29

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris made me wait outside while he talked with the others. Luhan was waiting with me, probably to make sure I didn’t do something I shouldn’t.

“Am I going to get kicked out?” We were sitting on a plush couch the looked out a window. Students were enjoying their day off. I think I even saw Aron go past with a girl.

“No. We can’t kick you out.” He was clearly not paying attention. “We can’t kick out one of our own.” One of your own? He winced, but didn’t answer the question.

“Seong Yoon.” It seemed to be hours until they came out from Kris’ office. “Come in.” Suho held open the door for me. They were all standing except Kris, who motioned to the empty chair opposite himself.

“We all need to know everything that you know.” He leaned forward and folded his hands. “Don’t leave anything out. No matter how useless it seems.” I told them everything. I started from when I got here and ended with my conversation with Luhan. They didn’t interrupt and I don’t even think they moved until I was done.

“All of us have…abilities.” Surprisingly Xiumin was the one to explain everything. “Some of the students do too. No, all the students we allow here either have abilities or have potential for them. You are one of them. The professors here all can shift shape as well. We are the wolves you have been visiting in the woods. There is one other student here that we are just as worried about.

“Usually it takes students years to develop and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter