sigh- “She’s been bullied to the point she wanted to die at some point of her life” Daehyun explained and everyone nodded understandingly. 

 

[No one’s POV]

While everyone was surrounding Seohyun, Luhan just stood there looking at her put a act, well that’s what he thought it was; a act of sympathy. He’s never been bullied before, he was always the admired one, the popular and easy-going. While he was leaning against the wall he noticed someone behind sneering at Seohyun.

 

“Who are you?” He coldly asked when he had caught the person. 

 

“Umm... student body president s-sir...” The person timidly answered. As well as popular, no one dared to make Luhan angry. He was like a wolf when he was angry, everyone practically admired but feared him, ever since that day he had changed.

 

“What do you want?” Luhan asked not wanting to waste time.

 

“Umm... I was ordered by...” He started.

 

“Luhan!” Tao interuppted, Luhan turned to the direction Tao had called him, Luhan then turned back to the guy remembering that he was asking him questions, only to find the him running away. 

 

“AISH!” Luhan yelled and punched the wall.

 

“Luhan quick!” Tao called.

 

“What is it?” Luhan asked.

 

“S-sehun’s been kidnapped by the Queenkas!” Tao desperately said.

 

“...WHAT?” Luhan said after processing his thoughts. “Let’s go”

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

I was studying in the library until, a note flew on top of my book;

 

‘WE HAVE SEHUN IF WE WANT TO SAVE HIM COME TO THE STORE-ROOM AND ABSOLUTELY DON’T TELL ANYONE.’ 

 

After reading I looked around to see if anyone was there. -No one... should I go or not?- I thought to myself deciding whether to go or not. After deciding if this was a prank or not I got up and gather my things and headed to the store-room.

 

[In front of the store room door]

I took a deep breath and gently pushed open the door *cough cough* -Why is there so much dust?- “Anyone here?” I asked to no one. *BANG* *CLICK* I heard the door lock and widened my eyes “No... No...” I said as I tried opening the obviously locked door. 

 

“LET ME OUTTT!!!” I screamed as I banged on the door. “HELLPP!! ANYONE OUTSIDE PLEASE HELP ME” I continued to scream. When I lost hope I looked at my bag. -AHA! I can make a note-

 

After writing for help I made a paper plane with the words ‘Help’ and ‘Store room’ I sat there and waited. I was too tired of the waiting that I wanted to sleep. After sitting there for a while I became restless and was too tired to even open my eyes. My eyes were slowly becoming droopy. I then could hear a faint shout of my name and I had felt my weight being lifted up but I couldn't force myself to see his face as I out.

 


Sorry short update today~! Thank you for reading!! ^^  Any guesses of who saved her?