Truths

Baby Steps

 

Narrator's POV 
 
She opened the door *Dugeun dugeun.* She was nervous of course she was, she didn't see how he looked like for the past four years. They didn't even contact and such. The room was dark and gloomy almost like it didn't want Seohyun's presence there. "Whoever you are. Get out." Luhan spoke and Seohyun's breath hitched. She cleared before speaking but Luhan cut her. "I don't care whoever you are, and why are you making the members so happy, but get out." His voice was blunt and deadly.
 
"Luhan." Seohyun finally got the courage to speak up, "it's me, Seohyun." 
 
"No you're not, she's dead." He said and her heart dropped. Did he really think that? 
 
"How can I make you believe me?" 
 
"Nothing can." He said and threw a plush toy at the girl he thought he didn't know, "here have it. I don't need it anymore, now leave." Seohyun looked at the plush toy, Keroro. Suddenly a idea came to her. 
 
"I can't believe you Luhan." She spoke. 
 
"What?" He asked, Luhan was hiding and Seohyun had a plan for him to go out so she could talk to him better.
 
"Y-you betrayed me for Sooyeon!" She shouted getting emotional, she fell down and sobbed.
 
"W-what?" He stuttered and slowly Seohyun could hear him moving a bit.
 
"All these years and you still lied to me?" She bursted and sobbed once more hiding her face from his. He remember all the events from four years ago and it hit him. She was Seohyun. THE Seohyun he was waiting for. The person who he thought was dead. She was in front of him crying because of him.
 
"No... You can't be." He uttered moving towards her. 
 
"I gave you a second chance but you ruined it." She muttered.
 
"No, you can't be Seohyun." He stuttered, walking closer and closer to the crying figure. He wasn't heartless to let a girl cry. The sobbing girl looked up and surprisingly, smiled.
 
"Gotcha." She said and smiled at the confused man.
 
"Y-you." 
 
"Seo Joo Hyun, at your service." She stood up and bowed. He look at her face, it was all so matured but she was still her at the same time. "Luhan..."
 
"Seohyun..." He said, "I'm sorry, for everything I've done. I regretted it when you left. I'm so so sorry, I don't deserve you as a friend." He broke down again this time tears of sorrow and joy and his mixed emotions came in a instant. Seohyun bent down and hugged him saying 'its okay.' They stayed there what seems like eternity when Luhan looked up wiping his tears. "I thought-" 
 
"Seriously? You actually believe I died? It's my step mom's way to get the inheritance." 
 
"Oh. You heard from everyone already?" Seohyun just nodded. "But weren't you like just crying before?" 
 
"It's called acting! I major in singing and acting." Seohyun argued which earned a slight chuckle from Luhan, who hadn't smiled since forever.
 
"That's nice, you lived up to your promises."  
 
"Yea... But not all." 
 
"What do you mean?" Luhan asked and the latter just smiled.
 
"Let's start again, hello! I'm Seohyun. I hope we can become good friends!" She beamed at the man and he smiled also. 
 
"I'm Luhan, nice to meet you." They shook hands and made up. They both went down with the other members hugging Luhan as they accused they haven't seen him in months. Seohyun stood there and giggled at the sight and remembered infinite. 
 
"Ya! What about infinite?"  She asked and they looked at her face palming.
 
"Didn't you hear from Hoya?" Baekhyun spoke.
 
"No..." 
 
"They debuted while you were gone and now are having their tour." Baekhyun explained.
 
"Heol... I didn't know that."
 
(Heol; A expression Koreans use when their shocked or surprised.)
 
"Yep. You should visit them sometime later..." Lay said and we giggled. 
 
"Now this fuss is over, and were all friends again. Make up with your unnies!" Kai nudged.
 
"Already did and we're not exactly 'friends'." 
 
"OMG!" They chorus. "What do you mean by not exactly?"
 
"What? I don't know you guys well enough, not one single thing."
 
"When did it happen?" They chorus once again. "We know, let's start today." 
 
"A few weeks ago, I met them in America and we did that talk and fortunately no one cried like you guys." Seohyun rolled her eyes, "okay we can start introducing each other... Again." She giggled.
 
"Hey! Are we supposed to feel happy or offended?!?" They say together. Seohyun just shrugs.
 
"Man, you guys should be in a choir or something." I say waving then bursting into laughter with them. That night we all talked and were lively again.
 
"I knew having Seohyun talk to Luhan again a bad idea." Suho face palmed at the mess and noise.
 
