Taking sides

Baby Steps

 

Qri’s POV.

 

I had a lot of time to think if my decision was right. To choose to take sides with my sister or my step-sister. After consulting to someone I trusted, they told me that I had to do what I felt was right to me. After many nights of hearing mum shout, and up to step-dad on the phone. To add, Sooyeon unnie going out going to clubs and hanging out with people with money I felt like she resembled omma so much so, I decided to follow what I felt was right.

To take sides with Seohyun, I decided to believe her and help her.

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

I happily walked to school with my unnies, even skipping on the way ready to start school again.We came to school wearing,

Since the school allowed casual clothing, mostly everyone did so, as it was sunny we all wore something cool yet, neat. I walked talking with my unnies “Oh?” Tiffany unnie said as she looked to her front, which directed Taeyeon and I towards what Tiffany was looking as well.

 

“Qri!” I called and she smiled, which was odd and waved back at us before coming to us.

 

“Hmm?” she smiled again which creeped me out.

 

“Unnie, are you okay?” I asked checking her temperature, resulting her pulling my hand down.

 

“I’m fine, it’s just that I made a decision yesterday” She said excited like but I could tell there was a hint of sadness.

 

“Really? Is it a good one?” I asked tilting my head.

 

“I hope so” She mumbled but I could hear it.

 

“Come! unnie let’s spend a day with my friends~!” I happily said and dragged her to our ‘headquarters’.

 

“No no I really can’t! After what I did to you! You really trust me?” She declined and questioned me.

 

“After what you’ve done to me, for the past few weeks, is nothing but kindness.” I sincerely said. 

 

“B-but I might be acting and tricking you!” She exclaimed.

 

“Ani! I know by your actions, at first I admit it was strange to me that you were acting nice but as time went on I know it’s your true intention.” I wisely spoke and she gaped at me, soon bursting into tears and enveloping into a hug with me.

 

“You’re too nice Seohyun, what can I do? I’m sorry for what I’ve done please forgive me!” She exclaimed sobbing.

 

“You’re forgiven” I tearfully said.

 

“Awww” My unnies said after seeing the emotional scene. “That’s so cutteeeeee” They both said and we both giggled with tears.

 

“Yah! Get away from Seohyun NOONA!” Sehun and Sungjong yelled thinking that Qri was gonna do something to harm me. 

 

“What’s the problem?” I asked.

 

“She! She’s gonna kill you!” They both said and the unnies stepped in telling in the story. “How do we know she's not acting?” 

 

“I’m not! I swear! I will be on your side and tell you my unnie’s plan” She convinced and they were unsure I can tell but gave in in the end. We did a group hug welcoming her to the group of friends.

 

“Yah! Your suffocating her!” I said as I pulled them apart.

 

“I don’t think she minds Seohyun” L said standing next to me and I nod looking at her blushing.

 

“Let’s go!” I cheered pulling my unnies along with me.

 

It was break time and we could have a rest for a while, we all sat down and Qri explained what Sooyeon was planning. “She wants Seohyun to disappear as well as people who stand in her way” She explained.

 

“Does it include us?” Sungjong asked and she nodded. 

 

“She is aiming for EXO, because she found out something.” She explained some more and leaned in. “That EXO is rich” She whispered and everyone gasped. “To tell you the truth, the person I call omma is not my mum.” Everyone gasped again. Before she could continue, the bell had rang signalling time for class. 

 

[No one’s POV]

 

“Yah! Qri come here!” Sooyeon had called waving her hand. 

 

“D-deh? unnie?” Qri timidly asked.

 

“Why are you stuttering?” Sooyeon asked and Qri gulped. “Never mind, let’s go to our next plan” 

 

“Plan? What plan?” Qri asked, what Sooyeon didn’t know was that Qri was already recording what they were talking about.

 

“The main plan is to get rid of that annoying brat so that I can get what I want!” Sooyeon said and whacked Qri in the head. “Now the backup plan is to get the whole school to hate her, since I can’t get her out of school, we just do this the harder way” She planned and Qri absentmindedly nodded.

 

“Hear me? Make the school go against Seohyun and then I will get EXO to myself and they will be head over heels with me!” She though evilly. "Also they will give me their riches and we can live a happy life Qri!"

 

“D-deh unnie” Qri just nodded. “Unnie I need to go now” Qri told Sooyeon and stopped recording the ‘plan’. Saving it for later.

 

------------------------------------------

[After class]

 

“Hey can you call everyone? I want to show you guys something” Qri whispered to Seohyun but unfortunately Sooyeon had saw the scene, but thought that Qri was doing her awesome plan that she had made up and walked about chuckling evilly. 

 

“No one would deny me, Seohyun” She whispered to herself while walking away.

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

 

Qri unnie had told me to call everyone to meet up at the garden behind the school, in which I did. Everyone was there except. Luhan. -Ughh! Where is he? Wait? Why am I worrying about him?-

 

I soon forgot about Luhan as Qri came and told us that she had been recording her sister’s  conversation with her. After a few minutes everyone was dead silent and I was also, I literally gaped listening to the plan of hers and I admit it was a dangerous one. "She doesn't know that money doesn't buy happiness, I guess" Qri said in a sad tone.

 

“I know! We should follow her plan” Kris said and everyone complied.

 

“That’s a good idea!” Qri agreed nodding her head causing people to chuckle, while she ducks her head out of embarrassment. “We should go according her plan but the result would be different.” She continued and everyone agreed.

 

“Wait! If Sooyeon is your sister, why do you go against her?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“She’s not my sister though” Qri said and we all gaped. -What?-

 


AFTER AGESS I FINALLY UPDATEEE YAYYYYY!! *THROWS CONFETTI*

HAVE YOU HEARD? EXO IS GONNA HAVE A NOVEMBER COMBACK! BUT ITS NOT CONFIRMED WITH SM SO YEAAA... [but I hope they don't cause they need rest :) ]

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READINGGG!!! :)

Seohyun and Tiffany for you ^^