Brilliant Plan

Baby Steps

New update! Hope you all enjoy this one ;) 

Ah, happy #2YearsWithEXO and #1400DaysWithINFINITE! 


Author's POV.

A male standing timidly watching her, oh no, he wasn’t a stalker although the by-passers gave him weird looks, he didn’t need to care what they ever thought. He looked at her conversing with another person before leaving in regret that he could never have her. 

 

On the other end, the girl who was conversing with another person, was spilling out all her troubles from the past and present. She was frustrated and confused for his actions and didn’t even know what it had meant. After leaving the café she had came to the conclusion, after her friend’s wise words, that she could never be with him. Ever. 

 

Deciding to go back home where the boys and where he was, she couldn’t help but sigh. Putting her shoes in the shoe rack she was greeting with a huddle of people whispering about some plan. “What’s going on?” She spoke making the crowd of people jolt in surprise not expecting for her to arrive so soon.

 

“Uhh. I can explain.” 

 

“Oh? Hyung!” A younger male exclaims running to his favourite person by the door.

 

“Oh, Sehun. What is it?” He smiles at the younger but doesn’t notice the stiff atmosphere before him. He looks up and finally the tension and awkward feeling comes to him.

 

“Well, we we’re deciding to go on a M.T! Can we?” Sehun asks breaking the silence that was held onto for so long. 

 

“Uh, sure.” Luhan replies finally. 

 

“Yay! Noona! You’re going too... right?” Sehun utters showing his puppy eyes as a weapon. Seohyun of course becomes flustered before Taeyeon, who appeared out of no where, nudges her to encourage her to go.

 

“Uh, sure, why not?” She answers and cheers are heard the next second with happy faces and snickers as well. This confuses both of the new participates of the conversation but nevertheless, they feel uncomfortable towards each other just because they we’re being pushed- no, squashed together for a group hug.

 

That very night everyone packs with the exception of the hyung; Kris. He just lazes on the couch and chomps on his packet of Lays. “Yah Kris, what are you doing not packing your things!” Xiumin nags.

 

“I already packed.” He replies and goes on to eating his Lays, “I already knew we were going so to save-” Kris turns around and not a person in sight. He shrugs before remembering that there was a important meeting between the boys today and sighs.

 

“Kris! You’re late!” 

 

“I’m here so, carry on talking.” He coolly says and everyone sighs at his cool image.

 

“Okay, so our plan is to...” The sentence is drifted off with whispers and shouts heard before them. Every head then shoots up nodding to what they believe is a brilliant plan. “Let’s put this into action!” 

 

“YEA!” They all bellow loudly before quieting down when they remember Seohyun and Luhan we’re on the other side of the walls of the game room. 

 

“Shh, be quiet they might hear.” Tao whispers and proceeds to celebrate with everyone silently fist pumping to their so called brilliant plan, well, except for the mature ones meaning Kris and Suho.

 


 

“Bwoh? What can’t I hear?” Luhan mutters shaking his head before leaning his ear to the wall. *Sigh* “Guess, I’ll find out soon enough.” He utters before going back to his boring packing.

 


 

“Why is everyone so loud? Are they doing something I need to know?” Seohyun tilts her head and mutters to herself while folding her clothing getting ready for the Jeju M.T tomorrow. “Nah, their just excited for tomorrow’s trip. Yea, that’s it.” She nodded and went to take a book, beginning to read it as time rushed by and lights we’re starting to turn off. She kept reading. Till dawn she read and never new when she had fallen into deep slumber but when she woke up she was on her bed, blanket tucked up to her chin and book gone. She had a moment of wonder before guessing someone had done this. 

 

Walking downstairs, everything was quiet and oddly, nothing was there, like luggages and belongings to go on this M.T. An idea that they left her made her panic and speed walk to a room that was closest that the moment. Luhan’s room. 

 

There, he lay heaving his chest ever so peacefully, like an angel. She didn’t want to wake him so, she left to bother another fellow EXO member. Suho. She walked to his room and lightly knocked before slightly opening the door, to see him awake.

 

“Oh? You’re up?” He asked in surprise.

 

“Yea. It’s 8.” She replied and Suho furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“8? We we’re supposed to leave at 9.” 

 

“Oh no, we only have a hour to wake up the kids.” He panicked and Seohyun nodded and walked outside to wake up the loudest and most reliable person before her. Park Chanyeol. 

 

“Chanyeol.” She shook him gently hoping that would wake the tall latter up. Guess what? Not even a twitch. “Chanyeol.” She shook him harder. It seemed like she was only rocking him back to sleep as Chanyeol only snuggled back to sleep. 

 

A hurried Suho walked in with a lid of the pot and banged it against one of Kyungsoo’s spatula’s. “He wouldn’t wake-” *CLANG*

 

“Hyung... what is it?”

 

“...up.” Seohyun finished her sentence.

 

“Wake up Chanyeol, we need you to wake up the other members.” Suho ordered.

 

“Why would I do that when I can sleep?” He asked in his tired state.

 

“Unless, you don’t want to go to the M.T, fine, sleep.” Suho reminded the taller fellow and Chanyeol widened his eyes has he seeped in the information.

 

“OMG I forgot!!” He shouted and got to action in waking the members not before getting himself ready. He was smart enough, to know that once waking all the members the wait for the bathroom was surely long. “WAKE UP EVERYONEEEE.”

 

“What a racket.” Baekhyun commented before rising up.

 

“I agree.” D.O rose up with bed hair and a cracked voice, “Hey isn’t that my spatula hyung?” 

 

“Let’s get out of here before Kyungsoo here is fully awake.” Suho comments making Seohyun giggle a little. One by one, the EXO boys wake up and get ready to find out they were early and the flight was at 10 am. 

 

“Aww. I woke up early for nothing!” Kai groaned and sat down by one of the seats in the airport.

 

“It’s fine, the earlier the better right?” Taeyeon consoled. 

 

“I doubt it.” Kai mumbled. 

 

“Flight 2012 for Jeju Island please, board.” The P.A said catching all of them in surprise. 

 

“Isn’t that earlier than expected?” Xiumin said and everyone nodded but nevertheless boarded on the plane all excited for the trip they we’re about to experience. Since, all the other members snatched seats together leaving Seohyun and Luhan no choice but sit together and eventually talk. Sehun and Taeyeon high fived each other as their plan was going as planned. 

 

To get Luhan and Seohyun back as the SeoHan couple and everyone was helping them.