008

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got back to my dorm, there were people in my room. Aron was there along with Ren and three other guys, all just as good looking as every one here. But it was who was on my bed that concerned me more.

“Jae Young?” I stepped towards her, but stayed behind the half circle. “What happened to her?”

“Tao found her in the woods by the path towards the classrooms this afternoon. He brought her to Lu Han’s office to try to help, but she was still unconscious when they called us there.” Aron said quietly.

“Will she be alright?”

“Yes.” The guy in the middle answered me. His hair seemed so fluffy, but it made him look y when it would have ruined others completely. “She will be alright.”

“That is JR. He is one of mine and Ren’s friends.” He motioned to one with blond hair. “This is Baekho and that is Minhyun.” Minhyun stood up and shook my hand. It caught me off balance at his height and his enthusiasm.

“It nice you.” Minhyun said just as enthusiastically. “Happy nice.” I turned Aron.

“What is he trying to say?”

“He is saying that it’s nice to meet you and he is happy you’re here.” JR said rom the floor. “Aron hasn’t had a room mate since he got here.”

Jae Young opened her eyes, but they were blue.

I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Jae Young’s eyes were brown, just like everyone else here.

“I need to lie down.” I stepped towards Aron’s bed, but my legs stopped holding me and if not for Minhyun standing next to me I would have crashed to the ground.

“Go set Kyungsoo!” The last thing I heard before blacking out was someone saying  my name.

 

When I woke up, there was an unfamiliar person sitting next to me. He didn’t say anything when I looked at him, just looked back. I tried to move, but my muscles felt overly weak and overused. As if I had been running or lifting weights. No, wait. That was Baekhyun. Wasn’t he my mentor?

“Are you alright?” Kyungsoo’s face appeared next to Baekhyun’s. “Sung Yun are you alright?” My answer was a moan and closing my eyes.

“What happened?” His answer came in Korean, but I still understood him perfectly.

“Is Lu Han here yet?”

“He is exhausted, but yes. He is getting ready.” Baekhyun looked down at me. “She should know. Hers isn’t nearly as dangerous to others as the first one, but she could hurt herself. I need to watch her better.”

“It’s not your fault.” Kyungsoo said before turning to me and continuing in Spanish. “Yun, you are a special type of person. You have extra qualities that normals don’t have. Just as do all the teachers do here.”

“She cant answer you yet. Dont act like she will even remember this conversation. You know perfectly well why she is here, stop acting like she is different than the others.” My mentor snapped in Korean. “Just get on with it.”

“I'm getting to it.” Kyungsoo snapped back. “Yun,” He jumped back to Spanish. “We believe that you have the power to control the nature around you. That is why we are your mentors. I contro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter