32

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My English classes were over. Apparently I was fluent enough now. It was just because Yi Fan didnt want to see me. I dont know what I did, but he must hate me now. 

"Seong Yoon?" Chanyeol called my name. The room was empty and class was over. "Are you alright? I'm really worried about you." I didnt answer, I didnt try. He knew I wasnt alright, I knew it too. I didnt know why I was so un-right though. Part of me felt so dead. "Why dont you ever go out into the woods anymore?" 

"I never did." I mumbled and headed for the door. 

"Please, Seong Yoon. Talk to me, tell me what is wrong." He stepped in front of me, but I moved around him. 

"Nothing is wrong." It was common for people to ask me that anymore. People knew something was wrong, I just wish they knew what was wrong. I didnt know what was wrong. 

"Seong Yoon?" When did I get to the cafeteria? "Are you alright?" Luhan was holding the door open for me, but I didnt know if I was going in or going out. "You look hungry." I must be going in then. 

I dont know how I was passing all my classes. I never did anything in them anymore. The professors probably were just passing me to pass me. Well, except Baekhyun. He tried to talk to me everyday. I wasnt singing anymore and he could tell that his first seat first soprano was gone. I was gone from all my classes. Physically I was there, but I didnt do anything. Something was wrong inside me. 

Kris saw her walking past, but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter