31

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kept getting flashes. A meadow and a house. I swear a person was flying and there were ghosts. When I would look at some of the trees, I swear something was looking back. Half of the teachers would look at me and I hadnt seen Yi Fan in days. No one spoke to me in classes and I didnt go anywhere. When Aron told me to go see Yixing I promised I would. Jae Young even was worried. 

"What is it Yun?" She was sitting next to me at dinner one day. My plate sat untouched and would remain untouched. "You havent done anything. When was the last time you went to the woods?" 

"I dont go to the woods. Why would I?" Everyone stopped eating and looked at me. 

"Yun, you used to go into the woods every day." Minhyun said. "When you werent in class you were in the woods." I didnt remember that. 

"Did you go see Yixing?" Aron leaned around Suli to look at me. When I shook my head he scowled. 

"I'll bring her." Jae Young said when Aron stood up. She grabbed my arm to pull me from the room. "Really, what is wrong with you lately?" I was going to shrug, but I didnt. We walked in silence to the small makeshift doctors office. It was just Yixings office. He was sitting behind a cluttered desk when we came in.

"Sung Yun, Jae Young. How can I help you?" He stood up, but I slid into the chair.  

"Something is wrong with her." He knelt infront of me, but I was too drained to look up at him. "We told her to come by days ago, but she barely gets out of bed."

"I've heard."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter