Friends

Baby Steps

[Seohyun’s POV]

I don’t know why but, ever since Luhan tried to comfort me I’ve been feeling happier and I believe in myself more, not like the coward I once was. I went to school early that day and my friends weren’t there but I was okay. I skipped towards my locker and people were whispering behind my back and I frown.

 

Opening my locker I was greeted with trash. It smells, like the smell of a week supply of rotten food. Yuck! Everyone who had witnessed it bursted into laughter and today seemed like everyone was more early for school than usual. I felt... Weak, small and my self-esteem grew only smaller by the minute.

 

People took out their electronic devices and either recorded the whole scene or had taken pictures to laugh even more about my horrible state. “Aww such a pity, your clothes are dirty” Sooyeon came walking in and smirked. 

 

“How about we help you clean?” Woori one of Sooyeon’s followers asked and tipped a bucket of cold water above my head drenching me from head to toe. “Oops maybe that was a bit too much...” Woori said and bursted into laughter with the rest of the crowd following suit.

 

The queenkas then left but before leaving, they brutally pushing me hard making me fall. Sooyeon then bent over. “Aww look at your state. Where are your knights? They won’t be following you anymore, once I finish with them that is” She smirked and strutted away.

 

The crowd soon dispersed, and I broke into tears running away to the bathroom. There, I could cry without no one knowing, to let out all my sorrows and fears. Yes, I decided to stand up for myself now, since my friends won’t be ALWAYS there for me and I don’t want to be that weakling in the school. I wanted to be strong.

 

That whole entire day I spent in the Music Room, composing music and skipping my classes. I guess the unnies, oppas and my dongsaengs were really worried because they even called and texted me. I sigh, I wanted to alone for a while to relax.

 

After a few hours I was frustrated, as I couldn’t write anything. I bit my lip, should I? I decided to call Luhan. I needed help right now and he would be the only one who wouldn’t bombard me with questions right now.

 

[Ring ring]

 

“Hello?” He answered.

 

“H-hello Luhan-ssi” I replied.

 

“What is it? I’m trying to have my nap.” He complained.

 

“I’m sorry! I just need help.”  I panicked sorry that I would disturb him.

 

“What is it then? Don’t leave me waiting”I hear Luhan impatiently tapping his foot.

 

“Umm... Can you come to room 304?” I asked unsurely. 

 

“The music rooms?” He asks after a minute of silence.

 

“Y-yea” 

 

“Okay” He answers and ends the call, leaving me to exhale.

 

[10 minutes after]

 

“What is it?” He pops out of nowhere and suddenly says.

 

“OMO! You scared me!” I shout holding my hand on my chest. “I thought I was about to DIE!” I exclaim. He stares at me for awhile and then chuckles. “D-d-did you just laugh?” I ask and he goes back to his neutral face.

 

“No I didn’t who said?” He asked and I giggle at his cuteness. -Wait? cute? WHAT?!? I’m supposed to HATE him. I HATE Luhan! He's a cocky, self esteemed guy who is cold!-  I thought shaking my head.

 

“Errr...Are you okay? Do you want me to call the guys...?” He asked concerned. -He's concerned about me?-

 

“Ani!! Don’t call them, they would just be scolding me” I said and he chuckles again. “I need help, like a said I don’t know what to compose” I said pointing to the blank piece of paper.

 

“And...? You call me because?” He unsurely asked.

 

“Like I said I need help and I didn’t call the others because they would bombard me with questions.” I explain.

 

“Why me? I also can bombard you with questions” He answered.

 

“No, you can’t. You hate me” I replied.

 

“Not true, we just had a rough start” He retorted and I couldn’t argue back with it as I knew that was true.

 

“Fine, Mr Luhan-ssi. Nice to meet you, I’m Seohyun. Can we be friends?” I introduced myself.

 

“...What?” He gaped.

 

-Sigh- “Let’s start again... as friends” I repeated embarrassingly and ducked my head. Earning a chuckle from him.

 

“Okay, hello I’m Luhan nice to meet you” He replied letting out his hand so I could shake it. I looked up and he actually smiled at me and like a warm smile. I stared at him like for eternity but later snapped out of it. “Hey! I know I’m handsome but don’t stare at me for too long you know!~” He sang and pouted.

 

“Hey! Just because we are on good terms doesn’t mean you have to be cocky!” I said.

 

“Aww... is that so?” He said.

 

“Aish! Don’t be like that!” I frustratingly said.

 

“Aww... wae?” He said with aeygo.

 

“SO this is your true personality!” I exclaimed moving the subject to himself.

 

“Geez! Come here!” He said and started to chase me.

 

“Bleh! Can’t catch me~” I sang running around the music room. I totally had forgotten all my worries and doubts thanks to Luhan and even though I had hated him. I guess my perspective of him has changed, in a good way of course.

 

It became fun and a less tiring day for me with Luhan’s company and I don’t know why. 

 

After leaving the school and we both parted each other, I walked down to the park sipping my bubble tea. I see a familiar figure and squint to recognize that person. -Hoya? What is he doing here?- 

 

“Oh Seohyun! I have been finding you all day! Can we talk?” He timidly asked and I nod.

 

“What is it?” 

 

“Umm...” 

 


Hey! Haven't updated for awhile and it seems like no one is reads this :( but if you are please give me some ideas I'm running out :( BUT thanks again for reading ^.^ 

ANYWAYSSS ANY RUNNING MAN FANS OUT THERE? ANYONE EXCITED FOR EXO TO BE ON IT? I AMMMM!!! LOVE RUNNING MAN AND EXO ON IT MAKES IT AWESOME!!!!