Comfort

Baby Steps

Hey~ sorry for not updating it's just that I didn't have any ideas even if I racked my brains for it :P For those who guessed Kris in the poll... CONGRATULATIONSSS~~ *Gives each of you a cookie* Carry on reading now~


 

No one's POV

"Kris..." Jessica said.
 
"We have to get them back together! Everything is a misunderstanding" Kris explains. 
 
"What is a misunderstanding?" Seohyun comes and asks.
 
"S-Seohyun"
 
"K-kris" 
 
"J-Jessica"
 
"Jessica! Why did you say your own name and stuttered?" Seohyun asked frowning.
 
 
"What? I didn't want to be left out" she said shrugging. "Back to the serious topic!"
 
 
"Yea! Why are you here Kris?" Seohyun said putting her hands on her hips.
 
 
Kris's POV
 
-What should I do now? Explain everything?-
 
"Explain everything... Kris." Seohyun demanded. -Oh crap! Did I say it out loud?- "no, you did say it out loud." 
 
"H-how did you know what I was thinking about?!?"
 
"It's obviously written all over your face Kris." Seohyun answers. "Now, tell me why you're here and why do you want Luhan and I to make up?" 
 
"You explained it yourself, Seohyun." I say bewildered that she heard our conversation.
 
"I did?" She cocked her head to the side a bit. I nodded tell her she was right.
 
"Well... Not the whole thing but a part of it." I explained and she gaped.
 
"Close your mouth Hyun, flies might come in." Jessica said giggling. "I'll leave you two to talk." 
 
"Okay, I'll explain... Luhan is feeling regretful and so does everyone else. They want to explain everything that happened-"
 
"Then why don't they come here?" She asks not a emotion on her face.
 
"They are busy and-"
 
"LIES! Everything they say is just excuses!" She screams tears streaming out. "If they want to make up with me at least come and talk!" She keeps sobbing and I feel hopeless. What should I do? I grab her and hug her, patting her head lightly while she sobs. 
 
"I get it Seohyun, I won't force you to listen anymore. Until you can hear their side of the story, we won't force you to listen." I say and caress her softly. To think this is the cheerful Seohyun that once hanged out with. Once she left everyone realized it was too late.
 
Everyone realized that we were all strangers to each other and knew almost nothing about the other. So, we spent the year regretting and reforming new relationships as friends. Sooyeon is still ruling the school and the issue with Luhan's been long gone. So they are not related whatsoever.
 
Seohyun finally lifts her head up after a few minutes, her eyes red and puffy from crying. "I'm sorry I soaked her clothes with my tears." She utters.
 
"It's okay." I reply, "I have to head back to Korea now, I hope will meet again." I say good bye to Seohyun and leave the area. The only thing I hope is that she learns to accept herself and the reality of life because we all want to explain every since detail but we can't, we want to make up with her. Catch up with her…
 
That night I pack my things and get ready to go for my flight back to Korea. I mean staying a few days here is long enough. A knock on my door makes me surprised, who could that be? It might be Jessica since she's the only one who knows where I roomed.
 
I approach the door to see Seohyun. "S-Seohyun! What are you doing here?" 
 
"To say good bye" she says. I gesture her in the room and she sits on the car near the window. "Thanks Kris, for being a awesome and understanding friend! I will come back to Korea when I'm ready and talk it out." 
 
"Then, I'll be waiting for it" I say and wink making her giggle. 
 
"Thanks! I hope we catch up on things we miss when we were all busy in school and all that drama!" She excitingly says and I ruffle her hair. "You're the best!" 
 
"I know" I proudly say. 
 
"You know you're like a brother to me, Kris. Nice and comforting. I feel safe when I'm with you." She says. Ouch! That hurts- nah I treat her like a sister as well. 
 
"You know if you said that to someone who liked you, they would've felt hurt." I wisely consult.
 
"I know! But I also know that you like someone else." She sneakily says. I jerk in surprise. -She knows? Is it THAT obvious?- "it's obvious, Kris."
 
"You know?"
 
"Oh I know." She gives me a knowingly look. Oh man she knows it alright.
 
"Well! I have to go and catch my flight! It's in a few!" I say hurrying downstairs of the hotel while Seohyun giggles. I call a cab and load my things while Seohyun just stands in the side lines watching. 
 
"Bye Kriseu~~ I will miss you~~ See you who knows when~" she coos waving her hand. I head in my cab and cooly wave my hand before it heads off.
 
Seohyun's POV
Just after Kris leaves, Jessica come running in with her 6 inch high heels huffing asking, "W-where's K-kris?" 
 
"On the way to the airport." I simply reply looking out on the horizon.
 
"Curses." She mutters.
 
"Oh love birds~~" I sing.
 
"What did you say?!?" She shouts.
 
"Nothing~~" I coo and run off laughing again. As I run I think about what Kris had said and going back to Korea. I will go back when I'm ready to face the consequences and when I'll be more understanding and mature.
 
-----------
 
A Years Later...
"Good Bye America... Hello Korea~" I say arriving at Korea's airport. "Nothing's changed I see." I look around viewing if there were any changes that I needed to adjust to. Nothing. Same old, same old.
 
"Miss Seo Joo Hyun~ I welcome you back. My lady~" someone says and I turn around.
 
"Yes, good to be back, Kris"
 

HEY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT YEA I DID NOW... Hope your all satisfied with this chapter >< I'm sorry if its short coz I'm kinda in a rush here =.=' 

ANYWAYSSSS ANYONE HERE HEARD "SOMETHING" By TVXQ? * raises hand* I have! It's so classy and catchy to watch! 

ALSO OMG!! I KNOW THIS IS LATE BUT... YOONA AND LEE SEUNGI ARE DATING OMGGGG I SHIPPP!!! 

Thanks for dealing with me for this ish year! Stay with me until I finish this~~ HAPPY 2014~