34

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and I spent a very long time talking and I made him explain everything to me. And I mean everything. The powers, the past, the spirits and he even mentioned my mother more. Apparently, people who can talk with the spirits are a special kind of special and they only come around once every few lifetimes. Chen was one of them, so I was going to question him further. 

As the sun traveled across the sky, I took so much information in and we both shifted so much. Its funny how well we fit together. He was sitting up and my head was in his lap. He kept running his fingers through my hair and it was distracting me. When he started talking about me i paid attention though. 

"You are no different either." 

"Wait, you mean I have powers too?" He looked down at me and gave me a duh look. 

"Seong Yoon, have you not been paying attention?" 

"You have been distracting me." 

"Yoon, you have the ability to control the nature around you. This meadow didnt exist before you were here. You have changed the landscape of the island without trying. Our map of the island is skewed now." 

"I'm not doing it. I dont know how."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter