45

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started off small. The waves grew and grew until they were pounding the Wendigos in the chest. One or two were knocked down, but they held their ground. A row of students stood right on the shore, waiting. One had his eyes down turned, a girls hands were glowing and pulsating with white light and there was a boy steadily growing taller.

He was a boy one second and the next he was giant skeleton fifteen times taller than those around him. He stood in the middle, his fingers curved like claws and his sunken ever staring ahead.

To his left was a hell hound, pacing and snapping at the waves. His eyes were red and his nails were sharp. He came up to the skeleton’s thighs and was taller than the person next to him. To the skeletons right was a demon soul. He looked like a normal person, just twice the size and with black grey skin. The three of them would be enough to scare away most people.

Down the line was a girl who was difficult to look at. She seemed to waver like a mirage, but was bright and powerful looking. Two jaguars were circling her and paused every few seconds to look at the boats.

Behind the first row was a row of the same person, copied dozens of times. The original one was far in the back, but he created a buffer for everyone else.

Mixed in with the copies were the Vrykolakas. There was seven, clustered right in the middle. They were faster than the human eye and had excellent strength, speed, endurance and agility.  The first three rows should have been enough, but there was still more.

There were syrens, manipulators, physiologys and many other things waiting behind the others. Three bodies stood off to the side, hidden in the tree line. One was a walking atom bomb, one was his deactivation and the other was a flyer.

No one was moving, everyone was waiting. The boats seemed to pause before bodies piled out and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter