44

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one tells you this, but being on watch duty is really boring. The boats made their way towards the shore slowly and that was it. Once I saw a tree wiggle, but that was it. I spent the majority of my time trying to remember.

I wanted to remember anything. Something. The color of my room back home. Where home was. My mother’s face. My dog, anything. Yixing didn’t think I would get my memory back, but I hoped I would. I didn’t really want anything more than for it to come back.

Lazily, I pulled up a branch to the window and drew little designs on it. The little designs changed into a bigger picture. It was a clearing in a patch of woods and figures moved around it. There was one right in the middle that seemed to be looking out at me. She was holding a necklace, a necklace that I had back in my room.

“Oh for the love of all that is holy.” I threw the closest thing to me, which happened to be a spoon. It clattered against the wall and fell with a thud. “It wouldn’t be so bad if I had music.” I mumbled as I searched though the things around the room.

There was a radio and things needed to live. Fridge, microwave, stove and a heater. No books, no games, no music, nothing. I didn’t even know if I liked music.

Out the western facing window I saw movement and a lot of it. Something big was running from the forest towards the beach. When yips and howls came from the movement I figured that had to be the pack Kris was talking about. A shudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter