33

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he kissed me, I didnt think anything else existed. The only thing I could feel was his soft lips on mine. I swear I could feel the pain and hardship from when we werent together. Something inside me broke, but another felt whole again. When he pulled back I almost wanted to whine. 

A grin spread across his face before he pulled me closer to him. He left his arm around my waist and brushed a strand of hair from my face. Kris straightened his legs and pulled min around him so I was sitting in his lap. Being this close to him I could smell him, it was almost sweet and it reminded me of the sky. When I inhaled he smiled again. 

"Kris," I looked up in his eyes, but didnt finish. His silky lips met mine again to silence me and my arms slid around his. He only pulled back a few inches and we were both out of breath. When his eyes met mine, something stirred inside me. 

"Kris, I need an explanation." I said quickly before he could stop me. He touched his forehead to mine and sighed. 

"But where to start." He leaned back before starting. "Ok, at the beginning. There are three types of human being. Normals, Specials and Shifters. A person can be a normal or a mix of the other two. A special doesnt have to be a shifter but they can be. All the professors here are both. 

"Normals are what they sound like. They are normal in most ways but extraordinary in ways we arent. Specials have some sort of skill. I can fly, Kyungsoo can control the ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter