The Story Of How Lulu Came To Be

Baby Steps

A/N: Just wanted to tell you all that I've changed the plot like all of it but it's still kinda of similar so check it out?


Seohyun's POV.

1,2,3 

Right, left 

Front, back... 

 

Sooyoung starts to sing standing in the front of the practice room. 

 

[Sooyoung] Ayo! GG! Yeah yeah sijakhae bolkka?

(Ayo! GG! Yeah Yeah, shall we start?)


[All] O-mo! [Sooyoung] Yae jom bwara yae
Museun iri isseotgillae meoril jallatdae? Eung?

(Gosh! Look at her, look

What happened to her that she cut her hair? huh?)


[All] O-mo! [Yuri] Tto yae jom borago!
Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji seutairi bakkwieosseo
Wae geuraetdae? Gunggeumhae jukgenne
Wae geuraetdae? Malhae bwabwa jom

(From head to toe, her style has changed

Why did she do that? I’m curious to death

why did she do that? Tell me)

 

[Tiffany] Ha ha ha ha! Hey let me introduce myself!
Here comes trouble! Ttara hae!  

(Here comes trouble! Follow after me!)

[All] Oh ohh eh oh
[Taeyeon] Eh eh eh eh
[All] Ohh eh ohh~

 

 

“Let’s rest guys.” Taeyeon said as every collapsed due to the tiring performance.

 

“I agree.” We all chorus lying down everywhere in the practice room. Taeyeon walks towards a tired Seohyun and crouches down to her level.

 

“You okay?” She asks her friend and family.

 

“Hmm, I just didn’t get to practice all of this and I’m very not use to dancing again after so long.” She replies.

 

“That’s true, though.” Taeyeon starts and Seohyun feels guilty, “But we can’t do anything about it so, don’t worry we’ll help you Seohyun.” She kindly smiled making Seohyun tear up a bit.

 

“Thanks unnie.” Seohyun sniffled, “I’m sorry I left without notice.” 

 

“Ya! Seohyun! You should be sorry for crashing into my place without notice!” Jessica bursted making the whole practice room become filled with laughter.

 

“Mianhae unnie!” Seohyun shouted back while laughing.

 

“Anyways, we talked about this topic when you got back so, forget about it now.” Sooyoung said. Seohyun nods agreeing to what her unnie had said.

 

“Now, lets get to practice!” Seohyun announced and motivation filled the rest of Girl’s Generation thus, they all went to practice. After some time, they became really tired and seemed like they were about to collapse. The manager came in and announced to everyone that they could leave. Shouts and cheers were heard when the sentence was said.

 

Anyone wondering what happened? Well, let’s go back in time.

3 Hours ago.

I woke up extra early today and made sure no one in the household would know I was up and going off. “Seohyun?” -Oh no!- I turned around to see a very sleepy Kyungsoo and he looked like he was sleep walking.

 

“You alright, oppa?” I asked quietly.

 

“Yea, just getting up to make breakfast.” He replied yawning.

 

“Oh. Oppa, I’m going to meet my friends okay? I won’t be coming back for lunch.” I said grabbing my phone on the bench.

 

“Y-yea sureee” He yawned and I felt sorry for the guy. I reminded myself to wake earlier next time and make breakfast so he wouldn’t have to do this.

 

“Bye.” 

 

“Mhm.” He replied and it only seemed he fell asleep but to jolt back again and continue walking to the fridge. I giggled at this new image of him and really had the urge to help the poor guy but I couldn’t I needed to hurry.

 

I arrived in front of the building huffing boy, it was hard to run from the bus station to here. I stepped inside to see people running around as the greeted me in which I did the same. “Sorry, unnie I’m la-” No one. No one was there, which seemed weird. I checked the practice room to see if I was in the right one or not. Apparently, I was right. -Where did they all go to?- I scratched my head in confusion.

 

“Sorry! We’re late Hyun!” Hyoyeon came in followed by the rest.

 

“Jessica wouldn’t wake up and Sooyoung kept eating.” Taeyeon explained and I nodded in understanding. “Let’s practice?”

 

3 hours after. 

“Finally! We’re free!!” I grunted.

 

“I know right? I feel like vampires now.” Tiffany commented and we giggled.

 

“Let’s go home now, we all need some decent rest.” Yuri said and we all agreed. Without a word, we all parted and went on our own ways. I slumped and walked to the nearest ice cream store. 

 

“What to do now?” I muttered to myself feeling bored.

 

“Hang out with me.” A voice whispered and I elbowed the person in their stomach straight away. 

 

“Yah!” Luhan, who was now in pain, shouted at me pointing accusingly.

 

“Oops?” 

 

“Apology accept- Wait, you need to say sorry to me!” He exclaimed I bursted out laughing at his misleading ways and couldn’t speak.

 

“S-s-s-sorry.” I stuttered while laughing.

 

“What?” He leaned closer.

 

“S-s-s-hahahahah” I couldn’t contain my laughter but as I had laughed like a crazy woman Luhan and I were very close that our body were almost touching.

 

“What is it?” He smirked. -Why are you smirking?-

 

“Nothing...” I muttered and pushed my lightly.

 

“Tell me.” He said in a softer more mesmerizing tone.

 

“I said it’s nothing.”

 

“Oh, come on.” He breathed and I gulped. -Is he gonna kiss me?- I shut my eyes as the anticipation builds up, all to be taken down by a sound of his laughter.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“You thought I was gonna kiss you?” He asked and I flushed.

 

“N-no! Not such a thing!” I was flustered I know that. I can’t say I didn’t expect for him to kiss me. 

 

“Let’s go on a date.” Luhan stated. Shocked. That’s what I was, shocked.

 

“W-what?” I asked.

 

“Let’s go on a date.” He repeated. I smack myself to see if I was seeing or hearing things.Was I delusional? Nope, not at all.

 

“W-why?”

 

“Because I want to?” He said but then added on, “Today’s Valentine’s Day right? You wouldn’t want to be lonely, crying while looking at your bias and eating chocolate on your own right?”

 

Yes, yes I do.

 

“F-fine. If you insist.” I responded in the most not obvious way, “But it’s not a date! It’s just a bonding time.” 

 

“Fine~ If you insist my lady~” He sung man, his voice was so sweet, “But bonding time is for tomorrow.” He added and winked. 

 

“Alright, alright.” I gave up, “date it is...” I mumbled hoping Luhan hadn’t hear it but unfortunately he did, while hiding a smile.


“Here~” He gave me a hat that looked like Kekero. 

 

“Why you giving this to me?” 

 

“Oh, come on! Have some fun at least!” He yelled.

 

“Fine, then I’m getting you one as well!” I exclaimed pouting at the kid-like guy.

 

“Fine.” He agreed and I clapped my hands roaming around for a suitable hat. AHA! I picked up a hat that looked like a koala but then refused, taking the deer one instead.

 

“This~!” I sung.

 

“This?” He asked and I nodded like it seemed like no big deal that Luhan was to wear one of those hats that looked childish.

 

“Why not?”

 

“Would it fit?”

 

“Would it fit? Are you serious? Of course it would!” I exclaimed again feeling confident, "Try it on!"

 

“And if it doesn’t” He asked feeling uncertainty.

 

“Then, I get you bubble tea.” 

 

“Fine.” He grumbled. He couldn’t give up the chance to get bubble tea for free would he? Luhan put on the cute looking hat and it slide on like no biggie. -Cute-

 

“See! It fits!” I bellow and the cashier shushes me. 

 

“Fine, let’s buy it.” He grumbles again and I smile happily. Finally, I got the power~ Evil Seohyun is here to stay! Wes stopped by a bubble tea shop and as promised we got bubble tea, but Luhan bought it.

 

“See! It wasn’t that bad! Was it?” I ask while sipping on bubble tea that Luhan had bought for me.

 

“Yes, yes it is.”

 

“Awww, the people even complimented us! Saying we were like-”

 

“Shut up!” He cut me. 

 

“Aww, why not? It was cute though.” 

 

Telling me that I was cute wasn’t classified as ‘cute’.” Luhan said.

 

“Yes, yes it is! She even complimented me saying I had a pretty sister!” I burst out laughing when I remembered the moment. 

 

“Stop it! I’m manly!” He reminded me.

 

“So not!” I retorted and stuck out my tongue in which he had grasped. “UGGGSIMDM” 

 

“How dare you say I’m not manly.” He sneered. 

 

I’m scared. Who was he? What did he do to baby Lulu?!?

