Problems

Baby Steps

As I woke this morning and thought that life can’t get any worse, guess what life goes at it again and tricks me. This morning when I came to school people came and started to whisper about me, throw food and even snicker at me. What did I do?

 

I went to the notice board at check the news. 


[Notice]

New music assignment due this Friday

[HOT] Luhan and Sooyeon are dating?!?

 

[HOT] Seohyun becomes drunk and goes to a hotel with a guy.


 

What? Where did they get all this from? I was shocked and hurt. People are spreading rumors out like this when they have no proof. What hurts me the most the news about Luhan and Sooyeon. It broke my heart and I have no idea why.

 

The EXO-K members came and was also shocked to see this news. Even Qri was. “Seohyun, what happened? Why is it like this?” Baekhyun asked shaking my shoulders.

 

“I don’t know myself, oppa” I answered meekly.

 

“But thing is, why is Luhan and Sooyeon unnie dating?” Qri said and they all wondered as well.

 

“Guys!” Tao called. “Did you hea-” 

 

“About Luhan and Sooyeon dating? Yes we did Tao, yes we did”  Kai said and Tao gaped.

 

“Wha-” 

 

“The notice board duh” Sehun replied.

 

“Hey! Stop cutting me!” Tao exclaimed.

 

“Guys! I have a problem here!” I shouted.

 

“It’s not fun if we don’t cut you off and plus we know what you will say, Tao” Kai ignored me and kept of blabbing away.

 

“Guys?” I asked them again but not hope they kept doing their childish fight. “HELLO GUYS? LISTEN TO ME!!” I screamed once again and they finally stop fighting.

 

“What is it?” Suho asked.

 

“Like I have been saying I have a problem and need help fast!” I exclaimed.

 

“The rumor?” Kris asked popping out of nowhere.

 

“Yes, Kris I need help” I begged. “I’m innocent, you see” 

 

“We all know you are, Seohyun” 

 

“But-” I speak up.

 

“About the Luhan incident, let’s ask Luhan” Kris changed the topic.

 

“Ugh! No one ever listens to me!” I stomped off. I was so angry, I let my feet drag me where they wanted not caring about the throwing of eggs and such. I stopped at a place where everything was quiet and I let it out. Letted my tears go flowing. Footsteps where heard but I ignored it. All I knew was my heart and soul hurt right now and nothing could make it better.

 

“Seohyun?” A male voice called.

 

“Hoya..”

 

“What’s the matter? Why are you crying? Why are you here?” He asked making me laugh. “Why did you laugh?”

 

“Stop asking Hoya, if this is your way to cheer me up, thanks” 

 

“Come on, tell me?” He comforted. 

 

“My... heart hurts, I don’t know why. When I meet him my heart is beating like crazy and when I find out he has a girlfriend, it hurts Hoya, it hurts...”

 

“I know what you mean” He looks up into the sky.

 

“You do?” 

 

“I like- loved someone as well and I felt the feeling. But I guess it’s time for me to let go for her.”

 

“L-love?” The word never did cross my mind. “I love...”

 

“Yes, love. You love Luhan.” He answered.

 

“B-but he has a girlfriend...”

 

“Don’t believe the rumors Seohyun-ah, it might be made up. You would never know”

 

“Hmm... Thanks for the comfort Hoya.” 

 

“What’s best friends for?”

 

“Yea... What ARE best friends for?” I empathized.

 

“Hey! We are best friends until your new best friends came!” He exclaimed.

 

“I know, Hoya. Thanks.” I hugged him and smiled. -I have my best friend back again-

 

“I know I’m the best”  He said and I chuckled. -It hurts but, if your with me and happy. I’m fine- He thought.

 

“Hoya... If anything is bothering you, you MUST tell me” I told him strictly.

 

“Arasso songsaengnim!” He said and saluted. Seeing his action I laughed and laughed, feeling much better than I had before.

 

“Let’s go now!” I declare.

 

“Mmm” I grab his hand and swing it like we used to and he looks at me weirdly.

 

“What? We use to hold hands all the time” 

 

“Arasso” He says and chuckles. -How can I forget you, when you appear and act like we are together?- He thought.

 

------------------------------------------

 

“Hey guys!” 

 

“Luhan? What happened? Did that witch Sooyeon do anything to you?” Sehun asked panicking.

 

“What?”

 

“We heard that you’re both dating!”

 

“Don’t call my Sooyeon a witch and for you’re information, we are” He declared and everyone was shocked to their bones, dropping their jaws until they reached the ground.

 

“What did she do to you?” Sehun was the first to recover and hug his beloved hyung.

 

“Nothing... She just asked me out and I accepted” 

 

“WHAT? AND YOU ACCEPTED?!?” Sungjong asked.

 

“Yea...” 

 

“Why would you? How could you? You know that she is our enemy!” Chanyeol bursted.

 

“She seems innocent and she hasn’t done anything wrong so, don’t talk trash about her again” He spat and walked off.

 

“Something is wrong. Very wrong” Suho wisely told everyone as they nod and watch Luhan leave in concern.

 

“We must stop him” Xiumin said.

 

“Not must, but HAVE to” Chen said.

 

So, it's true...

 


Thought that I should give you a chapter before I have my hiatus :)

HunHan for the shippers :)