"If you knew, why did you help?"
 
"I can't leave a person in need alone." He reasons and she giggles.
 
"Good leader!" Seohyun pat his pat smiling. "I haven't forgiven everyone yet though." 
 
"What???" They all shouted enlarging their eyes.
 
"You guys made me so hurt the past four years, how am I suppose to forgive just like that?" She answered and Sehun came hugging her begging her to forgive him.
 
"Noona! Forgive me!! I did nothing! It's all the hyungs fault!" Sehun whined and Tao came and did the same.
 
"Hey! You betrayers! How dare you!" D.O shouts accusingly. I burst out laughing at their bickering.
 
"Has D.O always held a spatula and scolded you?" Seohyun asked laughing but no one seemed to take that joke seriously, "seriously? He has?" The rest gulped as they nodded. "I better stay out his bad side then." 
 
"Nah. He always does that." Baekhyun replied.
 
"It's cause the kids are always so immature and wreak everything!" D.O's eyes enlarged.
 
"We're not immature!" Baekhyun shouted feeling accused. 
 
"How did you know I was talking about you?" D.O asked look at Baekhyun who seemed flustered until D.O bursted into a uncontrollable laughter.
 
"Has it always been this, I don't know, loud?" Seohyun nudged the person next to her.
 
"You just noticed?" Xiumin answered.
 
"I'm kinda regretting the choice of noticing but, I guess it's more fun." Seohyun shrugged and Xiumin nodded happily. "You know Xiumin, you don't talk much." 
 
"Guess you don't know me well enough." He answered and smiled.
 
"I guess, I don't know anyone well enough. I guess I judge too fast." 
 
"Probably, it's not good to judge a person by their looks." 
 
"That's true." Seohyun nodded.
 
Seohyun's POV.
-It's not good to judge a person by their looks... That's true, I guess. Now, I think about it, I've been judging everyone based on outer appearance when their inner self is the most important.- I sigh as I lay in my bed and reminisce all the good and even, bad memories I've had with EXO, Infinite and my unnies. I roll over to the table near the bed and pick up my phone dialing some numbers.
 
KRING KRING...
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Unnie! I'm back in Korea!" 
 
"Oh? Seohyun! Long time no see!" 
 
"Yes, Tiffany unnie." 
 
"What is it?" 
 
"Well, lets meet at the café near your house tomorrow." 
 
"Sure! For practice?" She asks and I nod but then I realize she won't see.
 
"Yep. How's Uni?" 
 
"Crazy, it's the same as high school." She answers earning a giggle from myself.
 
"How crazy?" 
 
"I wouldn't want to talk about that! EXO's fangirls and Infinite's fangirls clashing together. Horrible." I shuddered imagining it but I did wonder something.
 
"Infinite? Didn't they have a tour?" 
 
"Tour? Ohh you meant their tour of Seoul? Yea they had one." 
 
"B-but Baekhyun said-"
 
"Probably tricked you." 
 
"Ugh! I'm hanging up, meet later." I quickly said before stomping to Baekhyun's room.  
 
"What's up?" He asks looking up from his laptop.
 
"What's up? Seriously?" I asked a bit angered at his response.
 
"Yea?"
 
"You tricked me Baekhyun! You said the Infinite oppas are touring but you didn't tell me it was in Seoul!"
 
"Well, you never asked. What can I do?" He replied and I was cut speechless. He was right, I never asked so how would've I known? 
 
"Oh, sorry. It's just that I hate being tricked now that it had a big impact to me." I answered a bit guilty. "...Sorry." 
 
"It's fine. Sorry for not telling you." He walked up to me and hugged me and a returned the gesture. "Anyways, want to hang out on Saturday?"
 
"Just us?" I questioned.
 
"No, don't you remember? Bonding with the EXO members project!" 
 
"We had such a project?" I asked again.
 
"Yep. I'm getting ready for it too, and you have to go to the same university as us." 
 
"Got it so don't boss me around!" I childishly said and he ruffled my hair, "Oppa! You ruined my hair!" I slightly pout and he chuckles.
 
"Whatever! Remember the project on Saturday!" He yells as I walk out of his room and I nod, closing the door smiling.
 

Hellooo~~~ chingus! :D This might or might not be the chapter you are waiting for hehe I won't update for awhile since school is starting so I would be busy or I'll be too lazy to update sorry but I'm human too!

 

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE~~