Small Talks

Baby Steps

 

Seohyun's POV
I sat on the edge of my bed and sighed. How long has it been since I've ever visited this place? Oh yea. 4 years. It's been so long but nothing has been touched not even my left over set of clothing. I pick up my phone and scan the contacts, do they still remember me? I decide to call Qri. She picks up after 4 rings.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Unnie? It's me Seohyun." 
 
"Oh! Seohyun. Sorry, I didn't have your contact number." Qri commented.
 
"Where are you staying now that..." I started.
 
"My aunts house, don't worry about me." She reassured me.
 
"Okay that's good." 
 
"Ahh. I've been wanting to ask this. Why is Kris your so called butler?" She asked and I hear her shuffle a bit.
 
"Oh that? It happened one year ago when I met Kris. I guess. He came looking for me and apologizing well, Sica unnie forced him too-" I laughed recalling the memories.
 
"Woah woah woah! Slow down. Who's Sica?" 
 
"I forgot, you don't know her. She's Jessica, a unnie of mine." I explained.
 
"I see... Continue." She replied.
 
"Where was I? Oh yea. Well, at that time I was really upset that he betrayed me and I let him have another chance since I did it to Lu... Well, then he explained it was all a plan to fool Sooyeon and I half believed it but I had already forgiven him on one condition." I explained.
 
"And the condition was to be your butler?" Qri asked over the line.
 
"Something like that." I commented.
 
"I see. Well, it's true about Sooyeon. The while school planned it and since Lu- I mean EXO and Taeyeon and Tiffany knew you couldn't lie they couldn't tell you. We all are regretting it now." She sadly.
 
"I could lie too!" I exclaimed, "just unexperienced in the acting area." I mumbled earned a laugh from Qri. "I have a question too."
 
"Tell me." 
 
"Why did you kiss Luhan in front of my window?" I bluntly asked which made Qri choke. I guess she was drinking something.
 
"That? Oh I really didn't mean to. Luhan was waiting at your gate and I went home drunk and well, I didn't know what I had done until it was too late." She explained slowly. "I'm sorry if this caused misunderstandings and such, you shouldn't even trust me anymore." 
 
"No, it's fine unnie but Luhan was waiting at my gate?" I asked curiously. 
 
"Apparently yes, he was holding a box of cake too." She described. "I don't why but he was holding on to it like his dear life belonged to it." 
 
"Okay, thanks for clearing this up unnie." I thanked her.
 
"That's okay. I hope there aren't anymore misunderstandings between us and all of EXO and your unnies." She mentioned.
 
"Yes, I hope for that too." I wisely spoke.
 
"Someone's been studying ay? Anyways unnie needs to go help out. Let's catch up sometime." She said and I nodded but then remembered that she couldn't see me.
 
"Deh." 
 
"Arasso, see you." She replied before hanging up.
 
I sit by the window while holding my phone and stare into the deep blue sky I wished I was mature back then and more understanding of the situation then this would've happened... would it? "We're home." Many voices said all sounding so dull and out of it. I opened the door, just a crack and peeped through to see what was going on. 
 
"Oh? You're back." Kris said watching tv switching through the channels.
 
"Yes, we are." Kai rudely said and snatched the couch, "and we're tired unlike you." 
 
"Yea. Where have you been going Kris?" Chanyeol said laying about. -Oh, it's Chanyeol.- He doesn't seem like himself? 
 
"I went to pick up someone important." 
 
"If it's not food then, I don't care." Sehun whined and trudged the flight of stairs tiredly. -What's happening with them?-  "training's so hard these days and we are not even in the mood anymore." He commented before heading to his room.
 
"Should we just give up?" Baekhyun commented. -What? He was always the mood maker and encourages everyone but what's happening with all of them?-
 
"Yea, I'm about to die with this schedule everyday." Xiumin said laying on a random spot, "not even food can cheer me up." Deciding that I've seen enough I close the door as quietly as I can and fall on the bed. They had talked less this time and Suho wasn't even there to end them at all which to me was odd. Usually, they would be loud and fun and even Suho couldn't even stop their little arguements or childish disagreements which I found very entertaining. 
 
"Everyone's so lifeless." I whisper, "and it's because of me." I fall asleep after a tiring experience not realizing tears were flowing out of my eyes as I closed them. I wake up to find out it's the dark hours. I slowly crawl to the door and peep out to see of there were any signs of the members feet. I look at the clock. 1:30 am. Early but meh. I silently tip-toed down the long flight of stairs not forgetting to use my phone as a source of light and grabbed some water gulping it down in a flash.I then took out my phone and texted Kris who might or might not be sleeping.

To Kris;

Ya! You awake?
 
From Seohyun.

To Seohyun;

Yes! What is it?
 
From Kris

To Kris

Thank goodness uhh... Did you tell the boys about me being here?
 
From Seohyun.

To Seohyun

Yes.
 
From Kris. 

I widened at his reply and I stomp to the room which I assume to be his. "What the hell did you do that for?" I whispered loudly, "you shouldn't have said I was here !" I grabbed a random pillow and hit Kris. Turns out it wasn't Kris and I once again widened my eyes at who it was.

 
"L-L-Luhan?" 
 

[A/N]. Heyy~ how are you all doing? I'm tired but doing well ^.^ I think this is a incredibly SHORT chapter so don't swear at me for making it so short ;-; I think it's my shortest chapter and my beginning chapters were much longer but I'm using a iPad so I don't know the word count so I apologize that if you feel if its way too short. 

 

  Ahh one more thing... School starts soon and I will update when I actually can cause this year will be more tougher than my last so I'm sorry if I go on constant months, days or weeks without updating.