34

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got to the meadow, a face peered around a tree at me. I knew the eyes and when he saw me he yipped quietly. When I got down and motioned for him to come towards me someone burst out of the woods behind him. Xiumin plowed into me and knocked me to the ground. 

"Hey, hey, hey." It wasnt even weird that he was me and yipping. He was happy and I didnt think that he was my professor. Kai and Kyungsoo followed Baekhyun. Their sounds must have drown the others, because Tao, Sehun and Chen came out next. 

"Ok, ok I get it!" I was surrounded by a ball of yipping, wiggling fur and I didnt think they were going to stop soon. "Stop!" They all froze. "Where are the others?" 

"We cant come out here anymore." Luhan stepped out of the shadows and sat next to Sehun. "Kris forbade it." 

"So why are you here?" Baekhyun rested his head on my leg and Xiumin leaned against my other side. Oh how I missed this. 

"We missed it too. The past few months was hard on us as well." Mind reader. He laughed before continuing. "Baekhyun told us we should meet out here. He didnt tell Kris or Suho, so we assumed it had to do with you."

"Why not Suho?" They looked away, but Kyungsoo nudged Luhan. "Luhan, why not Suho?" 

"Suho is our Beta. He is the second leader, when Kris isnt here Suho is in charge." 

"So if Suho knew you were here Kris would know and you would all get in trouble." He nodded. "Thats why the others arnt here." He nodded again. 

A twig snapped in the woods and a figure came out. Chanyeol had a watermelon in his mouth and watch us all. When he saw me he dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter