Meeting INFINITE.

Baby Steps
Seohyun’s POV.
 
I had woken up with my back hurting -sigh- I hated that, anyways, I'm pretty used to it. I quickly got ready and made breakfast, after doing so I woke up my ‘not-so-lovely-sisters’ “Sooyeon Unnie wake up”  I shook her lightly.
 
 
“Ughh wake me up later” She replied. “Get my clothes ready and iron it well.”
 
 
“Deh.” I said and walked out.
 
[Minutes later]
 
 
“YAH SEO JOO HYUN! YOU DIDN’T IRON MY UNIFORM!!!!” I hear Sooyeon unnie say and sigh.
 
 
“Deh I’m sorry I will do it right away...” I miserly said and went to do it for the second time.
 
[Later on...]  -Time to head out before I’m late!- I thought as I ran fast, not seeing where I was heading before I knew it I bumped into someone.
 
 
“YAH! Watch where you’re going nerdy,” that person said. I looked up and saw...Luhan sunbae, he has features that captivate me with those dreamy-like eyes of his. -So, this is his true self?-
 
 
“Oh, I’m sorry. I was in a hurry I didn’t see where I was going,” I said and bowed many many many MANY times, that is when I heard a chuckle from Luhan sunbae that is. I quickly dashed to class and met with Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie. “Unnie! What’s happening?” I ask quite curious seeing people all looking outside.
 
 
“It’s EXO and INFINITE...” Taeyeon said.
 
 
“What? That’s it unnie?” I say.
 
 
“Nope! Actually their talking” Tiffany then answers.
 
 
“They are TALKING?!? WOW!”
 
“OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE THEIR TALKING!! KYAAA~~~” 
 
“But wouldn’t they get it a fight?!?” Some girls exclaim in my class as I pass them.
 
 
“This isn’t going to be good,” I mutter and I see my unnies nod.
 
 
“OKAY TIME FOR CLASS!” I hear our teacher Mr Song yell to settle the class down.  As soon as we all settle down, doors opened well, and 6 boys came in. “Okay today these boys will join us” Mr Song says. Girls then start ‘perfecting’ themselves and put loads of make-up and I look at them in disgust. “Introduce yourself please.”
 
 
“I’m EXO’s Kai” He said in a flirty tone.
 
 
“I’m Suho. Nice to meet you” he said in a gentlemanly way. 
 
 
“I’m EXO’s maknae Sehun!” He cheerfully exclaimed.
 
 
“Nice to meet you I’m INFINITE’s Sungjong” He said in a girly voice.
 
 
“I’m Myungsoo but I prefer, L” the neutral but handsome face said.
 
 
“ANDD! I”M SUNGYEOL! NICE TO MEET YOU!” He yelled happily. After the introductions girls squealed (well who wouldn’t squeal if some of EXO and INFINITE were your classmates?) while boys groaned. Me? I just rolled my eyes at the scene.
 
 
“Okay where will you sit?” Mr Song said and I looked around me to fine the two seats next to me empty. -Please don’t sit next to me- I pleaded.  I hated the fact that Mr Song gives us seating arrangements although, I really want to sit next to my unnies.
 
 
“Okay Suho and L sit next to Seohyun.” -UGHH why me?!? I want a peaceful life now I’m getting more attention than needed- I thought then slouched on my seat.
 
 
“Hello” Suho said.
 
 
“Ah! Suho-ssi! Hello!” I cheerfully welcomed and he just chuckled. [Bringggggg]
 
 
“Finally it’s lunch! Unnies kaja!” I happily said and dragged my unnies to the cafeteria. 
 
 
“So? hows it going sitting next to the kingkas?” Taeyeon asked. “Hmm... so far it’s fine, I have a worry though” 
 
 
“What is it?” Tiffany said eating her lunch.
 
 
“The glares” I answer. “I get it from every girl”
 
 
“Ohhh their JUST jealous of you that’s it.” Taeyeon said.
 
 
“I know but it’s uncomfortable” I reply. “What is uncomfortable?” I turn around and gasp it’s Kai and EXO. “W-why are you here?!?” I asked shocked.
 
 
“Why can’t we?” He asked.
 
 
“I’m the nerd and you’re the kingkas” I muttered.
 
 
“So...?” Kris said raising a brow.
 
 
“I’m not supposed to be hanging out with you” I said. “I better leave,” I got up and walked away before anyone could protest. 
 
 
“Don’t worry she needs some air” I hear Tiffany say. -Thanks unnie.- I walk to the room 304 and started to compose but it’s hard to when you don’t have a inspiration. I don’t know what to compose at all. “
 
 
I see your at it again” I heard a voice. It’s Kris.
 
 
“Haha... yep I am and what brings you here?” I said raising a brow.
 
 
“Need help composing?” He asked looking around the room to see bunches of paper everywhere.
 
 
“Hmm... yea”  “Firstly you need to express yourself” Kris said. I stare at him confused.
 
 
“What?” -sigh- “I’m saying express your feelings into the song” He tells me again.
 
 
“Anyways forget about this. Come with me” he said and pulled me along without letting me respond.
 
 
[In the detention room]
 
 
“She's here” Kris said and once again I’m confused at what was happening. “Okay let’s introduce you to INFINITE,” Suho says. “Wait! What? Aren’t you all like enemies?!?” I ask. Questions are running through my mind and I have no idea what is going on.
 
 
“We will explain next time. Just that you need to know that WE are friends” Chen says and I just stood their and nod. 
 
 
“Seohyun! There you are I didn’t see you in th- Oh hello... What are you doing here Seohyun?” Tiffany exclaimed. I never thought this would be embarrassing but now I do. Totally.
 
 
“Ahem!” Someone ‘coughed’.
 
 
“Oh I’m sorry did I interrupt?” Tiffany innocently asked and Taeyeon nudged her signalling a yes. “You can continue then”
 
 
“Okay... Meet INFINITE-” Suho started.
 
 
“WAIT AREN’T YOU GUYS LIKE ENEMIES OR SOMETHING?!?” Tiffany yelled. I metally face-palmed I did ask and I was WAY more calmer than this.
 
 
“Fany, they already told Seohyun that they will explain next time.” Taeyeon said and all Tiffany could do right now was nod.
 
 
“Okay... no more interruptions... We are going to introduce you to our friends Infinite.”
 
 
“Hello... We are Infinite! Nice to meet you all.” They all say. 
 
 
“Hello I’m the leader Sunggyu” The small eyed male said.
 
 
“I”m sure you know this but, I’m the maknae of INFINITE Sungjong!” The girl-ish guy said.
 
 
“The name’s L” The handsome one said.
 
 
“HI! My name is SUNGYEOL!” The hyper one said. -He sounds like someone- I thought as he introduced himself.
 
 
“Hello I’m HoWon but call me Hoya.” -Howon? His name sounds so familiar-
 
 
“I’m Dongwoo! Nice to meet you” The one with he gummy smile said.
 
After the introductions we (TTS) stood there stunned and in the middle of processing. “Mind to introduce yourself to us?” Kai said.
 
 
“Umm... okay hello the name’s Seo Joo Hyun but call me Seohyun.” I introduced myself.
 
 
"Wait... Seohyun? Remember me?" Hoya asked raising confusion amongst the group. Then it all clicked I remember him, the guy who use to be my crush and childhood friend.
 
 
"H-Howon?" I asked and he nodded.
 
 
"OMG! I can't believe your here!" I exclaimed.
 
 
"Ahem, back to introductions" Kai interrupted.
 
 
“Hey! I’m Tiffany Hwang! Nice to meet you all” Tiffany unnie said as she gave her famous eye-smile.
 
 
“Hello I’m Kim Taeyeon. Glad to meet you” 
 
 
“Okay now finishing off the introductions. Let’s help Seohyun.” Kris said.
 
 
“Wha- me?” I said pointing to myself.
 
 
“Why?”
 
 
“Isn’t composing songs your dream?” Xiumin asked and I shake my head.
 
 
“Then what is it?”
 
 
“It’s a secret~” I said.
 
 
“What? No fair! Noona~!!” Sehun and Sungjong whined and pouted cutely.
 
 
“I’m sorry~” I giggle at their cuteness and look at my watch.
 
 
“OH NO!! Sorry I have to go now!”
 
 
“Where you going?” Luhan speaks up.
 
 
I stop in my tracks and reply; “Home.” I quickly dismiss myself as I run towards my house in full speed. -Please don’t be home yet- I pray. I open the door quietly and sneak in. “
 
 
SEO JOO HYUN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!? YOU SHOULD’VE BEEN HOME 10 MINUTES AGO!!” My step-mom yells.
 
 
“I’m sorry I had to catch up with work and-” I quickly say.
 
 
“DON’T MAKE EXCUSES! COME HERE” She shouts.
 
“Deh” I whisper.
 
*Whack!* "NOW GO AND CLEAN UP THIS HOUSE AND GET THE DINNER DONE BY 6 SHARP. I then walk painfully and slowly in my smalll room.
 
“Ouch! Aish!” I yell as I carefully sit down my was still hurting from her 'punishments'. “Omma... Appa... What happened?” I whispered remembering the fights and happy moments they had before divorce and I cried to myself. Afterwards I got up with puffy eyes from crying and got down to ‘follow’ HER rules.
 
That night, I fell asleep while crying, dealing with this was too much to hold in and I didn’t want to do this anymore but then I remembered about dad, how he would be worried for me if I left. I decided to stay strong for him.