And thats life

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes rolled open when we got to my room, but closed the second he put me under my covers. I didn’t change out of my wet clothes, but when I woke up in the morning, I was wearing my Laguna Beach shorts and a spaghetti strap.

“Aron?” He was still sleeping, so I didn’t call again. When my feet touched the floor I resisted the urge to yank them back from the cold. Puddles of water were scattered around the room and my wet clothes were piled by my wardrobe.

Glancing at my watch, I dug through my clothes trying to find my bath robe. I needed a hot shower and I needed it now.

The bathroom was thankfully empty, so I was able to get in to a stall with hot water and have a long shower. It wasn’t until people started coming in did I turn off the water and go back to my dorm.

"Feeling better?" Aron asked after I had finished dressing. I nodded at him. "Good, causeeveryone is waiting in the cafteria already."

"No, thanks. I not really hungry and I kinda want to wander before class. I promised Kyngsoo I would go to see Lay." After snagging my bag and leaving did I realize how much time I had. There was more than an hour before my first class of the day.

I didnt think about where I was going, I just walked and ended up by the teachers dorms. It looked the same from the outside, but was smaller than ours and the inside looked nicer.

"You goin' in?" He was tall, skinny and had amazing hair. How every single person here was so good looking was beyond me.

"No." I shook my head.

"Neil."

"Yun."

"You ok?" I shook my head again.

"Nope, but I will be." 

"You want a hug?" I looked at him and he looked back at me. 

"Really?" He nodded and wrapped his arms tightly around me. It was weird, but it did feel good. It didnt hurt that he smelt that good either. 

"Thanks. I needed that." I said to him after he let go. 

"You ever need another hug just let me know." He replied. "I live down the hall from you." 

 

“Sung Yun, why don’t you try to tell us about you?” Wu Yi Fan suggested. “In English please.” My English was improving, but it still was slow and choppy.

“Um, my…dad is Korean. My mamma is Brazilian, but she is…” My eyes started burning with fresh tears, but I blinked them back. “I…seventeen. Um, tall.” He watched me with a slight gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter