015

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, Yun its Chen." He was standing in front of the tree. "Have you been sleeping here the whole time?"

"Yeah?" I got to my feet and streached. "I feel so much better. You were right, I just needed to sleep." He looked at the tree and I started away.

"Wait, is this yours?" He held the necklace out to me.

"Yeah, it is." I grabbed it before sliding it in my pocket. "My mom gave it to me."

"Well then you shouldnt loose it."

"I gotta go professor. Jae Young and I were going to do home work after class today." I started back to the dorms. "Bye."

Jae Young was waiting on the front steps and jumped to her feet when she saw me.

"Finally  come on." She pulled me back the way I came. We made our way through the woods and plopped down. We were sitting by the river, supposedly doing our homework, but just started talking gossiping about the teachers.

“Tell me they aren’t perfect. You have seen them all right?”

“I believe I have. Do you have Baekhyun?” I let my hands fall into the flowing water.

“Yes.” She kinda squealed. “Is he your favorite? Or do you lean more towards the head master?” She nudged my foot and I flicked water at her.

“So what if I do?” I said turning towards him. “Have you seen him? He is so perfect and tall and perfect and beautiful and perfect and y. Did I mention his perfectness yet?” I made a noise and fell to my back. “I only have him twice a week though.”

“Sorry girl.” I let my hair fall into the river while she kept talking. “I feel the same way of Lu Han. He is so perfect and…” She sighed. “Ya know?” I gave her thumbs up. “What are you doing?”

“I dunno.”

“Something could get caught in your hair you know.” Just as her last word ended, something snagged on my hair and started pulling me over the edge. “Yun.” Jae Young grabbed my shoe, but it popped off and I splashed into the water loudly. When I popped out of the water, she was rolling on the gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter