011

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ordered a specialty pizza from the kitchen and didnt have to pay much for it. After getting it and making my way to the proffesors offices did I think. He probably wouldnt read into it, hopefully. Well, no scratch that. Maybe he will read into it. I knocked on his door and waited.

"Yes?" I slipped in the door and it closed, bathing me in darkness. All the lights were off, but I could tell he wasn't sitting at his desk.

"Kris?" Not thinking, I stepped forwards and felt air under my feet. I flew to the ground, but stopped just in time.

"You need to be more careful Yun." Kris said, putting me back on my feet. "What did you need?"

"Happy birthday!" I shoved the box into his hands before stepping back.

"How did you know it was my birthday?"

"Oh, I can not reveal my sources." He walked to his desk before setting the box down. "I would have to kill you for that."

"Ha." He pulled the paper off carefully as I stepped up next to him. "What?" When he pulled the pizza box out, a smile broke cross his face and I finally noticed him.

"Are you alright?" Kris' skin was shinning from sweat and it was flushed. His breathing was heavier than normal and he was shaking. "Kris..." The pizza dropped and he slumped forwards onto me. I yelped, but broke his fall.

Hoping he wouldn't hear me, I screamed as loud as I could. When I heard the feet banging on the stairs I knew it was loud enough. Cradling his head, I sat up and ran my fingers across his skin. He was burning up.

"Kris?" The door burst open and light poured in. Baekhyun, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo stormed in.

"Get Lay." Kyungsoo snapped at Baekhyun, who ran off down the hall.

"What happened?" Tao grabbed Kris' hand.

"I came up here to say happy birthda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter