024

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yun, is there even a chance that we would get together?" Aron asked at lunch a few days later. "Even if its tiny?"

"No." I didn't snap or answer harshly, but he almost seemed to bristle at my answer. "You asked." He grabbed his food and left quietly.

"What was with him?" Jae Young asked, sitting in Arons vacated seat.

"Ah, lets just call it nothing." I said, watching the doors close behind my roommate.

"Hey Yun." She smacked my arm before I tuned back to her.

"What was that for?"

"Headmaster." I felt my face turn red and I buried my face in my arms.

"Shut up."

"Headmaster."

"Jae Young. Shut up." My eyes shot to the teachers lounge area, looking for him.

"He isn't there." She said with a grin as big as China on her face.

"Why not?"

"He is in his office." Lu Han said from behind us. I ducked my face into my arms again, but Jae Young turned around to face him, her grin even bigger.

"Well hello there." I refused to look back at him, but she pulled me around.

"He is buried under paper work and hasn't even gotten his lunch." I glanced up. He had a tray in his hands with what I could assume had food under it.

"Actually professor, can I ask you about my homework?" She nudged me out of my seat. "Sung Yun would be willing to bring the Headmaster his food for you." I made a mental note to kill her later tonight. Maybe I could strangle her, or maybe smother her with her pillow. I could e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter