Assignment

Baby Steps

Hoya’s POV.

 

[Few hours before]

I was walking up and down the corridor thinking of something. Until that is Dongwoo, came and jumped in front of me. “Yah! You scared me! What are you doing?” I asked him.

 

“What you thinking about, is pretty serious” He answered and I absentmindedly nodded. “So? Tell me!” He shouted and I even nearly answered.

 

“I need to go now! Tell the others I would be back later” I yelled before grabbing my jacket and leaving.

 

“Arasso...” I heard him reply.

 

I decided to go and cool down and went to the arcade to play for the rest of the afternoon. My mind wasn’t still clear after I left the arcade. So, I decided to go practice dancing instead, yea maybe that would distract my mind for a while. 

 

*Huff* -Should I confess?- The question in particular kept lingering in my mind even though I was tired, I didn’t want our friendship to become awkward but I didn’t know. *RINGGGG* 

 

I looked for my phone and saw it in the corner. I picked it up and answered the call. “Hyung” The voice called. I stopped and looked at the caller ID. Myungsoo.

 

“Uhh...yea?” I answered after checking. “What is it?”

 

“Where are you? Everyone is worried.” He answered on the other line.

 

“Didn’t I tell Dongwoo to tell you guys that I would be back later?” 

 

“No...”

 

“Aish! Did he forget or something?” I asked myself. “Anyways I’m in the practice room” 

 

“Oh. Okay would you be back for dinner?” He asked.

 

“Probably not. Why?” I answered.

 

“Hmm... Nothing. So? Hyung? When are you confess?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“Confess to who?” I asked.

 

“Her. Don’t make me shout it out hyung.” Myungsoo said in a taunting tone.

 

“I don’t know Myungsoo” I mumbled but he heard it.

 

“Make up your mind arasso? Have to go now” He bid good bye with some advice.

 

“Bye”

 

[End of phone call]

 

-Sigh. What am I gonna do?- I had left the confined place and now cooling at the park. After jogging to the deserted place. I saw Seohyun approaching it as well and yelled out to her.

 

After meeting up at the park, we both sat there awkwardly. “So what did you want to talk about?” She asked breaking the silence.

 

“Umm...” I started.

 

“Is everything alright? Can I help?” She then faced me worriedly and I blushed. 

 

“No, everything is fine” I mumbled.

 

“Come on! Tell your little sister!” She said. -She thinks that am her brother? Nothing more?- 

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

 

“Come on! Tell your little sister!” I said, even though those words were hard to come out of my mouth. 

 

“We haven’t seen our friends in while?” He asked and I looked at him confusingly. “Our childhood friends” He then read my mind.

 

“Ahhh! Do you miss them?” I asked looking at the stars.

 

“Of course I do!” He exclaimed. “don’t you?” He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“Aish! Of course I miss them!” I exclaimed not wanting to be accused. “AH! I know let’s visit them!”

 

“Really?” He asked in curiosity.

 

“Yea! Just us two!” I exclaimed.

 

“Hmm...When?” He asked playfully. -Now that’s the Hoya I know-

 

“How about this Saturday? I’ll ask the unnies” I answered and he nodded in response.

 

“It’s late so let’s go home shall we?” He asked and I nodded, clinging my arms to his.

 

“Yep! Come on!” I shout and drag him along. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Where have you been?” Chanyeol asked and EXO’s attention was on me.

 

“Hehe~ I was talking to Hoya” I replied and skipped to my apparently ‘shared’ room.

 

“SUNGJONGIIEEEE~~~” I heard someone shout. 

 

“SEHUNNIIEEE~~” I guess that was Sungjong. I hear the commotion from the room and peak out. 

 

“Did you forget your hyung?” Luhan asked pointing to himself looking sulky.

 

“ANI~~ HYUNGG MIANHAEEE” Sehun shouted and went to cling on to Luhan instead. I giggled at the sight of the bromance. I then cupped my mouth when I realised that I was making noise and they might find out that I had been ears-dropping on their conversation.

 

“Yah!” Someone yells and I toppled over making a noise. 

 

“Hehe~ Mian” I excuse myself and awkwardly walk down. On the way though I trip on the stairs I widened my eyes and wait for the fall. 3...2...1... 

 

“Yah! Get off you pig! You’re heavy you know!” A voice scolds. I open my eyes and see Luhan underneath me. -Did he save me? Wasn’t he on the couch just before?- Thoughts run through my head like wild and I am close to blanking out. “I said get off! Aish!” Luhan pushes me off gently and stomps away.

 

“Anyways, Seohyun and I are going for a trip back to our friends place to visit for a while, can we?” Hoya asks.

 

“Wow! You confirmed it yourself and asked us?” L clicked his tongue.

 

“Okay okay but can we?” Hoya asks and they reluctantly nod.

 

“Yay!”

 

------------------------------------

 

[Next Day at school]

 

“Okay class, I’m going to give you your first assignment of the year, it is to compose and perform your own song. It is due in 2 weeks. Okay any questions? No? Okay class dismissed.” The teacher instructed. -Ughh how am I suppose to go when I have assignments?-

 

“Hoya... oppa. Ican’tgowithyoutomeetourfriendsbecauseIhavethisassignment!” I quickly say.

 

“Umm...Seohyun can you please repeat, but slowly?” He asks and I huff.

 

“I can’t go with you to meet our friends because I have this assignment” I say more slowly.

 

“When is it due?” He questions.

 

“2 weeks” I answer.

 

“Oh? Then we really can’t go. All well Seohyun let’s visit them another time.” He encourages.

 

“Mmm” I hmm sadly. Now the problem is the new assignment I have to do. *sigh* life can’t get any worse.

 


Yay! Updateddd!! Anyways anyone excited for MAMA awards??