News

Baby Steps

 

ran to the park where I had to meet L, he was standing their and waiting patiently and I felt the urge to speed up. “Sorry for the wait!” I yelled and he turned around to be bumped into me because I ran so fast.

 

“That’s okay... I just came so you didn’t have to rush” He answered and I suspiciously looked at him. “What...?” He asked.

 

“I don’t believe you! Are you sure you just came or have you been waiting for me?” I asked.

 

“Yes, yes I’m sure!” He reassured, I gave in but my suspicions didn’t leave. “Let’s leave?” I asked unsurely.

 

“Where we going?” I curiously, asked.

 

“Somewhere...” He announced and made me more curious. We both walked for awhile, and stopped at a restaurant. “Come...” He welcomed and lead me in. It looked like he was looking for someone, until that is I saw 6 hands come up signalling they are there. 

 

“Noona!” I notice Sungjong call.

 

“Ohh! Jonggieee!” I call not too loudly, earning a chuckle from L. “What are you doing here?” I ask arriving at the table.

 

“Having dinner, come join us” They said and moved so I could fit. “Good job bringing her here L” Sunggyu said as he patted L’s back.

 

“What...? You guys planned it?” I said in surprise.

 

“Sorry~ If we didn’t ask L to make you come, you wouldn’t even come anyways.” Sunggyu said.

 

“But why L?” I asked and I heard L scoff.

 

“Do you have grudge against me?” L asked teasingly.

 

“Ani! I’m just asking because, Sungjong could’ve called me as well.” I commented.

 

“WHAT? SUNGJONG HAS YOUR PHONE NUMBER?” They all screamed except Sungjong.

 

“Shhh... It’s a restaurant” I hushed them standing up to bow to people apologizing to them. “So? You called L to call me just because he had my phone number?” I summarized and they all innocently nodded, which made me giggle.

 

“You could’ve just called me, Sungjong and L and invite me. I would've came” I said giggling.

 

“We did but the hyungs wanted to surprise you!” They both protested.

 

“Okay okay I get it! Let’s eat! I’m hungry” I said as I pouted and they looked like they were about to pinch my cheeks. “Ahhh! Don’t pinch me cheeks” I protested waving my hand.

 

“But-” Sungjong interfered.

 

“I know I do it to you, but doesn’t mean you can do it! Not even you oppas!~” I said and stuck my tongue and laughs were filled in the busy shop.

 

“Let’s eat now” Woohyun said feeling a bit hungry, I guess...

 

“Hmm! I hungry too!” I agreed and we all nodded. After some time we all finished eat and were now onto out delicious desserts.

“Oh! Look who’s here” A voice said and when I turned around it was Sooyeon and her gang. “Oh Infinite is here as well, what a surprise” She said.

 

“What do you mean it’s a surprise seeing us?” Sungyeol gritted.

 

“Well, you see why would high classed guys hang out with this?” A friend of Sooyeon commented.

 

“Well sorry, Seohyun is a human like- Ah no! Seohyun is normal unlike you plastic people.” L spat back, in which took me by surprise.

 

“L oppa stop it, oppa let’s not waste our time on them” I said calming them down.

 

“Let’s leave” Sunggyu ordered not in the right mood. Everyone gave a glare before walking out.

 

“Are you okay, Seohyun?” Dongwoo asked concerned.

 

“Deh! Are you?” I asked back.

 

“We’re fine, but you better watch out for that witch, she finally shows her true self.” Sunggyu said and we all nodded.

 

*BRINGGG* My phone was ringing and I took it out to see the ID caller; Tiffany.

 

“Unnie?” I asked through the cell.

 

“Seohyun-ah! I have great news!!!” She excitedly said.

 

“What is it unnie?” I asked.

 

“Your going back to school tomorrow!” She answered a bit fast, which took me awhile to process before my eyes widened in surprise.

 

“What? I thought that I had suspension until the next week?” I asked.

 

“They... found out who the culprit was” Taeyeon then commented.

 

“Who unnie?” I asked curious while the Infinite boys were struggling to hear what the conversation was about.

 

“It’s Qri’s friend, Hye Mi.” Taeyeon then said and I was shocked, so shocked that I dropped my phone. “Hello? Seohyun?” I could hear Taeyeon call for me.

 

Sungyeol picked up the call and had asked what happened. After some explaining the boys were delighted and happy that I was found innocent for the incident. “I can’t be...” I mumbled. 

 

[No one’s POV]

After hanging up, Sungjong rejoiced and yelled loudly, “YAY! NOONA IS COMING BACK TO SCHOOL!!!” Sungjong announced to the whole world. In a corner of the road some other boys were jumping for joy as well, mostly Chanyeol and Sehun of course while others celebrated inside their head avoiding public humiliation. 

 

“Let’s go, there’s nothing to see” Luhan coldly commented.

 

“Aw hyung what a party pooper.” Sehun said frowning. Once Luhan had disappeared from sight, Sehun mumbled to himself; “And I thought he had warmed up to her” He pouted and went towards the other hyungs. Hoya, who had been aware of EXO, heard Sehun’s comment and inwardly frowned, not liking the idea of Seohyun becoming friendly with Luhan.

 

“Come! Let’s go and celebrate!” Sungyeol commented. L walked towards Seohyun and whispered to her.

 

“Figured anything out yet?” He said referring to the question he had asked earlier about the two alike people in EXO and Infinite.

 

“Yep! The Yeol family are loud and lively” Seohyun quickly said and skipped off with Sungjong talking about this and that.

 

“Hey wait for me!” L yelled running to the others.

 

“YAY! PARTYYY!! LET’S INVITE THE OTHERSSS!!” Sungjong yelled referring to EXO and Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

“YAY! KAJA!!” Seohyun yelled along, letting her hair flow with the wind.

[Meanwhile]

“Qri, What are you doing? Making your friend expose herself?” Sooyeon shouted angrily through the phone. “This wasn’t the plan!” She continued.

 

“Unnie... It’s not my fault the principal found out and I needed cover up” Qri said scared of her sister.

 

“Fine, we’ll find out another way” Sooyeon said and hanged up. While on Qri’s side, after hanging up with her sister, she then sat down and whispered to herself.

 

“I’m sorry unnie but I can’t take your side anymore”

 


[A/N] Sorry for the wait! I have been pretty busy and I updated a bit longer than usual this time as my apology? I guess... Thanks for those who patiently waited and read this!! :D ^.^