 

“FTHN LET GLO” I said.

 

“What?” I grab his fingers taking them off mine and wiped my mouth.

 

“I said, fine let go.” 

 

“Fine what?”

 

“Anyways, oh-so-manly-lulu, let’s go to get ice cream!” I shouted as I run away before he had noticed what I said.

 

“YAHH! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?” Finally, he gets it. I called him Lulu. Problem? It’s cute anyways, so I forbid you to have a problem with it.

 

“I CALLED YOU LULU~” I sang and ran all the way back to EXO’s place. So, lucky I didn’t wear high heels today.

 

“Seohyun! You’re back!” Baekhyun beamed.

 

“Quick! Hide me!” I rushed and they looked at me confused, “I might die again today so, do you wanna save me or not?” 

 

“Fine, Baekhyun go hide her somewhere.” Suho instructed, being the awesome leader he is, Baekhyun nodded and got to the job.

 

“What exactly happened?” Baekhyun asked hiding from view. We both could hear what was happening just couldn't see it. Ehh... fair enough.

 

“I called Luhan-” I started but was disrupted by a slam of the door.

 

“Yah! Where is Seohyun?” Luhan bellowed and after some more shouting with the addition of exclaims, Luhan had to calm down first before all was quiet. Luhan exclaimed again, “SHE CALLED ME LULU! FREAKING LULU.” The rest of EXO burst into laughter, including Baekhyun and myself, while saying 'Lulu?'

 

“Is anything wrong with that?” Xiumin asked.

 

“YES! I’m manly! Not some girly girl!” He exclaimed.

 

“With the deer beanie you’re not...” Tao mutter quite clearly and EXO burst into another round of laughter and I had decided to leave my hiding spot.

 

“Sowwie oppa~ Hyunnie won’t do it again~” I ran up to the, now red, Luhan and spoke in a aegyo voice.

 

"OMG DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?"

"DO I SEE AEGYO?"

"IT’S BETTER THAN TAO’S!"

"SEOHYUN’S AEGYO IS THE BEST!"

"AWW LOOK LULU’S BLUSHING! YEHET!"

 

“I’m n-not blushing!” He declared, showing that my aegyo obviously had an effect.

 

“I SO believe you hyung.” Kai commented rolling his eyes and the rest nodded like little children well, except Kris.

 

“Anyways, it’s cute. The beanie I mean.” I commented coughing a bit. To admit, I was very embarrassed to do aegyo.

 

“Yea, it’s cute LULU~” Lay cooed.

 

“IT’S NOT LULU!” he grumpily stated.

 

“Hey, Seohyun. Remember we have that bonding time tomorrow!” Chanyeol reminded and I nod.

 

“AHH~ So tired~ Let’s go sleep now~” Baekhyun said and all the members agreed. They slowly walked to their respective rooms except Baekhyun who was following me.

 

“What is it?” I asked glancing at him.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Sure? Ask now or never.” 

 

“Fine.” He pouted, “Where did you get the name Lulu from?” He asked interest obviously showed.

 

“Hmm... Today, when we both went out, the ahjumma said to me that I had a pretty sister and, although it was pretty funny, I decided that for a pretty sister like Luhan I needed more feminine name for him thus, I named him Lulu.” I described and burst into laughter remembering. 

 

Baekhyun did too also the members who were outside maybe eavesdropping. “Ohh I see, I see.” He said chuckling, “Anyways, have a good night. Tomorrow we are waking up early.” He reminded winking at me.

 

Before he left though, he turned around, “Thanks for the interesting bed time story~” I was left laughing at the thought of him telling all the members my story.

 

I was surely in big trouble tomorrow by Luhan, I mean Lulu. 


Whew~ A new update~ 1900+ words! Thank you for waiting patiently everyone ^^ I had a lillllltttteeee writer's block and I'm back to generating ideas XD 

This isn't how the name Lulu came to be really XD Just made that us but enjoyyy~

ANSWER THIS POLL PLEASE~ NO HARD FEELINGS~ NO REALLY!

 

 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYYY~~! I HOPE YOU HAD SOMEONE GIVE YOU CHOOLATES, LOVE AND HAPPINESS~! :D (Unlike me, I had nothing TT.TT I'll stick to EXO for now...) OKAY BYEE~