37

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris watched out the small window as the other boat disappeared into the mist. It hurt, but she needed to go. He couldn’t fight it any more.

“Can yo go around the island once more, just so I can see it?” He stepped out to the driver.

“Sure.” The driver was a shifter and very kind. He had only ever been nice to everyone on the island, Kris included.

The boat pulled around and Kris looked at his home. On the surface he was very calm and seemed to have accepted that he was leaving. On the inside he was seething and planning. No, he had a plan he just needed to time things carefully.

Just as they came up on the lagoon, Kris stepped up to the driver. He grabbed a bar and swung it as hard as he could. The driver dropped, but the boat kept going. Kris slowed the speed and took it out of drive.

He dove into the cold water and started swimming towards the shore. He reached it quickly, but didn’t stop. He shifted and was running before he could dry. Less than half way to the barn he was met by two others. Suho and Luhan were with him and the others were staying at the school to keep up appearances.

The trio moved through the forest as fast as they could, but Kris knew they would be too late. When Seong Yoon’s scream rang out they seemed to move faster.

The little shack came into view and they each threw their bodies against the door. After a few hits the metal started denting. With a final hit the door buckled and they fell in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter